Han Solo - POTF2 (LFL50)

Reaction score
at the very least they should have redone the neck with the hidden dumbbell join.
They couldn't, using the same body as the original, everything is the same but better paint. They would have to make a new upper torso to used the new neck articulation.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting pics everyone.

Am I seeing things, or does the neck on the POTF2 version seem paler than the original? I'm assuming it's the overly "flushed" look that PhotoReal gives the face, opposed to the more uniform color on the face and neck of the original, but it is really eye-catching in a bad way.
You're exactly right. I got mine today, and the neck (and any other flesh-color that is showing) doesn't quite match the face. Something to do with the Photo Real process involves an undercoat of pink, that results in it not looking exactly the same. It's not terrible or glaringly so...but, these are things we tell ourselves around here!

Reaction score
You know this was made by Hasbro, right?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They couldn't, using the same body as the original, everything is the same but better paint. They would have to make a new upper torso to used the new neck articulation.
I know mate , just sad that they still won't do a better Han Solo in his smuggler outfit. Anyway, back to reality ;)

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was in a Disney store in the mall that was in the process of closing down. Everything was 50% off. Not much left, but the cashier handed me 4 Free Shipping vouchers to use online. Since, I am able to get free shipping with no minimum order, I went ahead and picked up Han.

There was a large stack of vouchers on the countertop. I kind of wanted to grab a handful as I left. LOL! They're good until the end of the year.

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! I love the Photoreal head, but I quickly swapped it to an older Han I had. The contrast between the head and the pale neck just bugged me too much.

Reaction score
I just find the neck on this Han way too long. I wish they modified it. When I originally had him, I remember modifying it myself to make it shorter.

Reaction score
I can't help but think that this Han Solo wasn't the best choice for a POTF2 homage. There's nothing about it that is unique to POTF2.

Bespin Han with black jacket would have been uniquely POTF2.

Reaction score
According to one of the Hasbro livestreams/Q&As, the initial three POTF2 tribute figures are meant to complement the forthcoming cantina "cinema scene" three-pack, so they chose three characters as they appeared in that location.

Mine just arrived from Hasbro Pulse UK. Quick comparison with the original.IMG_20211002_122121639.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
My shopDisney order just arrived. I swear I have the worst luck with them. 1st my Darth Maul comes with screwed up placement of the eye deco. Now, Han has scratched up paint on his neck and a paint blob on his left temple. Glad to see they got their A team doing their QC. Sheesh! 🙄 Freaking Hasbro!
ZFCMl6Y.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
According to one of the Hasbro livestreams/Q&As, the initial three POTF2 tribute figures are meant to complement the forthcoming cantina "cinema scene" three-pack, so they chose three characters as they appeared in that location.

Mine just arrived from Hasbro Pulse UK. Quick comparison with the original.View attachment 402682

That's interesting! Now where are our aliens, Hasbro?!!!!

I still think that the plan was to remake our core ANH heroes with "Photoreal" face tech, which is great, and ANH Leia somehow was relegated to the next Archive line. I guess after the Cantina pack was decided, instead of the next Archive series being Han/Luke/Leia/Greedo, they moved those three to being 50th Anniversary?

Who can second-guess the ways of Hasbro?

Reaction score
Received one of these on October 1 from Hasbro Pulse, the card was bent to hell and the bubble was smashed. I started an RMA process, but didn't get a response for 3 weeks. Finally, a rep contacted me and said I would get another free of charge, just asking me to donate the original to a good cause (love that, absolutely will)
The new one arrived this morning, and the card is not as bad, but still fully creased along the top. I'm an opener normally, but the POTF2 card was the whole reason I got this figure, didn't really need a TBS Han.
lEzfrHB.jpg

I think I'll probably just put both in the Toys for Tots bin. Someone will really like it!