Han Solo Mudtrooper - #78

Reaction score
I believe this was the "Zeus Brown" figure on Amazon which I had pre-ordered a while back. Well, just got the cancellation e-mail from them, saying they can't obtain the figure. I expect my pre-orders for Holdo and Dryden Vos will follow suit soon enough.

Reaction score
I believe this was the "Zeus Brown" figure on Amazon which I had pre-ordered a while back. Well, just got the cancellation e-mail from them, saying they can't obtain the figure. I expect my pre-orders for Holdo and Dryden Vos will follow suit soon enough.

And sure enough, they were!

Reaction score
Just got this figure today and it's another great one from Hasbro. It's about to be wrapped up and put under the tree for Xmas as it was bought for me, really looking forward to opening him up but I wasn't allowed to have him early. "Bah Humbug"

It says Han Solo (Mimban) on the box but the camera flash has washed it out.

20181221_161019.jpg

Reaction score
I think he's one of, if not my most, anticipated figure that's slated for release soon. He looks great.

Reaction score
This is the first in hand pictures I've seen of any of the next wave...

Hopefully preorders go up soon. I needs me one of those.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention in my initial post that the goggles don't seem to be movable (like General Veers). I only got a quick look and snapped a pic before I had to hand him over to get wrapped up.

Just in case anybody was wondering about them!

Reaction score
Forgot to mention in my initial post that the goggles don't seem to be movable (like General Veers). I only got a quick look and snapped a pic before I had to hand him over to get wrapped up.

Just in case anybody was wondering about them!
OH jeeez. they better be movable - if not, I kinda don't care. I want to pose this figure as a generic trooper with full mask!!

Reaction score
Just got this figure today and it's another great one from Hasbro. It's about to be wrapped up and put under the tree for Xmas as it was bought for me, really looking forward to opening him up but I wasn't allowed to have him early. "Bah Humbug"

20181221_161019.jpg

Please post some detailed pics and a review when you get to open him. :grin: If the goggles move, I'll buy four at least. If not, maybe just one or two.

Reaction score
Oh jeez, its really gonna mess up my anticipation for this figure if his goggles aren't movable! Rukh, tell your significant other that the internet needs you to open that!!!

At any rate, a generic trooper would probably end up getting released. Seems like prime exclusive territory...

Reaction score
Damn that does present a dilemma. Do we build a squad out of this guy and then have to mod the helmet on every one of them to get the goggles down, or wait and see if they produce a regular trooper later on. If they don't and we wait too long, all these Solo troopers may be sold making squad building quite expensive.

Reaction score
I have very little interest in any human face exposed mudtroopers.

Ever since SOLO designs were released, THIS was the first one I wanted the most, for the sheer cool design!

latest

Reaction score
Here's a pic.

It's probably on elastic like SDCC Han and Solo Chewie. Yay... My SDCC Hans elastic fell apart in one day.

2ag200n.jpg

Reaction score
I meant to add I suppose I'll buy two. Also bummed the chest ammo pouches weren't on Han, maybe we'll get a standard trooper eventually.

Another thing, I doubt the cape will come off to replicate Han from when he's thrown in the pit.

Reaction score
That horrible lump of plastic "cape" will make me think twice about buying this figure. I'm really hoping that it can be taken off and replaced. I'd rather cut up an old T-Shirt and hang it around his neck.

Reaction score

20181221_161019.jpg

Nice, where'd you score that so early and can I score a Battle Droid the same way? :D

Reaction score
little known site called ebay

...oh? Do you have, I dunno, a link to a completed or active in stock auction for either one of those figures?

Or are you just throwing darts in the dark and chiming in with your two cents and condescending tone to a question that wasn't asked of you, with what you 'think' the answer is.

I'd love to eat crow, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter. ;P

Reaction score
Well it took some doing but I have managed to get him opened, (guess who's doing the washing up over Xmas) ;)

The pics should answer any questions that have been raised, and your welcome.

20181222_163855_1_.jpg
20181222_164252_1_.jpg
20181222_163809_1_.jpg
20181222_171844_1_.jpg
20181222_171206_1_.jpg

Reaction score
Well it took some doing but I have managed to get him opened, (guess who's doing the washing up over Xmas) ;)

The pics should answer any questions that have been raised, and your welcome.

You're a gent sir!

I shall think of you during the Christmas wash up.

o7

Reaction score
Let's face it, you would have had to clean up anyway. :grin:

Thanks, glad the goggles aren't elastic! Such a ****** thing to use for longevity. Glad the cape comes off, guess I might still get two.

The Mudtroopers cape ain't perfect but it won't cripple articulation. The Mimban Stormtroopers was nice, again not perfect but I'd have been fine with the same stuff again.

Reaction score
...oh? Do you have, I dunno, a link to a completed or active in stock auction for either one of those figures?

Or are you just throwing darts in the dark and chiming in with your two cents and condescending tone to a question that wasn't asked of you, with what you 'think' the answer is.

I'd love to eat crow, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter. ;P

Sorry I was way too snarky.....i apologize. No excuses.....

Reaction score
Sorry I was way too snarky.....i apologize. No excuses.....

I literally had just finished pulling a stuck car out of mud by myself and hadn't had lunch yet, it certainly wasn't all you. So I was all pis-sy and forum-sensitive when I sat back down. No hard feelings on my end.

Reaction score
I love how Rukh got this thing and no one else has even gotten anything from this wave yet. You pluck this right off the assembly line? :grin:

Still torn if I need two...