Han Solo Mimban - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface we should be seeing a Han Solo Mimban in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

It does look different to the 2 pack with Chewbacca.

Reaction score
Like the Mimban trooper, the rifle grip's a plus, but I think I'll wait for a super articulated version.

Reaction score
With this figure having 2 icons in the Force Link app, I have a feeling we'll be seeing him single carded and then repacked with the generic Mimban Mudtrooper.

Reaction score
The Solo carded single pack I saw in-store looks to be exactly the same as the Target 6-pack Han.

You can put Beckett's head on Han, but the neck sits a bit lower. Cannot get Val's head on as it seems to be looser.

Reaction score
Could anyone confirm whether this figure is the same from the figure in the Target 6-pack, or whether there are significant differences ? Thanks !

Reaction score
Could anyone confirm whether this figure is the same from the figure in the Target 6-pack, or whether there are significant differences ? Thanks !
Anyone?! I’ve had two people tell me they think they’re the same, but I haven’t been able to confirm it.

Reaction score
I’m sure it is! If Hasbro can repack, they will!

Reaction score
The Han Solo in Mimban/Imperial uniform is a pretty nice looking figure with a great blaster rifle that should be made more often

Reaction score
I really like the blaster rifle as well. I wish we could get some packs with some of the newer rifles in them.

Reaction score
Mimban Han figure came in the mail this morning. Nice looking figure, but noone can really tell its a Han Solo figure in disguise figure anyway. Im going to have the figure as a regular Imperial officer that gets sent to do dirty jobs at messy planets that have swamps, muddy areas or even cold areas and him to be in command of stormtroopers, scout troopers etc mostly doing security work in harsher/wet weather conditions