Han Solo in Trenchcoat (Retro)

GNT

Reaction score
Since a few people have asked, here's the thread to discuss the upcoming Retro "Han Solo in Trenchcoat" figure from Return of The Jedi. No pictures of the figure just yet.

Will you be purchasing this retro figure?

Reaction score
The announcement of that wave is basically what drew me into this line - will get all OT figures that they release :)

Reaction score
The whole wave is a must buy for me. This is the least exciting of the wave, and he is easily available cheaply. That said my original isnt great condition so Im happy for a nice minty one. They didnt have any choice with this one. They have to do a Han and its the only ROTJ Han, so it was always a no brainer.

Reaction score
In spite of the Emperor not being a terribly great figure (just in my opinion) and that Lando not being particularly hard to find, they both fit and this really is a solid wave.

Reaction score
I’m picking up all the ROTJs. They’re the first wave I was old enough to remember being released, and they made up most of my collection as a kid.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Han Solo (Endor).

On shelf Summer 2023. MSRP is $11.99. Available for pre-order Wednesday, October 19th at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

Han Solo volunteered to lead the mission to destroy the new Death Star’s shield generator on the forest moon of Endor, where he and his strike team encountered Scout Troopers and Ewoks. Inspired by the original 1970s Kenner STAR WARS action figures, this STAR WARS: RETRO COLLECTION 3.75-INCH HAN SOLO (ENDOR) figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI in honor of the film’s 40th anniversary. Fans and collectors can display this figure, with multiple points of articulation, in their action figure and vehicle collection. Includes figure and blaster accessory.

Press Images

Retro-Han-Solo-Endor-ROTJ-Carded-Resized.jpg
Retro-Han-Solo-Endor-ROTJ-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Retro-Han-Solo-Endor-ROTJ-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Retro-Han-Solo-Endor-ROTJ-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Retro-Han-Solo-Endor-ROTJ-Carded.jpg

Retro-Han-Solo-Endor-ROTJ-Loose-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's another favorite, and again it looks like they did a nice job with the softgoods tailoring.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Pre-Order Links

Han Solo (Endor) @ Gamestop

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the least excited about this figure… but the coat is — kinda groovy, I must admit… It’s a solid wave. I just wish they had done Ackbar. Or better yet — Mon Mothma who I am now officially obsessed with courtesy of Andor.