Han Solo (Endor) - ROTJ #05

Reaction score
Wrong holster configuration on the Solo! They got it right on the box art though!

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed it and doubt I would have. Of course, ideally Hasbro should be super accurate, but I can live with such a small inaccuracy.
I had no idea myself, but I remember asking more or less the same question as you did and got the answer that they turned the buckle the "wrong way". I think I can live with that as well.

Reaction score
Someone explained to me that the belt buckle is turned the wrong way.
I don't know these things.. here's a pretty image:
  Spoiler:  

Well now I will never be able to unsee this.

Reaction score
I just found him, and only him, this morning at Target. Glad I skipped out on the exclusive, though the set did look outstanding.

Reaction score
I had no idea myself, but I remember asking more or less the same question as you did and got the answer that they turned the buckle the "wrong way". I think I can live with that as well.
Really all they gotta do is get out the ANH belt from the orange box Han and you are almost there

Reaction score
Yeah, IDK what happened there means to say "face" sculpt. Sometimes my fingers to the walking. lol

Reaction score
I have a HOE version, and he doesn't look like that. Perhaps there's some variation in the printing?

On the subject of the trench coat, I wonder if a quick dunk in bleach (or a diluted solution of same) might lighten it some? I haven't unpacked mine yet, so I don't know if the material is one that would lighten or not....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still that weird mustache. Ugh. Nothing fingernail polish remover can’t handle. But why didn’t they give him butterfly joints in the shoulders so he actually looks ok without the vest on. Oh right...$$$

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm really hoping for a completely newly-sculpted ANH "Yavin Ceremony" Han, with a new head and butterfly shoulders, in the next few years.

Reaction score
Still that weird mustache. Ugh. Nothing fingernail polish remover can’t handle. But why didn’t they give him butterfly joints in the elbows so he actually looks ok without the vest on. Oh right...$$$
Butterfly joints in the elbows? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Reaction score
Butterfly joints in the elbows? I'm not sure what you mean by that.
He mistyped (meant shoulders clearly), but I’m not sure why you’d want to display Han in a look he never has on Endor. Perhaps as a Jabba’s Palace or Bespin Carbonite chamber custom? You’d have to swap the lower half though.

Reaction score
Though I'm a cherry picker with Black Series, I do often pick up Han's. But this one just isn't doing it for me. The trench coat looks cheap and that face just...I can't explain it. It's just...not right.

Reaction score
That straight on shot, phew, jaw looks a little wide. Like the overall width of the face look right, but the bottom part of the jaw at the widest part, goes down too far. Almost like Han Solo wearing some sort of prosthesis disguise.
But for some reason Hasbro's glamor shots never look as great as in hand shots.