Han Solo - Bespin - SL24

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing a new Han Solo in Bespin gear figure in the saga legends line.

Who's going to be picking this one up?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definitely get. Plenty of SL figures I'd want before this one, but as it is, terrific. Just terrific.

Reaction score
This looks like it could be the best Bespin Han Solo figure we've ever seen in the modern line.

Reaction score
This looks like it could be the best Bespin Han Solo figure we've ever seen in the modern line.
I agree 100%...and I don't even collect this line. Hopefully he has better paint apps in production than the ANH Han. Definitely looks promising!

Reaction score
This figure looks amazing.... major improvement on the head sculpt over the Mission Series Han Solo. Definately getting this figure and possibly 2 so I can customize one into Ceremonial Luke

Reaction score
Except for the arms (and maybe head) is this a reuse of ANH Han from the Mission Series?

Reaction score
Wow! Glorious figure.
The last one was never right and has always bugged me. This looks amazing.

Reaction score
Flawless :3

My first vintage figure I brought off eBay were Bespin Han and Lando.
This is just perfect.

Gah, I'm happy.

I hope I can buy these easily :D

Ben

Reaction score
Please have good paint apps. Please have good paint apps. Please have good paint apps.

Hasbro heard our plea multiple times at SDCC. I hope by the time these are in full production, Hasbro has tightened their sadly lacking Quality Control.

Reaction score
Awesome looking figure! Can't wait for this be available online or at retail.

Reaction score
Looks great, however...I'm worried no working holster....has anyone seen pics that can confirm one way or the other? These appear to be the ANH legs...inwhich case no holster :(

Reaction score
The sculpts on these figures (especially the heads) are so well done. I‘ve said it before but I buy them just for the heads.
When these heads are repainted the look incredible.

Reaction score
Source won't let me copy or save it.
If you're on a PC, then hit Alt + Print Screen and it will take a screen grab of whatever you are viewing. Then open up Microsoft Paint and select Paste from the Edit menu and you should see whatever it was that you captured. Then crop, edit, etc. and save it out as a JPG. Easy as that.

Reaction score
I'll probably pick this up. Looks like an improvement of the previous MS Han!

Reaction score
Words fail... :) This was my favorite Kenner figure, so it's really cool to get this. And I can already tell that this figure just slays the super-wrinkled TVC Bespin Han (one of my biggest disappointments in that line).

Now I hope they resculpt an ESB Chewie to pair up with him. :)

Looks like we'll be seeing a new Han Solo in Bespin gear figure in the saga legends line.

Who's going to be picking this one up?

Reaction score
Looks like a retool of the MS Han. New head and the rest has just been resculpted. Arms resculpted with longer sleeves, chest reworked to be ESB accurate. Added holster on legs. The hands give away the retooling of the arms. Stance on the legs is the same. That being said, he looks amazing! So far I had been getting these figures just for the heads, this one I might keep as is. Going to be tough, still love my POTJ Han bespin. I hope this guy doesn't have the leg rub the anh version has.

Reaction score
This has the potential to be my favorite figure of all time.

That is all.

o-o

Reaction score

Prof Barada, do I get an A on this assignment :)
Yep that works. B)

This is why I always find it funny when websites try to stop people from taking the images off of their site because it's so easy to get around that. If people are that protective of their photos, then don't post them on the internet. If you do, then just accept the fact that you're giving them away.

Reaction score
I really like this figure. I especially like the fact that they got his eye color right this time, unlike the Mission Series figure.

Reaction score
This figure feels like finding Bigfoot. Vintage Han bespin was my first and favorite Han, been searching for the "perfect" one since.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
The sculpt looks amazing. Then a part of me wishes the belt and holster were one separate piece. Then if only it had swivel wrists and hinge elbows. Ball-jointed shoulders and I'm happy. So, I guess what I want is the perfect mid-point between these and the super-articulated style.

Essentially, this to me is the perfect blend of sculpt and articulation:

Last edited:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I should state that I don't "get" the vintage vibe from these like many others do, which is the reason many are buying them. To me, the only common factor between them is 5 POA. They are not sculpted to look like vintage, and they're not colored like vintage... so I guess I don't see it. But they are nice for what they are, and a great price (at least compared to other toys these days).

Reaction score
I should state that I don't "get" the vintage vibe from these like many others do, which is the reason many are buying them. To me, the only common factor between them is 5 POA. They are not sculpted to look like vintage, and they're not colored like vintage... so I guess I don't see it. But they are nice for what they are, and a great price (at least compared to other toys these days).
Yeah I am not sure the Vintage "feel" of these figures is fundamental or even intentional. I think its more of a symptom rather than an objective. I agree, I think the 5 POA is the key thing here.

Reaction score
These just feel more like what potf2 should have been. What it was towards the end. The sculpts are too good for me to think of them as vintage. Reaction figures are clearly vintage looking.

Reaction score
These just feel more like what potf2 should have been. What it was towards the end. The sculpts are too good for me to think of them as vintage. Reaction figures are clearly vintage looking.
The sculpting and detail was not this advanced in the mid/late 90's. But I guess if they didnt make the stylistic decision to make them all big and bulky, they might have looked more like these, but they wouldn't have been as nice.

Reaction score
Sculpting and detail has not changed since the 17th century. Toy production and manufacturing has changed since potf2. And with 3d printing it's about to change again.

Reaction score
Sculpting and detail has not changed since the 17th century. Toy production and manufacturing has changed since potf2. And with 3d printing it's about to change again.
I dont agree. I would suggest that the sculpting and detail has improved massively on the figures over the last 20 years.

Reaction score
So the sculptors in the 1990's simply didn't understand sculpting enough to create figures like we have now? Ok sure. Michelangelo's Pieta, is garbage by your reasoning. David Vennemyer has access to some "secret knowledge" that Michelangelo and every sculptor before him simply wasn't privy to. Sounds reasonable.

Reaction score
Btw...please specify what you "don't agree" with. What you posted is non sequitur. It's safe to assume most collectors would agree that "sculpting and details has improved massively on the figures over the past 20 years ", I know I agree with that. That isn't in dispute. So what don't you agree with specifically?

Reaction score
All I meant is that, in my opinion, the sculpting and detailing has improved a lot on SW figures.
Lets be friends. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, materials have changed and the molding process had gotten more sophisticated (mostly due to improved materials as well), but sculpting talent hasn't changed for centuries.