Han Solo - Bespin Outfit - VC50

Reaction score
FINALLY GOT MINE TODAY!!
I got mine from an amazing seller on ebay who was selling multiples and was actually willing to send me pictures of all the ones he had so I could pick the one with the best likeness to Harrison Ford!!

I was floored and will be buying a lot more Vintage Collection from him! His seller name is Snipertoy15. Tell him RadioNixon sent you!

I'll post some picks soon! I modded his boots a little.

Reaction score
Picked him up today at ExCeL.... My god. This figure is perfection. Hasbro CAN make good stuff.

Only problem is, I'm hooked again on Star Wars.

Wallet, don't cry, it'll be okay.

Ben

Reaction score
I just got this guy in the mail today.

Kind of disappointing.

His woman hips just irk me. The boots are bad. His hands are silly.
Could have been so much better.

If you try to pose him any other way than standing straight up, it kind of looks like he has to pee.

My main goal was to swap his head and make a great ANH Han. (The head is perfect on him.)

Doesn't fit the ANH body.:\

Reaction score
I just got this guy in the mail today.

Kind of disappointing.

His woman hips just irk me. The boots are bad. His hands are silly.
Could have been so much better.

If you try to pose him any other way than standing straight up, it kind of looks like he has to pee.

My main goal was to swap his head and make a great ANH Han. (The head is perfect on him.)

Doesn't fit the ANH body.:\
swap his hands with the RFT, they look better on him

Reaction score
With the TVC rereleases, I was finally able to track down a Bespin Han with a decent paint job on his face. The improved paint applications on the face make a HUGE difference in the overall awesomeness of this figure. Definitely my favorite modern Han Solo right now and actually the first and only Star Wars figure I have purchased in about 2-3 months.

Sure the hands are kind of weird and the feet are a bit tiny, but those don't really bother me that much and he definitely doesn't have the woman hips thing going nearly as badly as Bespin Luke.

Reaction score
Han Solo returning for Episode VII wtf? why will they ruin the entire saga doing more episodes?
I don't believe it.....someone who actually agrees with me on this!! woopee! I love SW but im honestly not looking forward to more movies because ive said man y times now, its pointless. the saga came full circle with the last 3, and vaders story is over. there really doesn't seem much of a point to make more needless series and it can only mess things up. what can they possibly do now that the empire is defeated and vader is dead? its all just Disney wanting $$$$$$$$. I hope it doesnt happen, leave the series as it is which is perfectly fine. 6 episodes is more then enough. and this talk of the old actors returning...HIGHLY doubt it. just fanboy wishful thinking. who would want to see that anyway? they are weird and old now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't believe it.....someone who actually agrees with me on this!! woopee! I love SW but im honestly not looking forward to more movies because ive said man y times now, its pointless. the saga came full circle with the last 3, and vaders story is over. there really doesn't seem much of a point to make more needless series and it can only mess things up. what can they possibly do now that the empire is defeated and vader is dead? its all just Disney wanting $$$$$$$$. I hope it doesnt happen, leave the series as it is which is perfectly fine. 6 episodes is more then enough. and this talk of the old actors returning...HIGHLY doubt it. just fanboy wishful thinking. who would want to see that anyway? they are weird and old now.

ok ok, but no need you to *** all over here

Last edited:
Reaction score
How classy.

Reaction score
who would want to see that anyway?
Enough people to make your view that of a tiny minority.

they are weird and old now.
They're also, for the most part, very nice people who are incredibly gracious towards millions of fans who love them. Which, again, puts you in a tiny minority.

I mean, you're entitled to you views, but don't assume that they are shared by most people; and there's no need to insult the actors. You'll be weird and old yourself one day, if you're lucky.

Reaction score
lol I am not a minority. get out of the uberfan circle and research a bit before you spew lies like that. and they are all freakin old why would anyone want to see that? and don't use indy 4 as an excuse, that was different. and even then it barely passed. fact is, too many movies = star trek syndrome and I don't want that to happen to star wars. and its a free country I CAN ***** and complain if I want to. im actually shocked to see how many dopes jumping on the sequel bandwagon when the prequels, though I enjoyed them, barely got by as well had a bunch of fans *****ing and moaning as well, so after all that they still want more? gimmeabreak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol I am not a minority. get out of the uberfan circle and research a bit before you spew lies like that. and they are all freakin old why would anyone want to see that? and don't use indy 4 as an excuse, that was different. and even then it barely passed. fact is, too many movies = star trek syndrome and I don't want that to happen to star wars. and its a free country I CAN ***** and complain if I want to. im actually shocked to see how many dopes jumping on the sequel bandwagon when the prequels, though I enjoyed them, barely got by as well had a bunch of fans *****ing and moaning as well, so after all that they still want more? gimmeabreak.

Reaction score
Oh my God I know right? How about we just get rid of everyone once they're older then 50. After that they're just useless. I for one think it adds something special to the films. Sometimes they use prosthetics to make people look older in movies but obviously now they won't have to do that. I like when a persons life time is covered in a movie(like they start out young and grow older) and star wars is one big story. So yes ***** all you want but your reason for *****ing IMO at least is rather weak and superficial.

Reaction score
I think that they all should have died and in the new movies be the spirits of each of them throughout the movie. Along with Anakin Obi Wan, Qui Gon, ect. It will be the Jedi ghost's vs the Sith...o-o

Reaction score
Oh my God I know right? How about we just get rid of everyone once they're older then 50. After that they're just useless. I for one think it adds something special to the films. Sometimes they use prosthetics to make people look older in movies but obviously now they won't have to do that. I like when a persons life time is covered in a movie(like they start out young and grow older) and star wars is one big story. So yes ***** all you want but your reason for *****ing IMO at least is rather weak and superficial.
Wise in his years, this one is...

Reaction score
^^^

I've actually thought about buying this figure when it comes out and dremeling the head sculpt to fit the Bespin Han body. The head sculpt on this fig looks pretty good...

Reaction score
I already made a better Bespin Han with the awesome Stormtrooper Han head. But glad others are able to get their hands on this. Why they wouldn't just do an adjusted headswap for this release is beyond me.

Reaction score
He's still poorly made. The articulation and sculpt on him is just a nightmare. The head is the best part and now that's been surpassed.

Reaction score
Yeah, overall this figure was fine back in the day. IMO
But with that new head from the Stormtrooper would make it that much better!

Honestly they should just do a Han Solo Legacy set, put that head on ANH, ESB and ROTJ sculpts. I's but that over waiting 10 years for them to update them all.

Reaction score
I know the new X-Wing Luke is a scaled-down version of the Black Series one. Maybe they should have done that for this figure instead of a straight repack.

Reaction score
I know the new X-Wing Luke is a scaled-down version of the Black Series one. Maybe they should have done that for this figure instead of a straight repack.
And if Hasbro included the pointy finger, that would have been awesome ☝