han blaster signature edition

Reaction score
Amy did say that Harrison was shown one of the Han Blasters (not sure which one, might have been the EE) and he was very impressed with the quality of the replica, which they did say was one of the factors that led him to decide doing the Falcon SE.

But how much would that bad boy cost?
The SE would be twice as much as a reg LE, me thinks.

Reaction score
If they did a Signature Edition it'd have to be of the ROTJ Blaster because if they revisited the ANH Blaster again it'd be a riot.

Reaction score
Jedi_Mike said:
If they did a Signature Edition it'd have to be of the ROTJ Blaster because if they revisited the ANH Blaster again it'd be a riot.
Like that wouldn't stop them.

Reaction score
I am hoping that this will one day be a reality. Getting a Harrison Ford signature would be so cool. The only way to snag rhar signature now(besides meeting Mr Ford himself) is by getting the Falcon SE,.... which I will never in hell is gonna afford.

ROTJ Han SE??? Damn!!! That would rock!!!

Reaction score
If not the ROTJ Blaster, then the ANH Falcon Headset and pilot gloves Signature Edition!

That would be a nice mini-SE like the thermal detonator was for Carrie.

Reaction score
BanditJedi said:
If not the ROTJ Blaster, then the ANH Falcon Headset and pilot gloves Signature Edition!

That would be a nice mini-SE like the thermal detonator was for Carrie.
And it would also tie back into the release of the SS MF. I only wish MR would think outside of the box for these kinds of things like the Medal of Yavin.