Hallmark SW Ships & Vehicles

Reaction score
Glad to see a photo of the new Millennium Falcon. Yeah, i will get one.

I never could track down that HM serving bowl in the UK. :(

Reaction score
I'm excited to be adding the x2 new ships to the StoryTeller series, even though expensive last year... those ornaments were amazing!

One concern I have, not sure if if photo is giving away accurate size proportion, but the Falcon looks way to small in relation to the Tie? Hopefully a non issue.

Its kind of funny that these ornaments are being revealed, while it is still snowing in Michigan during April :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the link D_D.

The X-Wing and Serenity are the best ones, I think.

Reaction score
Interesting to note is that the X-Wing this year is sporting the correct combination of RRend Red Five paint job, unlike last year.

Reaction score
Better shot of the SW ornies that didn't appear in the regular online Dreambook listings, for some reason.

Reaction score
I doubt if I will collect the Solo version of the Millennium Falcon, but I have to confess that this one is rather nice.

Can anyone tell me the best place to pick up the Storyteller Falcon in the UK, or do I need to get one from Ebay?

Reaction score
Thankfully, there's no Limited Quantity ornament to worry about this year, so I can get everything else reserved on my wishlist. Would have liked to get that Lobot one, but I will not pay secondary market prices for convention exclusive ornaments - the markup on these is always worse than the exclusive figures are. Of course, come October, I will need to get there early to get that TV Riddler ornament, as I already got TV Joker, Catwoman, & Robin the last few years. Gotta' figure Penguin will be next year.

Reaction score
I doubt if I will collect the Solo version of the Millennium Falcon, but I have to confess that this one is rather nice.

Can anyone tell me the best place to pick up the Storyteller Falcon in the UK, or do I need to get one from Ebay?
Hallmark don’t release anything like this over here. Evilbay is the pretty much the only way

Reaction score
Here are the 2019 Sneak Peek SW ornaments:

And one for Rodders:

Gotta say that I was not impressed with the new Millennium Falcon (OT) ornie I saw at Hallmark. Looked very toy-like, far inferior to the earlier, smaller versions. $50 CAD was not a motivator, either. I haven't seen it light up and chat with the other Storyteller ornies but I'm out, based on the paint and detailing. I hope the Solo version in October is much better.

Reaction score
Here are the 2019 Sneak Peek SW ornaments:

And one for Rodders:

Gotta say that I was not impressed with the new Millennium Falcon (OT) ornie I saw at Hallmark. Looked very toy-like, far inferior to the earlier, smaller versions. $50 CAD was not a motivator, either. I haven't seen it light up and chat with the other Storyteller ornies but I'm out, based on the paint and detailing. I hope the Solo version in October is much better.
I assume the 2019 Y-Wing is part of the Storyteller series?

Reaction score
Glad to see a photo of the new Millennium Falcon. Yeah, i will get one.

I never could track down that HM serving bowl in the UK. :(
I've never understood why Hallmark stores in the UK doesn't actually stock Hallmark products :(

Reaction score
Me neither, Boris. :\ All of the ornies are battery-operated now, apart from the Storytellers.

I assume the 2019 Y-Wing is part of the Storyteller series?
You assume correctly, sir. Looks good, too. Apparently, if you get all of this year's too, they interact for over 12 minutes... which seems just a smidge on the overkill side of things.
Hehe, they're pimpin' them hard at the HM shop I went to.

Holding out for a Death Star II companion to last year's DS1. :) Perhaps in 2019?
Count me in, love the first DS. Yeah man, there's room for another SW Storyteller ornie or two in next year's batch. A glowy Executor wouldn't suck, either. :whistling:

Reaction score
FYI: Hallmark's releasing the Star Destroyer in 2019 which is kinda weird since they already released it in 2004 (also with a teeny Tantive IV)... so I hope this is a Class I version, at least. Suspect it could be a "Storyteller" this time around, too.
Anyhoo, here's Jedi Insider's pic of the preview card from NYCC:

Reaction score
Yep Imra but this is the Storyteller version of the Y-wing (like the Star Destroyer), apparently. The Vader TIE I posted is a re-release, actually.
Oh, and that is a Yavin medal. :)

Reaction score
I don't follow Hallmark ornaments much anymore, but that ISD is a totally different sculpt than the 2004 "Star Destroyer and Blockade Runner", correct? It looks much more elongated, and the sculpt & deco seems to be more simplistic - not to mention a totally different color.

Reaction score
It's larger than the first one, 17 cm/6.7" vs 13 cm/5.2", DS. So far, all the Storytellers are new sculpts and a fair bit larger than the older versions but yeah, not necessarily as detailed. The old ISD also had lights and sound but was corded, IIRC.

I've only got the the Storyteller Death Star from the series but it's totally awesome, one of my favourite pieces. Despite the predatory pricing, I'm in for the new ISD, too. You?

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/star-wars-imperial-star-destroyer-ornament-with-light-and-sound-3999QXI1017.html

Reaction score
It looks cool, but I have the old version, so I don't think I'll pick up another. Also, that's much too pricey for an ornament! I removed the cords from the old model and converted it to sit on a stand, and then came all the gaming miniatures! I still like the old version though, and the tiny Tantive - much nicer than the SSB version of the ISD, though I don't have any Armada ships to compare it to.

Reaction score
Saw the new Star Destroyer: quite nice but I'll probably wait until Boxing Day and grab it for half price.

Some new sneak previews of ships/vehicles from NYCC, yawn. I expect we'll see more after the new film premieres.