Hallmark SW Ships & Vehicles

Reaction score
Here's next year's Hallmark vehicle ornament: the Sandcrawler.

Most of the rest are here:
SDCC reveals: Star Wars Hallmark ornaments for 2014
Kinda meh on this one but I might pick it up if the windows light up. No word on that, though. Not too fussed about the paint, either.
I don't buy figures but Vader's cool, gotta say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh come on DD, what vehicle in the SW universe is more exciting, more joy-inducing than a huge, lumbering, unarmed vehicle inhabited by tiny thieves and seen very briefly in one film?

Reaction score
Ewok Glider for 2015 then ! Thanks for this DD, I was gonna ask if Hallmark were even continuing to produce Star Wars vehicles any more :D

Reaction score
Looks like someone sneezed on it. I like the idea of the Sandcrawler...but HM could've done much better. Looking at what they did with the USS Kelvin, this is a letdown.

Reaction score
Looks like the paint pigeons gotta hold of it.

Transparent window in the middle, looks like some kind of light or switch on the lower right side...maybe it lights up?

Reaction score
Oh come on DD, what vehicle in the SW universe is more exciting, more joy-inducing than a huge, lumbering, unarmed vehicle inhabited by tiny thieves and seen very briefly in one film?
LOL :) The kids go wild for lumbering, haven't you heard? Or was that planking? :wtf:

Ewok Glider for 2015 then ! Thanks for this DD, I was gonna ask if Hallmark were even continuing to produce Star Wars vehicles any more :D
LOL, too. :) Maybe they should just do a portable blue milk dispenser or a Naboo golf cart. ;)

Looks like the paint pigeons gotta hold of it.

Transparent window in the middle, looks like some kind of light or switch on the lower right side...maybe it lights up?
Hehe, do Tusken Raiders fling poo? And what the hell are they eating out there? ;)

Yeah bro, I was thinking the same thing about the window but I wasn't sure what that doodad at the lower right was, either. It'd be cool if HM's SW ornies started to get lights again. I've passed on 'em for a while now.

Looks like someone sneezed on it. I like the idea of the Sandcrawler...but HM could've done much better. Looking at what they did with the USS Kelvin, this is a letdown.
Ha-chew!!! Extra mozzarella!
Reminds me of the DeAgostini, TBH. Agreed, the Kelvinator is in a different league.
I like land vehicle just fine but I'd love to see SW cap ships from HM again. How cool would a light-up Executor have been?

Reaction score
Any capital ship would be a dream...especially a light up Executor. Delusions of grandeur, eh?

Reaction score
How about a Hallmark Republic Assault Ship/Acclamator? Or SPHA-T?
Either one of those would be excellent. The gaming piece of the Acclamator had a lot to be desired and was bent.
Happy to have found the Action Fleet version.

Another ship seen in every other episode of the newer Clone Wars was the Munificent Banking Clan Frigate.
Another gaming piece in soft plastic, the only one you could find.

HM tends to focus on the Original Trilogy I think.
We were lucky to have gotten a few capital ships in Titaniums though, but not quite everything I wanted.

Reaction score
Oh man, delusions of grandeur indeed! An Executor with 13 red LED engines or an Acclamator with 4 blue LED engines would rock! Bring it!
OT-wise, a Medical Frigate (with a Luke and Leia window) or a nice MC Cruiser would suit me, too.
If we do indeed get a new SW flick in '15, I'd imagine we'll get new HM ships from it for a few years...

Is anybody picking up this year's AT-ST? They didn't have any at the store I visited so I haven't seen it in person.
The Ray-gun, KITT, and the Family Truckster from Vacation (with dead Grandma on the roof rack) kinda tempted me, but I've passed for now. The prices make it easy.

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Jabba's Sail Barge. When you press the button, C-3PO could say "Victims of the almighty Sarlacc! Jabba would like you to celebrate honorably this holiday season!"

Reaction score
The Hallmark sculpters actually did a nice job on the Sandcrawler. I attached an image comparing the ornament to the original model prop from the movie (click it to embiggen!) Hopefully it will have sound and lights. This might end up being the best rendition of the Sandcrawler, next to the DeAgostini. But the sound and light features are a first for this iconic vehicle!

Reaction score
Here's next year's Hallmark vehicle ornament: the Sandcrawler.

Most of the rest are here:
SDCC reveals: Star Wars Hallmark ornaments for 2014
Kinda meh on this one but I might pick it up if the windows light up. No word on that, though. Not too fussed about the paint, either.
I don't buy figures but Vader's cool, gotta say.
Sweet. I got out of the DA line, but I'd probably pick this up for my tree.

Reaction score
Thanks. :) I kept 4...I think of the DA ships as part of my now very limited SW display. I was just curious about this year's Hallmark offerings, googled, and got a link here. Small world.

Reaction score
Did Hallmark actually show the Y-Wing (as opposed to the card with a picture of it)? I haven't seen any pics of the HM booth from the last few days of SDCC.

Reaction score
I wish I could answer this one but the last couple of days of the show were so nuts I didn't even make it the few dozen feet down the aisle to their booth to check for myself! Sorry team.

Reaction score
Picked up the HM Sandcrawler for half price today (Boxing Day) and I gotta say I'm quite impressed with the tooling and paint. It's about the same height as the DeAgostini but it's a smidge wider, quite good for Titanium scale. I would've MUCH preferred lights rather than audio but the movie quotes (and jabbering Jawas) are a laugh.

Did anyone pick up the BTTF flying Delorean from HM? Unfortunately, my local store had sold out so I didn't nab one. D'oh.

Reaction score
Picked up the HM Sandcrawler for half price today (Boxing Day) and I gotta say I'm quite impressed with the tooling and paint. It's about the same height as the DeAgostini but it's a smidge wider, quite good for Titanium scale. I would've MUCH preferred lights rather than audio but the movie quotes (and jabbering Jawas) are a laugh.

Did anyone pick up the BTTF flying Delorean from HM? Unfortunately, my local store had sold out so I didn't nab one. D'oh.
I got one of the last ones at my local store. The floor model was the other and had a broken off wheel that was missing.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks for digging out this thread, wondered where it had gone :)

Reaction score
Picked up the Y-Wing tonight. Last one at our Hallmark store, had to buy the display model.

Reaction score
JediNews has new info from Hallmark: looks like we can expect a Death Star tree topper and another Rogue One ornie for 2016.
The DS looks supercool but $99.95 USD is pretty heinous. Youch! o-o

Reaction score
It's a bit of an eyesore. Maybe more for a disco Star Wars room...

I really like the stormtrooper and Vader /Leia ones though.

Reaction score
JediNews has new info from Hallmark: looks like we can expect a Death Star tree topper and another Rogue One ornie for 2016.
The DS looks supercool but $99.95 USD is pretty heinous. Youch! o-o

I get the feeling we'll see more new ships in Rogue One than we did in TFA......which is odd (and nice) :hmm:

Reaction score
Here are the Sneak Peek SW ornies (mostly flat stand-ins. actually) for 2017, from SDCC.
Count me in for the Death Star. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, I reckon I could be in for that one, too! Fingers crossed it turns out nice. :) I think there's a gap in the market for a really nice miniature Death Star, and certainly for the Death Star II, though who knows when we might see one of them.