Half the Battle : The GIJoe review show

Reaction score
New video is up ! This week, we ask the question "Is Fortnite trolling Hasbro ?". We also discuss the Jazwares GI Joe rumors !

Reaction score
New video is up ! A new concept, as I'm starting a series talking about the box and card art of GI Joe ! And we're starting off BIG, with the Terrordrome !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! A new Toy Art Talk where we take a look at the Skystriker box, as well as give some insight into European box variations !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! We take a look at Special Missions issue 3 : Burn-out !
Also, check out my Youtube channel for yesterday's video on tips to laugh away the lockdown !

Reaction score
EXTRA EPISODE ! Yes, because of the Thing, here's some extra content ! We take a look at the Radar Station Action Pack !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! And it's my most requested review ever ! We take a look at the cartoon episode "Worlds Without End, part 1" !

Reaction score
SURPRISE ! Extra mini-review, we're taking a look at the Cobra twin Missile Radar, plus some Laugh Away The Lockdown recommendations !

Reaction score
New regular episode is up ! This week, we close out Worlds Without End by looking at the chilling part 2 !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! A new Toy Art Talk about Ambush with a host of foreign packaging variant information !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! Part 3 of Main Character May, where we take a look at Zartan in the cartoon, comics and movies !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! To end Main Chracter May in uhm... June, I'm giving you my top 5 Zartan moments !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! It's been a long, LONG time, but we're finally taking another look at Battle force 2000 with Dodger !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! We start of our summer of small vehicles and playsets by taking a look at the Swampmasher !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! We revisit the Cobra Devastator for Toy Art Talk ! Can the art redeem this weird toy ?

Reaction score
New episode is up ! Our summer of small vehicles and playsets continues with a look at the Mortar Defense Unit !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! In my contribution to Cobra Convergence, I run down the WORST Cobra troopers of all time, with special guest stars !

Reaction score
New episode is up ! Despite a record heatwave ! Despite my microphone breaking ! A list of the best Cobra figure from EVERY YEAR of the original toyline !