Gunship from AOTC

Reaction score
Still have this sealed up in the box. Another one of my favorites for this line and movie.

Reaction score
I remember wanting this (and the LEGO version) badly when they came out. I did get the Hasbro version for Christmas, but no LEGO. I especially liked that they turrets from the Clone Pilots could be attached, but still don't understand why they made the cockpits so small and then put the pilots in a stupid action pose they they barely fit.

Reaction score
I had the same question and I also have the clone trooper with the speeder bike. Got this because I believe this was the first one where the helmet came off.

Reaction score
I have that one too, I'm pretty sure it was. Mine has a strange paint app that gives it evil eyes. Mine's actually the Clone Wars version with a white speeder, but it's the same thing.

Reaction score
I like the white speeder so much better. Looks better with the white-armored clone.

Hasbro wasn't very product-smart at the time, I think. Really, the only clone that could've fit the cockpit was the old Clone Wars SA mold, and that wasn't even a pilot!