Gungan Warrior - WalMart Exclusive

Reaction score
Basic gungan soldier with current articulation level would be good. I know i'd buy a couple at least.

Reaction score
Can't really tell from that image - but if it's different from the tlc one, I'll hopefully get it.

Reaction score
I hope he is not as ugly, or stupid as Jar Jar Binks. Will buy.
Did I just say that? Oh well.

Reaction score
I just want to apologize about this one. Someone at Hasbro told me that if I requested it, they'd make a new Ewok Village after the dozen or so Ewoks that have came out the past few years.

But no, they lied to me. WHERE'S MY EWOK VILLAGE AT? HASBRO YOU JERKS I'M TALKING AT YOU!!!!!!!!

That is all. Thanks.

Reaction score
I have 3 of the Legacy Gungans. I want 2 of these to go with them. Combine 'em all with that Naboo plains battlepack from Target and I'll have the Gungan soldier set up I've dreamed of since 1999 now with all kinds of needed articulation.

Reaction score
Revanfan1 said:
My guess: a remold. Fine by me, I didn't get the TLC one.
In the panel (which I attended) I thought they said it was all new, but that would be a surprise. There's certainly nothing wrong with the most recent mold so I would think that was a mistake on their part and that it's just the weapon that is new. Either way, I'm in for a couple at least.

Reaction score
I like the fact the Gungan is getting out there again as I only found two during TLC, but some new tooling would be nice to set it part from the earlier version. Also would have rather had the Shield instead of the pike thingy.

Reaction score
I'm happy to get a couple more Gungan soldiers finally. If they retool it, fine, if they just repaint the Legacy one that's also fine because I really dig that figure.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
I'm happy to get a couple more Gungan soldiers finally. If they retool it, fine, if they just repaint the Legacy one that's also fine because I really dig that figure.
But Hasbro would need to change the belt. It doesn't make sense to include the horn harness on a figure that doesn't include a horn. That's one of the flaws of the upcoming Battle of Naboo ultimate battlepack exclusive to Target.

I will definitely pick up a few of these, assuming I find them.

GNT

Reaction score
I'm sure they could very easily retool the waist so that it's not included. The figure is otherwise perfect.

Reaction score
I'll probably get only one more of these single carded as I am planning to get the battle pack and already have a couple on my shelf right now. I wouldn't mind if they just re-pack the Legacy version (as most likely they will), it was a nice figure.

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
it was a nice figure.
it sure was

well worth the 10 year wait to get an ultimate Gungan soldier

the alternate gear of this new version is a welcome addition to the squad to add some variety in the ranks

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
it was a nice figure.
it sure was

well worth the 10 year wait to get an ultimate Gungan soldier

the alternate gear of this new version is a welcome addition to the squad to add some variety in the ranks
Alternate gear? Does it come with a shield?

Reaction score
Tyranusspotting said:
Hopefully they didn't forget putting that integrate skin lining detail on the arms. The Legacy version was missing it unfortunately.
True, I guess when you upgrade to SA the finer details get left by the wayside.

Reaction score
Tyranusspotting said:
Hopefully they didn't forget putting that integrate skin lining detail on the arms. The Legacy version was missing it unfortunately.
Yeah, but I have a feeling this one will be nearly perfect. I guess we'll see.

Reaction score
Darth_Satan said:
I hope they don't cut corners with the skin deco on the SA Jar Jar...
You never know, but I doubt it. They can't afford to do this figure over again, since we just got one not too long ago.

Reaction score
Generally speaking, when it comes to Hasbro lines recently, paint apps seem to be where they're cutting back the most, whether it's in quantity, quality, or both. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see that very cool pattern omitted. It looked great on the original Episode I figures.

Reaction score
With the prices we pay for vintage figures, they should all sport the proper deco.

Reaction score
I'm very surprised it isn't just a re-release of the Legacy warrior. New head and different torso for sure, as well as an unexpected and unique accessory (F****ein or something similar, right?).
I may actually get this now and was originally down for passing.

So.....this forum censored far seein when typed as one word????!!

For Far seein's Sake !:devilish:

Last edited by a moderator: