Gundam

Reaction score
Anyone here like Gundam? I mostly collect models, but by figures once in a while. Anyone into the 00 series?

Reaction score
Oh I used to have a few. I'll dig them up along with my DBZ toys...

Reaction score
Yeah I had a few figures and models from Gundam Wing cause I was into DBZ also but there are a ton of Gundam shows out there that I know nothing about so havent looked at them for a long time.

Reaction score
Strictly MSiA and OiA and whatever MSiA will turn into. Can't stand fragile kits that cost an arm and a leg. Watched most/all shows up-to-date.

Reaction score
I am also only MSiA. I did get the Dunbine and Xabungle IAO and would like to get the Billbine and L-Gaim. I have no interest in the Code Geass IAO. They really need to do some more Dunbine, L-Gaim, and Xabungle IAO. Brain Powered and Wings of Rean would make nice Tomino-themed additions to the line.

Reaction score
Too bad Ser, Geass are truly amazing figures. Most can easily swap parts for natural looking hybrids- something few toy lines do well.

G

Oh man, I love Code Geass. I'm going to get Zero's Burai and Todo's Burai Kai. I'm thinking of getting the Sutherland, but not which one.

Reaction score
I have several older Gundam toys and models. Mostly pre-Gundam Wing. The newer kits are pretty spectacular.