Guest List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So....Who do you think will be there?

Do you think Lucas will make an appearance and speak to the masses? He won't sign stuff, but I wonder if he will show up!? How about John Williams?
I'm hoping for:

Mark Hamill
Carrie Fisher
James Earl Jones (I'm really hoping for him!)
Christopher Lee (Any chance???)
Ian McDiramid
Jeremy Bulloch (Just cause he is so cool...Met him four times already...)
Anthony Daniels
Kenny Baker
Ray Park
Peter Mayhew
David Prowse
Billy Dee Williams
Denis Lawson
Brian Blessed (Personal favorite outside of SW)
Jimmy Smits
Liam Neeson
Warwick Davis
Temura Morrison

I would love to meet Ewan McGregor, Sam Jackson and Harrison Ford, but the chances of them appearing are slim to none, right?!

Reaction score
"When hope fades, all that remains is broken minds, sould and bodies."

Come on Ewan!!!! He's got to be there, he's Scotish!

Reaction score
i hope the guest list includes actors (and maybe a musician) that dont do conventions outside or Europe. is there a chance that Wedge will be there?

Reaction score
amdevil said:
i hope the guest list includes actors (and maybe a musician) that dont do conventions outside or Europe. is there a chance that Wedge will be there?
I hope so...Denis Lawson "Wedge" is Ewan McGregor's uncle. He directed him in a play in London a few years ago.
I hope he is there too!

Reaction score
With all of the UK other European cons popping up this year, this is the potential list:

Zac Cohen (Naboo Ground Technician)
Andy Secombe (Watto)
Michael Culver (Capt Needa)
Dave Prowse (Darth Vader)
Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)
Kenny Baker (Artoo Detoo)
Mike Carter (Bib Fortuna)
Christine Hewett (Brea Tonnika)
Richard LeParmentier (Adm. Motti)
Caroline Blakiston (Mon Mothma)
Barrie Holland (Lt Renz)
Alan Ruscoe (Plo Koon)
Paul Blake (Greedo)
Ken Colley (Adm Piett)
Alan Harris (Bossk)
Garrick Hagon (Biggs Darklighter)
Richard Bonehill (Nien Numb, Snowtrooper, ...)
Jerome Blake (Mas Amedda, Rune Haako, ...)
John Coppinger (Yarua, Jabba sculptor)
Toby Philpott (Jabba puppeteer)
Lightning Bear (Biker Scout)
Sean Crawford (Yak Face)
Tim Dry (Whipid)
George Roubicek (Comm Praji)
Sally Sinclair (Brindy Truchong)
Mike Savva (Naboo Soldier)
Kamay Lau (Sei Taria)
Peter Roy (Incom Engineer)
Dean Mitchell (Cellheim Anujo)
Adam J Smith (Tundra Dowmeia)

and anyone else on the www.convention-guests.com website

a Buttload of sigs to get!

Reaction score
some of those look like VERY small role actors. but still great to meet. thanks for the link

Reaction score
amdevil said:
some of those look like VERY small role actors. but still great to meet. thanks for the link
YOu said it! It some of those actors are there and signing for FREE, maybe I'll stop and grab a sig...but if they're charging? For get about it!

Reaction score
Well they charged in the US celebration so they are going to charge there as well.

Reaction score
even the background actors? they could do an auto for free i would think.

Reaction score
DarthNervous said:
Well they charged in the US celebration so they are going to charge there as well.
All those people? The glorified Extras? Wow! Star Wars really is te Mother of all licenses! Even extras can get paid at a convention!

Reaction score
This was posted over at Master Replicas (Who recently merged with Corgi - who acquired Cards Inc.) website....

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
We're happy to announce Cards Inc. will be working with Showmasters in organizing the celebrity appearance and autograph schedule for Star Wars Celebration Europe.
Showmasters is the official Autograph contractor for Star Wars Celebration Europe. Celebration Europe is organised by The Cards Inc Group under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.

Showmasters has been contracted by The Cards Inc Group to source, select, supply and manage all autograph guests for Celebration Europe.

"For over 20 years I have wanted to be involved with an event like Star Wars Celebration Europe, and I'm proud that we've been selected to provide the autograph celebrities for this official event July 13 to 15, said Jason Joiner, Director of Showmasters Ltd.

"We are going to pull out all the stops to bring fans the greatest gathering of Star Wars guests and celebrities that Europe has ever seen."We aim to bring a mix of some rare first-timers and other great guests, all of whom will help to make Celebration Europe a not-to-be missed-event. It will be a weekend long remembered!"

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
I would hope Mark and or Carrie will be there. I don't think the guest list will be made up of just background people. I think there will be one or two big names.

Reaction score
Darth_Momo said:
I would hope Mark and or Carrie will be there. I don't think the guest list will be made up of just background people. I think there will be one or two big names.
Definitely! There will be more than one or two big ones!

Reaction score
Got a Salo Gardner signature TTM today with a nice letter saying that he was going to the Celebration Europe....this is your first unofficial bu tprobably true guest!

Reaction score
The David Prowse feature on Star Wars Insider #91 — The Man Behind The Mask — is an indication that whatever issues there might have been, they've been put behind. The article also hints at a participation from DP at CE.

Reaction score
I have heard from multiple people that they are planning a "cantina" reunion with as many actors from this scene that they can find. Also, the number that is floating around different forums is to expect 150 signers!! I hope I can find a really cool picutre of the cantina to get signed.
I am really looking forward to the signers that rarely (or never) come to america. The two I really want to meet are Chris Parsons and Alan Harris. Though I have multiple autographs from both of them I have never actaullay met either of them. This will be a dream come true! (If I can get Catherine Munroe on my bounty hunter pic it will be even better, though I don't really agree with how she has been acting since she has been "found".)

Reaction score
Well Jeremy Bulloch should be there as he was at UK Toyfair promoting the event !

Im pretty sure either Hamil or Fisher will be there as I know Jason Joiner who is organising the guests has had Carrie and has spoken at length with Mark to do his other shows.

My vote goes for hamil as I have met fisher 3 times but only seen hamil the once an not got an auto.

Reaction score
maybe im wrong, but i thought A. Daniels and John Williams lived in London? Is it possible that either would go?

Reaction score
ANthony Daniels doesn't seem like someone to pass up a money-making opportunity like SW Celebration.

John Williams lives in the US, I'm pretty sure.

Oh and Salo Gardner wrote back to me that he will be there too.

Reaction score
John williams will not be attending as his doing a concert the same dates as CE at the hollywood bowl in LA.

Reaction score
Anthony Daniels does not like to do the big shows. He is vey selective and usually only signs 2-3 times a year. He is actually a tough in-person sig to get. Carrie Fisher is much easier.

Reaction score
Anthony Daniels has announced on his website that he is attending CIV.......

So a good chance he might attend C.E.

Reaction score
I'd like to think he will be there BUT he does not get along with Showmasters who are responsible for getting the guests. Not sure if that will influence whether or not he goes but hopefully as it is an Official event near where he lives it would be silly if he didn't go.

Would he sign though, as i am not sure if he signed at C3 although he was there hosting

Reaction score
He did not sign at CII or CIII. I got him at Disney, free!! That was one of the best signings for me ever. (My wife and I were able to get him on 7 different items.)

Reaction score
New Rumour is that Carrie Fisher will not be attending CE nor will be Mark Hamill.......

Reaction score
Can i ask where you got that rumour from?

Doesn't seem much of a reunion or celebration if none of the bigger guests are appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.