Guess Who's Back!!

Reaction score
Guess Who\'s Back!!

Hey, everyone! I finally got my account unlocked and I decided to drop in and pay all my old pals a visit. I have no idea how many of you still remember me, but I'm ARCTrooper...Im a sophomore at Ohio State. I no longer collect Star Wars stuff but Im still a fan and a member of the community and wanted to see how everyone is and still have fun talking about it all!

Nice to be back!

Reaction score
Re: Guess Who\'s Back!!

WHAT?!?!?!
Don't collect Star Wars anymore?!?!?!
Are you serious?

Welcome back!
How'd the move back onto campus go?
Oh, how I miss those days!
(that, and the campus bars...!)

DAVE
'95 OSU grad

Reaction score

Excuse me, this is for collecting only, please leave these forums....

Glad your back somewhat. Maybe we can convince you to collect again one of these days!

Chris

Reaction score

Welcome back...Look around for the forum where everyone thought it was you who got killed in that elevator accident last year. It was around the same time you stopped posting.

If you want to go back to the glory days, feel free to go hunting every now and then and send some figures up north to some of us others. It seems like C-bus is the place to be as far as new waves go.

Reaction score

Haha, yea I remember seeing that thread and it KILLING me that I couldnt post that it wasnt me. I think I got ahold of CCC via AIM and had him post it wasnt me. It was pretty creepy though, it did happen in MY dorm and to think I rode that elevator daily...after the accident I took 8 flights of stairs daily...calves o steel sooned formed haha.

But yea, collecting just go to be too much. I'm a completist and more and more stuff was released, I had other hobbys, time and money issues...so I decided to retire. I sold just about all my collection on ebay and made a HUGE profit on it all which enable me to buy and set up a home theater of my dreams...so my apartment is rather pimped out now thanks to my "nerdiness" of the past.

I will admit though when I make stops in WalMart and Target I occasionally hit the SW aisle...hold a figure in my hand, sigh a little bit and place it gently back on the pegs

Reaction score

Glad you're back. I can't believe you're a sophomore already!

Great to see you're able to use the forums again... And that you didn't get cut in half by an elevator.