Guavian Enforcer

Reaction score
Wow. I visited the Marauder site and had the EXACT same thought the other day. Who cares about movie accuracy, that figure looks fantastic!!
They were running a deal where you could get 3 heads free with a low minimum purchase. I couldn't resist. The neck post is a smidge too small for the Guavian head, but that was no problem. It seems like it wouldn't be too hard to add some ammo pouches to the torso or the black shoulder gear to make it a bit more screen accurate, but either way, it's better than 5POA :)

Utinniii

Reaction score
If you want a bunch of these guys I guess it is important to decide if they all wear the exact same uniform or if each squad or individual is different.
If you want them the same, buying the figure is the easiest choice.

I intend to make at least one white one from the sketch. And I want them all to look a bit different. I found a couple of Joes (1 fake Joe) that do alright.
I made a mold of the head, stomach pouches, and leg cybernetic and added them to the Joes (I made the shoulder armour but it was easier just to craft it on from scratch). I modified them a bit so they look different (upside down pouches, cybernetics). If I had an extra Baroness, I would make a female version.
Here is a WIP so you can easily see the base figure I used.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Not bad, can't wait to see the finished product!

Here's the "mostly finished product". Someone with better skills can take my ideas and run with them.

The white ones are from the concept sketches. I couldn't mix the colour of the uniform. I'll repaint the brownish one after I buy the correct colour. Mixing red and blue came out muddy. I need better paints.