Guavian Enforcer

Reaction score
A friend and I found these at Kohls the other day after they put a new case out. Looks like they just got two of each figure. Luckily neitehr of ours had the shoulder issue.

Reaction score
Excellent sculpt, excellent design. Still cannot find the 6" version and I understand that an SA 3.75" is due soon.

GNT

Reaction score
Found one today, took awhile to find one with a good paint job. Did see one with an unpainted head.

Reaction score
Excellent sculpt, excellent design. Still cannot find the 6" version and I understand that an SA 3.75" is due soon.

What is SA 3.75"??

Initially I didn't like this Guavian figure, but it's sort of grown on me a little bit. I was looking for a reason to like it, and then decided the battle damaged metal grille on his face looks pretty cool. "General Hux" and "The Inquisitor" (from Star Wars Rebels series) is needed to complete the three set. Nonetheless at the moment i'm gonna give bother with this three set. I'll just keep General Hux (which i already have).

Reaction score
austrailan may measure differently so probably not used to the 3.75 is my guess.
I actually thought to type up a response in that nature. I realized after I posted that he is Australian and would likely use the metric system rather than our customary system.

GNT

Reaction score
I actually thought to type up a response in that nature. I realized after I posted that he is Australian and would likely use the metric system rather than our customary system.
The whole world except for the USA and a couple small countries use the metric system. :D

Reaction score
I would post some pics of mine.... but I can't post pics here anymore apparently.

Reaction score
Picked up one of these guys from Walgreens today - got one with a great paintjob. Check your local Walgreens, guys!

Reaction score
I would post some pics of mine.... but I can't post pics here anymore apparently.
Sure you can, there's a little button in the reply box, it looks like a photograph of a tiny little tree. Click on that and a box opens up asking for the image url. Copy and paste and voila! But please, keep it appropriate, safe for work if you will. No action figures in suggestive poses either... I'm looking at you slave Leia...Try getting any 5poa figures into poses from the kamasutra is also frowned upon as they are liable to break :p

Reaction score
Super Articulated < thanks got it, but >Three Point Seven Five Inch.:eek: What the... please explain. What are these?
2 main scales for the SW figures. To put them in metric, 3.75" = 9.53 centimeters. 6" = 15.2 centimeters. Or to put it into terms of terrifying 8 legged spawns of satan:

3.75" = dinky buggers, about the size of a Huntsman.
6"= bigger, about the size of a golden orb weaver.

Reaction score
If this guy had a better looking helmet I might have the desire to buy one, but it doesn't so all for you guys.

Reaction score
In hand, he kinda looks like a generic Deadpool style robot. Droidpool. Dunno. Not gonna judge for another 44 days. Then we'll see.

Reaction score
Just ordered mine on Hasbro Toy Shop, along with Hux and PZ.
They aren't even close to being stocked in north Texas.

Does anyone think this Guavian Enforcer will be around for the next movie, any guesses?
My thought on these guys is that they may be native to a specific planet/system.
Kind of like the Geonosians. Could be a planet/system called Guavia?

I hope we don't actually see them in another movie.
If it ends up playing a pivotal role, I'll change my tune. But if it's just another baddie, especially if it's system specific, let them serve their purpose in this film.
No need to rehash a character unless it's a bigger role.

Reaction score
This is definitely one of my favorite figures of the line so far. His gun reminds me of a sawed off shotgun, and I'm a sucker for shotgunesque guns.

Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday from Hasbro Toy Shop (3 days earlier than expected!)

Absolutely love it. It looks awesome. So much detail for a 5POA. One of my favorites so far for sure.

Reaction score
This trooper and Kylo Ren were are the first TFA figures I bought today and unfortunately the Guavian Enforcer's right arm won't move at all. I might try to give it the heat treatment later but this line is off to a frustrating start. Anyone else have this problem?

Reaction score
This trooper and Kylo Ren were are the first TFA figures I bought today and unfortunately the Guavian Enforcer's right arm won't move at all. I might try to give it the heat treatment later but this line is off to a frustrating start. Anyone else have this problem?
A few pages back, people were discussing this. Apparently, you're not alone. Something to do with the glue running on the inside and sticking to the arms?

It's worth reading because I think a few guys fixed it, so just start from the beginning.

Reaction score
[Got mine from HTS today. Much to my disappointment they put two right arms on the guy. I'm not kidding, his left arm is a right arm put on backwards. Took me a few seconds to figure out what was wrong with it.

Reaction score
Got 5 from online. 3 were fine. 1 had left arm stuck. 1 had both arms stuck. Maybe there is a 40-50% chance of having a problem. Since I'm army building, I can live with them and most would have their arms down since they can't cross arms anyway.

That double right arm sounds terrible. But when Nintendo did that to Meteroid amiibo, she sold for hundreds of dollars (MISP).

Reaction score
[Got mine from HTS today. Much to my disappointment they put two right arms on the guy. I'm not kidding, his left arm is a right arm put on backwards. Took me a few seconds to figure out what was wrong with it.
Would you mind posting pics? That's just so funnyk I have to see it.

Reaction score

A few pages back, people were discussing this. Apparently, you're not alone. Something to do with the glue running on the inside and sticking to the arms?

It's worth reading because I think a few guys fixed it, so just start from the beginning.
Didn't see this post in time. I returned him after a failed hot water treatment attempt to get his arm to swivel again. I exchanged him for a Sarco Plank and am much happier with that figure anyway.

Reaction score
Just ordered a couple of these from Amazon. It's the one figure from wave 2 that I haven't been able to find at a store thus far. And buying it via Amazon Prime with free shipping beats making the rounds to lots of stores with nothing to show for it.

Reaction score
At first i did want to get a couple of these to customize. But now I'm going to wait it out, and see if he gets released in the SA line. A lot less headache trying to mod an SA figure than it is these 5POA machinations.
Of course if there ends up not being an SA version. I'm back at square one, trying to fix this one.

Reaction score
finally found this guy and was overjoyed. love the design and his seemingly smaller leaner scale, but mine suffered the same fate as others. completely glued stiff right arm! the left was glued too but I managed to somewhat loosen that joint. right won't even budge. pretty bummed

Ty

Reaction score
Great character, can't wait to see these in action. Definitely great custom fodder as well. Just watched TPM today and can see turning these guys into Mos Espa types.

Reaction score
Only figure from this line I haven't been able to find. I have no doubts I'll be able to snag him before theChristmas holiday though. For whatever reason, these figures have been extremely easy to find at least one of for me. I got everything from the first wave on "Force Friday" at the first store I went to, I hadn't even looked for wave 2 before today, so I hit up the local Walmart and Target, and between the two found every figure except this guy.

Reaction score
Only figure from this line I haven't been able to find. I have no doubts I'll be able to snag him before theChristmas holiday though. For whatever reason, these figures have been extremely easy to find at least one of for me. I got everything from the first wave on "Force Friday" at the first store I went to, I hadn't even looked for wave 2 before today, so I hit up the local Walmart and Target, and between the two found every figure except this guy.
Good luck. You're gonna need it...