Guavian Enforcer

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing this character in the next wave.

Thoughts on seeing the Guavian Bodyguard figure?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So then we have another possible army builder. Ugh, looks like I'll be posting an eviction letter in the Recent Aquisitions thread sometime next month...:eek:

Reaction score
I was flipping through one of the TFA activity books looking for new characters, spoilers, etc., and these guys are referred to collectively as the "Guavian Death Gang".

Reaction score
Wow! :D I'm loving the look of this character (and figure!).

This is actually one of the few 6-inch SW figures I will consider purchasing (I don't own any yet).

:)

Reaction score
I love the look of this guy. I wonder if someone was eating a guava when they named the gang though.... :)

Reaction score
Can't wait to get these guys in 3.75". These guys seem to be the first thing in SW ever to hit 6" before having a 3.75" version. I might still pick up the 6" version since he does look like Deadpool's best friend.

Reaction score
The look of this guy just scream crappy EU character.

REALLY lame looking.

Reaction score
Maybe he'll be like a mandalorian warrior that eventually is forced from his planet/home and keeps the armor, using his bitterness to become a lethal assassin. Hopefully there's a cool back story to these guys.

Reaction score
It's the soft sculpt and questionnable paint app that make it look lame. TBS 6" looks a lot better and its design more convincing.

Reaction score
Maybe he'll be like a mandalorian warrior that eventually is forced from his planet/home and keeps the armor, using his bitterness to become a lethal assassin. Hopefully there's a cool back story to these guys.
I'm absolutely certain that there is on the wiki, but i'm not checking for it, I dont have time to read 3 pages of backstory.

Reaction score
I was wondering ..... what if they go up against the First Order in the beginning of the movie we could then see armored trooper up against armored troopers would be a cool fight scene. But then I wonder why the resistance soldiers by this point would not wear armor.....if criminal organizations do?

Reaction score
The look of this guy just scream crappy EU character.

REALLY lame looking.
I'll admit, he didn't strike me as a SW character. But I don't only buy figures for SW reasons. This could be very useful for several items I've got on the burner.

Reaction score
I'll admit, he didn't strike me as a SW character. But I don't only buy figures for SW reasons. This could be very useful for several items I've got on the burner.
Again i was thinking what if we see them very early in the movie something like this
after the crawl we get the usual spaceship battle but its a First Order star destroyer chasing down a Guavian freighter or battle cruiser (maybe got too close and The First Order are still trying to remain secret) and then it gets "caught" and the storm troopers board just like in ANH and instead of the Darth Vader entrance its Capt. Phasma that enters the ship. it would be a whole homage to ANH (JJ said it was his fav in an interview). I mean it looks like we see them running in a ship under fire in that split second in the trailer.

Reaction score
I feel like the generic design doesn't really live up to the name "Guavian Death Gang", which sounds pretty cool to me.

Reaction score
I feel like the generic design doesn't really live up to the name "Guavian Death Gang", which sounds pretty cool to me.
What was your feelings about the vintage figure "Death Squad Commander" just to find out their were really just cannon fodder?

Reaction score
What was your feelings about the vintage figure "Death Squad Commander" just to find out their were really just cannon fodder?
Pretty much the same! :p The DSC figure served his purpose as "generic bad guy figure"; the Kenner Death Star wouldn't have run as well without his mediocre skill set and salad bowl hat.

Reaction score
Yup some one had to toss vader and Tarkins salad and they had the bowl to do it

Reaction score
Death Squad Commander.... when you're not quite good enough to be a Stormtrooper. ;-)

Reaction score
Death Squad Commander.... when you're not quite good enough to be a Stormtrooper. ;-)
Or maybe they are the ones that can hit their targets so that disqualifies them for service as Stormtroopers

Reaction score
Might be the worst movie design for a trooper since rise of cobra's bug troopers. That said I may pick up two. This just screams of s boba fett like character developing down the road.

Reaction score
That build a weapon component he comes with is actually not bad, looks like it could easily serve as a high powered sniper rifle for a FO Stormtrooper.... If only these figures had enough articulation to hold it right.