Grummgar - Speculation

Reaction score
Bumping this after 3+ years. This two pack would be awesome. I would love the correct scale at 3.75". He doesn't even need to move much -- he's like a modern Jabba with his sweet spy. I think Bazine Netal is the star here. I would hate for this set to not get made.
I didn't like the prequel movies, but Graxol Kelvyyn and Shakka (from Watto's Box) are awesome figures in the universe. For that set to be made where those characters don't have any lines and even less screen time compared to this couple, is a brain twister. Merch was just off the rails back then. Between Graxol and Jabba, I think this type of set would be well supported. He even reminds me of Thanos.
TVC treatment would be ideal. Although I would say that about every Star Wars toy.

Reaction score
Bumping this after 3+ years. This two pack would be awesome. I would love the correct scale at 3.75". He doesn't even need to move much -- he's like a modern Jabba with his sweet spy. I think Bazine Netal is the star here. I would hate for this set to not get made.
I didn't like the prequel movies, but Graxol Kelvyyn and Shakka (from Watto's Box) are awesome figures in the universe. For that set to be made where those characters don't have any lines and even less screen time compared to this couple, is a brain twister. Merch was just off the rails back then. Between Graxol and Jabba, I think this type of set would be well supported. He even reminds me of Thanos.
TVC treatment would be ideal. Although I would say that about every Star Wars toy.
I'd be all for this set to be produced and made into a 3.75" line... I'd even go as far as ask for a 3.75" Maz Canta bar playset with a few of the other minor characters from the scene as well... they could even repack the playset with Maz and give us Grummgar and Bazine Netal as well. But sadly with the cancellation of the 3.75" line (except for the vintage figures) the chances of seeing this are almost certainly a pipe dream.

Reaction score
If the basic 2-pack line were still around...maybe...with only TVC...no chance. Real shame, as he's a cool alien. Without a basic range of figures, I doubt we'll see any of these ST aliens from previous movies, sadly.