Grievous vs Shaak Ti Diorama

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing some final pics...but the video was a nice teaser

is this based off the unseen battle leading up to the deleted scenes in #3??

Reaction score

That's F'in SWEET!!!!!!!! This is going to break my "live action films only" rule!!!!! I only hope I have the funds when it comes out!!!!

Can't wait to see the final piece!!!!!

Reaction score
I don't buy all the dios, (esp. the PT stuff) but Shaak Ti is always a definite buy for me. This will be sweet.

Although, it makes me think that since we'll get the regular movie outfit (jedi robes) from the looks of the preview, that will get the force unleashed outfit for the premium format, which I was really hoping would be movie based.

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
This could be the BEST dio EVER!!!
I dunno about that...the dual of the fates, vader/obiwan and obi/anakin are better imho.

Reaction score
Richie_Photo said:
I don't buy all the dios, (esp. the PT stuff) but Shaak Ti is always a definite buy for me. This will be sweet.

Although, it makes me think that since we'll get the regular movie outfit (jedi robes) from the looks of the preview, that will get the force unleashed outfit for the premium format, which I was really hoping would be movie based.
yes please!!!!

Reaction score
HeadlessGree said:
I look forward to seeing some final pics...but the video was a nice teaser

is this based off the unseen battle leading up to the deleted scenes in #3??
Possibly, but I think it's based on the Clone Wars micro series. Shaak Ti was one of the Jedi who faced off against Grievous in that.

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool but I got to see more. I will most definetly want a dio with Grievous, I'm just up in the air with this one.

Reaction score
Still love it. Just kinda hope they ditch the cape on Grievous - might make the peice too heavy.

Reaction score
Hey i guess the dio line is still alive! Woohoo! LOL!

So what is this dio based on, the old micro series or the new series? I know they fought in the old series but didn't Grievous and Shaak also have a brief fight in the season 3 premiere of the current series? During the Battle of Kamino?

Reaction score
Initially I thought this was based off the cut execution scene on the Invisible Hand, as Shaak Ti just seems so passive. Anyone else find her blank expression and meek defense off-putting? I just get no sense of action or drama from this piece at all. No worries if I'm alone on this but I wanted to like this piece and just can't.

Reaction score
Initially I thought this was based off the cut execution scene on the Invisible Hand, as Shaak Ti just seems so passive. Anyone else find her blank expression and meek defense off-putting? I just get no sense of action or drama from this piece at all. No worries if I'm alone on this but I wanted to like this piece and just can't.
I agree that the expression is very passive. Now that could be the "emotionless" Jedi, but it doesn't convey a sense of urgency. I'm alos not liking how her tendrills are almost flowing - seems like they'd get in the way alot, or at least more than they would on a Twi'lek. Lastly, I would also space them out more. From the pose it looks like Shaak Ti could easily cut Grievous, with arms out and torso exposed.

Reaction score
Count me as one who doesn't understand why they didn't go Kenobi. At least that duel was in a movie....

Reaction score
I want the Luke/Leia "swinging to freedom" dio !!!

Yeah , I wonder what ever happened to that one? That might be a must have. Grevious looks incredible in the pic. Not crazy about Shaak Ti either, yet. Have to see more pics on Tues. If it was Obi-Wan it'd be a MUST! I wonder how it would look with just Grevious?

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL! It would probably look like Grievous was having some kind of fit considering he'd be wildly swinging his lightsabers around at nothing!

Reaction score
I agree that shaak ti's expression is a turn-off. my guess would be a swith-out-head for the exclusive.

I am surprised this line is continuing. SS if having a really hard time selling them, even with tiny editions sizes.

the anakin vs tuskien raiders exclusive is still readily available with an edition size of only 150.

Reaction score
The Anakin/Tuskens is an incredible peice!!!

Grevious looks insane, so far. Shaak Ti is the deal maker, or braker. I like the idea of swapped out heads.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree Anakin vs Tuskens is amazing and the new Vader vs Luke looks pretty incredible as well. Glad the line continues.

Reaction score
I've only just seen this, Sideshow have put it of their facebook page..., looks rather impressive BUT I'd have prefered a dead clone or two in the diorama, just to give it a little something extra!!!

Reaction score
Grievous looks fantastic! Shaak..........not so much unfortunately. I think she'd look better if they'd fix her face and that neck joint though. No way i'm paying $350 either, i'll just pick it up later on the secondary market if i can find it for a good price.

So here's my BIG question..........does anybody know when this fight took place? LOL! I thought it would be from the old Genndy clone wars cartoon during the Battle of Coruscant but that base doesn't seem to belong on Coruscant. I can't remember, was Shaak Ti among the jedi that Grievous layed the smack down on when he was first shown in the Genndy series? Maybe it's from that fight.............