Greycap Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Easy trade with greycap. Couldn't have gone smoother. Alot of people on here try to trade but never have what I desire in return. That wasn't the case with greycap. Would definitely trade again.

III

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with Greycap and would happily trade with him again. Very fast shipping and great communication. Thanks!

Reaction score
Greycap is a superb Scummer who was very easy to deal with and shipped fast!
We have traded a few times and it's always been a pleasure with each trade!
Thanks my friend and May the Trading Force be with you!

Michael

Reaction score
Wow! What can I say, this guy is just awesome! He shipped me something that I couldn't get in Canada for future considerations. Great person. Thank you so much for your help again!

Reaction score
First trade with Greycap and it was super! Nice stuff was exchanged on both sides. Already working on the next one!

Reaction score
Had an excellent trading experience with Greycap. Everything arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Trade with greycap went great. Def would trade again.

Reaction score
First trade done with Greycap. Everything was great. I would trade with him again anytime. Thanks again for the trade Greycap and until the next time.

roron corobb

Reaction score
Grey AP came through with the three parts I needed for my droids and I sent him three parts that he needed. Great going Greycap!

Reaction score
Made a trade, had an unfortunate error on my part.

Very understanding guy. Thanks a bunch!

Reaction score
Just completed my third trade with this great Scummer. Thanks again for everything, Lee!

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of trading with Greycap on "Star Wars Day". It added to my enjoyment. He hooked me up with a figure I have never seen in the wild, and I was able to get him a couple of figures that he was looking for. Great guy! I've bumped into him several times scouring the Baton Rouge area for SW Odds and Ends, and I always enjoy talking to him.

I would recommend him to anyone who asked, and can't wait for the next time we are able to help one another out!

Reaction score
2 In A Row! Got an Unpunched Darth Malgus MOMC from Lee. Awesome guy, he has hooked me up on several occasions. I am always happy to deal with him, and can't compliment him enoug.

Class Act!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Greycap. Awsome scummer! Everything was perfect. Would definately do business with again anytime.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Greycap. Communication was great, and the figures shipped quickly in excellent condition. I would trade again with him any day.

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with Greycap. Extremely fast shipping, items were in perfect shape, hopefully we will do more trades in the future.