Greef Karga - Retro Line

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro Greef Karga figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro Greef Karga figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?
It's kind of weird seeing these "new" retro figures. The nostalgia value of the Retro Collection is very high. It takes me back to when I was a kid.

These ones, being all new, have the look of the vintage figures but don't hold the same memories. I will definitely buy TVC Greef Karga but I'm not sure I'll buy this one.

Having said that, it does look good.

Reaction score
It’s our first 3.75” version of the figure, and the likeness is pretty good. I’m glad they included the vinyl.

bac

Reaction score
Greef here is in his Season 2 getup. Makes me wonder if the TVC figure will be the same.

Reaction score
I definitely like what they were going for the vinyl capes, but I think I might display mine without it. Guess I'll have to see one in-hand.

Reaction score
I really think the vinyl works here. The sculpt is great though. This wave is a huge home run! It’s pretty much everything I ever loved about Kenner Star Wars mashed up with everything I love about The Mandalorian.
EXACTLY.

Agree with everything you said! Bring on multiple waves, creatures, playsets, etc!!!

Reaction score
Why not season 1 Greef like Mando isnt wearing the Beskar armor.
I suspect he simply has more screentime in this Season 2 ensemble. It’s also a more colorful choice of wardrobe for the figure which ( I suspect) is why they did Mando in his old armor — It’s simply more Retro.