Greef Karga (Magistrate) (Rumored)

Reaction score
Any guesses what parts he consists of?
That's got to be mostly a new sculpt?

This is Hasbro we’re talking about. Arms and legs and probably head will almost definitely be reused from the first release of Greef. All he really needs is a new torso/skirt/cloak.

Reaction score
This is Hasbro we’re talking about. Arms and legs and probably head will almost definitely be reused from the first release of Greef. All he really needs is a new torso/skirt/cloak.
we need a season 1 outfit for TVC! i think if they swapped them they would have sold better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've always thought Greef's S2 outfit was far more visually interesting than his S1 outfit, so I'll definitely pick this one up.

Hopefully Hasbro packs Greef 1x per case this go-round, and does not carry him forward into future waves.

Reaction score
Any guesses what parts he consists of?
That's got to be mostly a new sculpt?

The tunic is longer on the S2 costume but the basic body could easily be reused from the first iteration with new overlay pieces. Really needs a new head sculpt, though.

Reaction score
Hasbro's only carried one figure forward in the last six waves and that was Bo-Katan. If they were to do another carry-forward, I can't imagine they'd pick Greef.
From yakface’s list the carry forward for these 2 waves is the Republic security droid. Wise choice imo, army builder

Reaction score
Of all the Mandalorian Season 2 figures we could get, why a second iteration of Greef Karga already, when he's a bit of a peg warmer? Surely Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth would be a more compelling figure to pair with Rosario Tano.

Reaction score
Who’s in charge of character selection at Hasbro?

I ain’t no toy expert or nothin’ but this just seems like a dumb decision.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
From yakface’s list the carry forward for these 2 waves is the Republic security droid. Wise choice imo, army builder
Here's Yakface's list from the site, I don't see a carry-forward since we don't even have any rumors for the follow-up 2022 Wave 5 (35). Maybe because of the odd way the IG photo was framed with the same wave (34) listed twice - once before the Jedi Insider news broke with only code-names, & second with the newly rumored figures attached to the code-names - threw you off.

Black Series 2022 Waves 33 & 34 Rumored.jpg

GNT

Reaction score
Who’s in charge of character selection at Hasbro?

I ain’t no toy expert or nothin’ but this just seems like a dumb decision.
His not the most interesting of characters to select, there’s heaps of others I’d rather see made before this one