Greef Karga Credit Collection

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Greef Karga (Credit Collection). Jing stated in the 21.09.08 livestream that the credits have the same base silhouette, but the details and colors are different for all five of the newly announced CC figures.

Fan Channel Exclusive in the U.S. & Canada.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, September 9th, at 1:00pm ET. See pre-order links at bottom of post. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $26.49.

Press Images

Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-Greef-Karga-Credit-Collection-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually think the blue looks nice on this figure but I am biased towards the color blue lol I want this figure.

Reaction score
I'm sure they know the numbers and there must be buyers for the whole CC range, but... Hasbro, bby, what is you doin...

Reaction score
Finally, a chance to get a Greef Karga TBS figure -- you can never find those on shelves!

(I actually do kinda like the blue cape here as well as the undershirt color...it's different enough to look like a different, outside-the-show costume for him. I don't think I'll buy one, though.)

Reaction score
Finally, a chance to get a Greef Karga TBS figure -- you can never find those on shelves!

(I actually do kinda like the blue cape here as well as the undershirt color...it's different enough to look like a different, outside-the-show costume for him. I don't think I'll buy one, though.)

I kind of agree. It's more vivid than the regular release, which was rather boring in apperance.

GNT

Reaction score
Lando called and he wants his cape back.

Not really sold on this release.

Reaction score
Greef and the rest of the credit collection feel great for customizers who want random parts to make background characters to fill our dioramas.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
It's a good price @ $22.99, even better if you can use any discounts like a Disney card to get him cheaper. I'd only caution that if you're looking for mint or near-mint packaging this might not be the way to go. The three carded ANH LFL 50th figs I got from them all arrived with some form of damage.

Reaction score
Got email from Pulse that this (and Rebel Fleet Trooper Pk) are shipping earlier than expected.

Reaction score
Saw one at BestBuy, completely forgot about this one lol Man, what a GREAT looking figure and love the Credit Collection, everyone should own at least one IMHO. I would have bought the one at BestBuy but the card had a huge crease in it.