Great Lakes Finds #32 - Collectors, ....ASSEMBLE!!

Reaction score
Found the Rebels Jedi Reveal Pack at the Dearborn TRU.

Still looking for the Rebels Vehicles.

Reaction score
Found all 3 Rebels ships at the Southfield TRU. Only ones on the shelf.

First time in a while that I have found something new at retail that I really wanted.

Reaction score
The Kmart on 12 mile and John R had a couple of the 6" speeder bike and scout and Jabbas earlier this evening. They we're 20% off too due to the store closing. I was hoping to find some vehicle 2 packs but no such luck.

Reaction score
Hey Folks... New to the forum!

I've been a toy collector forever, but my Star Wars focus has been rekindled by my 5 year old daughter.

Anyway, I've been hunting down Kmart Special Value Offer SOTDS Vehicle 2 packs. Roseville (10 - Gratiot) had a bunch a few days ago.

I'd really like to score the Mandalorian Assault Cruiser. Would be willing to TRADE for: Xanadu Blood, Obi Wans Starfighter, Vulture Droid, or V-19 Torrent.

Hit me up if interested.

Speaking of Kmart... 10 - Dequindre has Jakks 31" Stormtroopers. Very cool!

Reaction score
Hey Folks... New to the forum!

I've been a toy collector forever, but my Star Wars focus has been rekindled by my 5 year old daughter.

Anyway, I've been hunting down Kmart Special Value Offer SOTDS Vehicle 2 packs. Roseville (10 - Gratiot) had a bunch a few days ago.

I'd really like to score the Mandalorian Assault Cruiser. Would be willing to TRADE for: Xanadu Blood, Obi Wans Starfighter, Vulture Droid, or V-19 Torrent.

Hit me up if interested.

Speaking of Kmart... 10 - Dequindre has Jakks 31" Stormtroopers. Very cool!
These 2 packs have also been at a closeout store called Ollies for $19.99. You can check to see if there is one near you by going to Ollie’s Bargain Outlet | "Good Stuff Cheap!" . I saw one Mando/Anakin set at the store in Ypsilanti a few weeks ago but I don't know if it is still there. There were several packs with the xanadu blood.

LisaLeia77

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally, I found a Stormtrooper in the wild at Birch Run TRU Express. Hopefully next year I'll stumble across a Fett.

Reaction score
checked things out while at the Howell Wal Mart. they had the floor displays of Rebels stuff. Anyone interested in the 31 inch stormtrooper or the inquisitor? they had a ton of them. I don't get it....the new items are either huge or tiny like the army men. Do kids want a room full of these massive things? Saves me money.

Reaction score
These 2 packs have also been at a closeout store called Ollies for $19.99. You can check to see if there is one near you by going to Ollie’s Bargain Outlet | "Good Stuff Cheap!" . I saw one Mando/Anakin set at the store in Ypsilanti a few weeks ago but I don't know if it is still there. There were several packs with the xanadu blood.

LisaLeia77

Thanks for the tip! Ollies still has many of the 2 packs. I checked out Farmington and got the Hyena Bomber. Almost bought a bunch of other junk there, but fortunately I stayed focused on Star Wars junk!

Reaction score
Not much to report unless you're in the Lansing area and looking for another 6" Stormy. The (perhaps seasonal?) Calendars & Toys store in the Meridian Mall had one Stormy on the shelf Sunday afternoon. Since it wasn't Boba Fett, I left him for someone else.

Reaction score
nothing at the Brighton Target, unless you're looking for Back to the Future figures.

Reaction score
If you still need your ProtoBoba or preordered using PayPal only to never receive any confirmations, check Star Wars Boba Fett Figure | Walgreens product and use the 'find at a store' link they have. A whole bunch came in at the various locations - they may not have been placed on the floor yet but from the display I'd seen, they were 8 to a display and all 8 were Boba. You may need to ask for them to check the back room if you don't see the display in the store somewhere but they are definitely out there and local now in quantity. Picked up a pair of them about 3h ago just north of GLC.

Reaction score
Found 6 Proto Fett's at the Waverly/Saginaw Walgreens in Lansing about 8:00pm. Five remain. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a feeling we're gonna see a lot of these for a while. Straight cases of 8, end cap displays... I will probably buy a second 'Fett just to customize. They look like unpainted model kits.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Proto Fett yet. I know a lot of people have, I just haven't been one of the lucky ones.

Meijer has a BOGOHO sale on Star Wars. I've been seeing the newest wave with Ree-Yees and Jabba's Skiff Guard there recently.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Proto Fett yet. I know a lot of people have, I just haven't been one of the lucky ones.

Meijer has a BOGOHO sale on Star Wars. I've been seeing the newest wave with Ree-Yees and Jabba's Skiff Guard there recently.

Which Meijer? I'm near the 8 mile Detroit, Royal Oak, Warren. That Skiff Guard is SWEET.

Reaction score
Which Meijer? I'm near the 8 mile Detroit, Royal Oak, Warren. That Skiff Guard is SWEET.
I saw the new wave at either the store in Frasier or Sterling Heights. I can't remember which one since I've been to both recently.

Reaction score

I have that flyer ad.

Has anybody actually found any of their advertised new 6" Black Series at Meijer in MI yet??

Reaction score
Greetings from the outer reaches of the Kessel Spice mines.

New SW stuff has hit SE MI with the Force of an exploiding Death Star. Located the Target exclusive Rebels vehicles at the Southfield/Beverly Hills Target 11/05/14 - there were 3 Phantoms left. There were also 3 of the 6 inch black series figures left -Jedi Luke, a Stormtrooper, & something that escapes (carbonite) me now.

Located the Dagobah Luke black series 3 3/4 figures at Taylor Meijer evening 11/06/14. Left everything but a Luke and Snowtrooper. Today 11/07/14 located new black series 3 3/4 wave as well as the first series single-carded Rebels figures at the Toys R Us in Southfield. The 3 3/4 black series includes Malgus, Starkiller, and Wamp'ed Luke. All present when I skeedadled at 1130 am. Rebels main characters minus Kallus were there, as was Vader, but both troopers and Jedi Luke are gone. Bonus moment of zen: TRU is having a BOGO40% sale today and 11/08/14 only.

Happy (bounty) hunting and good luck out there.

11/08/14 PM P.S. TRU Southgate has the Rebels two-packs and singles - but only the repacks - with the exception of the R2-C3 with that Metropolis influenced C3-PO molded in color close to the Droids cartoon version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, my first post here in almost a year. I have been seeing a ton of the last wave of the orange black series and saw the new Hoth/R5 wave at both Taylor TRU and North Canton Target. Taylor TRU also had the Rebels 2 packs and single figures. I picked up a couple Zebs and a Kanan. Canton Target had the remnants of the Rebels 2 packs but no single figures.

I recently learned the Monroe Target is closing. This is going to put a serious cramp in my toy runs as it has always been my "go to" place for morning toy runs. I haven't used it much in the last couple years, but in the last two decades of Star Wars collecting I have probably had more finds there than any other single location. I'm sorry to see it go.

Reaction score
For those of you who'd rather and see this on the soonish side, HTS has all of the latest wave supposedly in stock online as of this typing. The only item that says it is out is the 6" Vader.

Reaction score
Meijer has the BOGOHO again. I saw a TBS 6" Boba Fett at Mound Rd. Lots of TBS orange stripe 3.75" figures too. Have you seen the wall of Ewok Assault Catapults at Madison Heights Kmart? I swear those will still be there after they sell the shelving unit that they're on! I bought a kids XL Rebels T-shirt for $3... fits me perfectly.

Reaction score
Apologies for the brief transmission. The commsys in this Mandalorian armor was damaged during a blaster fight on Ord-Mantell. Soon only inept freelance bounty hunters will be using this space junk. May that wretched scum be sucked into a hungry Sarlacc.

Surveillance was successful in discovering a 20% off sale on Star Wars stuff at the world's favorite toy store Toys 'R Us. The Southgate location has Rebels carded duo packs. Yes 'duo', only a Hutt would be vulgar enought to use the term '2 pack.' I shudder at the mere thought.

The Dearborn TRU was fruitful as an Ewok nest with Rebels carded duos and Holy Trilogy singles dangling from the pegs like a richly decorated Life Day tree. Thankfully, there was less shedding.

Hopefully this helps. Back to the fight I go.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate to have to follow that post.

I've been seeing new stuff everywhere. Canton Target had the new six inch Vader, the remnants of Rebels wave 1, the 6" exclusive Shadow Bike and troopers. They also had the exclusive ships with figures set.

I've been seeing the new Black series just about everywhere I go. I'm still trying to catch the rest of Legends Wave 1 as now I'm buying for myself and my sons for Christmas.

Reaction score
Setting aside the frivolity for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Briefly: Westland Meijer & Target have nothing new on the pegs. The Westland TRU has full pegs of both Rebels and Black 'n Blue figs. All characters present at 630 pm - including Inquisitor, Chopper, Bridger, Kannan, and those too cool carded Stormtroopers.

Have fun with your toys!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was up in Saginaw last night and spotted the new 6" stuff at TRU. I only snagged the TIE pilot, Yoda is awful, I'd rather a clean clone than with sergeant flashes, and Obi Wan is an ill thought out repack...

Reaction score
Hi every... <oof!>

Sorry, slipped on a tumbleweed. You'd think they'd do a better job keeping the place up (I'm looking at you, Phil) when we're not here. Onward, Imperial Soldier and that. So I was up early this morning (hadn't gone to bed yet, really. Spice is a helluva drug.) and found this stuff (!) on the pegs (!!) at the Northville Target (!!!)

Aside from the new mid-size black 'n blue and the Rebels stuff, they also had a few of the combo pack Ties and a Phantom. Is it okay to call them Rebs now? It's been 200 hundred years...no?

Okay, I just wanted to run the Confederate flag up the pole and see who salutes. Grabbed a Kanan and Chopper while I was there, left the rest at 1015 am.

Have fun with your toys!
Will E.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had a chance to hit a loop of multiple Targets, TRU, Meijer & Kmarts this week. I even popped into Ollie's. It was a frustratingly fruitless effort to say the least... I just want a Chopper already! Anyway, Meijer Detroit still has a TBS Boba Fett #06. It "fell" behind the Jabba boxes. Somebody go rescue it! After canvassing that many stores, you can really tell what toys are practically un-sellable. Kids these days could really care less for Obi Wans and Anakins, and I can't blame 'em.

I wonder why Hasbro didn't release Hera or Sabine before Xmas. My daughter is totally into the Rebels series (as well as Ponies & Princesses), and it seems like a no-brainer to have at least one of the female characters in the first wave. Maybe I'll just have to make a custom Sabine for her. I was hoping to find that Villains Special Action Figure Set at Ollie's just for a 'Fett with a removable helmet.

Reaction score
the next 6" wave with Tie, Yoda, and the Green Clone was at the Brighton Target

Reaction score
It's 2015! I haven't seen anything new out there, except for the new Lego sets. Has anyone in SE MI seen the Hasbro Rebels AT-DP anywhere? It seems as if I picked the worst time ever to begin collecting Star Wars toys.

I guess I'm lucky enough to have scored a Walgreens Proto Boba and the Rebels 3.75 figures. Still looking for a Chopper. Has anyone seen the Saga Legends re-stocked post holiday?

Reaction score
The aisles have been empty. I'm still looking for the inquisitor from the Rebels.

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone.

LX - haven't seen the AT-DP yet, but the shelves are being retocked after the X-mas sell-through on Rebels goods. When I do, I'll post here. There are reports on Yakface (who?) that the AT is showing up at Target with the in-pack driver.

The Trenton Target had 3 3/4 stock in, but not vehicles or single Rebels carded figures. Oddly, the Wampa'd Luke seems to be a shelf warmer, and the price for the Black Series seems to have escalated to $12.99 - too rich for my blood. Local TRUs have the Black 'n Blue run in stock for $9.99. I never thought I'd see the day where TRU is the price leader on anything.

The Southgate Target has restocked Class 2 and Rebels vehicles - sans AT-DP - including the Rebels packaged Jedi Starfighter and Slave 1. Nothing new there, however. The Dearborn TRU has single and double carded figures - no Rebels, however - and older Class 2 vehicles.

The Southfield Meijer and Target are stagnant, and, frankly, barren of new product.

Play with your toys!
Will E.

Last edited: