Great Lakes Finds #31 "Revenge of the Vintage"...in 3D!

Reaction score
I just got my Wave 4.1 revision case from EE. I didn't care for the $12 a figure price tag but it feels good to be mostly caught up. I have only seen remnants of the deleted scenes wave in my recent hunts and figured ordering a case was the only way I was going to get a Wedge.

Reaction score
Thire, I saw most of the Monster LEGO sets at Southfield TRU today. That seems like a series you would be into.

Reaction score
I just got my Wave 4.1 revision case from EE. I didn't care for the $12 a figure price tag but it feels good to be mostly caught up. I have only seen remnants of the deleted scenes wave in my recent hunts and figured ordering a case was the only way I was going to get a Wedge.
If it weren't for the over-abundance of repacks in each case, I would probably go this direction as well. When Brian's Toys had the 8-pack of figure that included Aayla, Nom Anor, etc a few weeks ago it was a no-brainer. But now they're out of stock and priced much higher anyway.

I'm only missing Darth Malgus and the Imperial Trooper now. Hopefully I'll run across them at retail sooner or later.

Reaction score
awesome. that worked Lisa. thanks a bunch.:grin: the shipping was free with their card ($32 otherwise) and I found a $5 promo code online with a google search that worked as well. I did a run yesterday to WM Howell, Brighton Target....and even the Brighton Kroger that just got in a new fresh case of MH wave 1. So, it hasn't been a good go searching.

Reaction score
Retail is dead around here.

But in other news, I'm finding some of those new dollar store exclusive GI JOES at local Dollar Generals. They're fully articulated awesome repaints of recent figures and they are only $6, very very cool! If this interests you, start looking!

Reaction score
JUST picked up Aayla, Evezan & Kithaba at the St. Johns Wal*Mart. No other new. LOTS of Wave 7 figs present. Couple Gamorrean Guards, couple Ewoks, one Arc Trooper... I think the Han's and Barriss's wil clog bigtime!

Reaction score
The new Clone Wars wave 2 figures (Rex, Boss, Aayla & Obi-wan) are available to order on Target.com. They are on page 3 if you search star wars and then click toys. Don't forget to use your Target Red card for free shipping. No vintage listings though.

Lisaleia77

ps: Pizza they also have the mini rig Sub & Recon fighter available too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thire, I saw most of the Monster LEGO sets at Southfield TRU today. That seems like a series you would be into.
Hey, sorry for the late reply, hadn't checked the boards in a few days. But you're right on target, been looking forward to that series. That Dracula's Castle looks awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

Reaction score
MCCC wasn't that great. Not much Star Wars stuff to report. When I got there on Friday, the going rate for Darth Magus was $65! I left purchasing nothing, and felt even more frustrated by the case distributions Hasbro does with the Vintage Collection.

Reaction score
Glad you didn't Brent. A sign things may be changing...I actually saw a TVC Anakin Clone wars on the pegs at TARGET Brighton, of all places. I haven't seen anything new there in months.

Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised to find the new ANH Darth Vader (it's awesome! Buy 10!) and the realistic CW Anakin today at the Lakeside Target.

Reaction score
I purchased the Dr. Evazen wave/case from HTC. It should arrive June 4th. Yes, it ends up being $12 per figure, but in the end, I'm probably paying about that much in gas money to drive around hunting for these things! I wish I could check stores like I used to, but a bad job schedule and two kids have shut that down almost completely.

Reaction score
I picked up TVC Aayla at the Walmart in Clinton twp today. Other figures of note still there as of 2:30pm: Fordo, Bariss, rebel fleet trooper, Han bespin, & Logray, among other TPM pegwarmers. Still looking for Evazan, clone wars Anakin, 501st trooper, and of course Darth Malgus.

Reaction score
Found the Dr Evazan wave at the Belleville Walmart. Couldn't believe my eyes that they were still there at 2pm.:wtf: Left Fordo, Bariss, Rebel Fleet, Han Bespin, Logray & Vom. Aayla and Nom would not scan so the cashier finally rang the Dr 3 times. She almost wouldn't let me buy them saying they were put out too early. Also scored the last $15 B-Wing at the Belleville Kmart.

Got the Darth Malgus wave coming from HBTS so I just need the 501st Trooper to be caught up for the Tarkin wave. Did not see any wave 3 MH or CW.

Lisaleia77

Evazan did not have the pink scar & Kithaba had the brown bandana.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up TVC Aayla at the Walmart in Clinton twp today. Other figures of note still there as of 2:30pm: Fordo, Bariss, rebel fleet trooper, Han bespin, & Logray, among other TPM pegwarmers. Still looking for Evazan, clone wars Anakin, 501st trooper, and of course Darth Malgus.

I picked up Kithaba, Nom, and dr. Evazen there a little earlier. I didn't see Aayla when I was there though so nice find

Reaction score
Aayla and Nom would not scan
I had the same problem with Aayla. Weird. The cashier just asked me how much it was and rang it up manually.

I picked up Kithaba, Nom, and dr. Evazen there a little earlier. I didn't see Aayla when I was there though so nice find
Haha, that's odd. Thanks though! Cool to know you got the others, even if I still need the doctor ;)

Reaction score
is Wedge, 401st, Malgus, and Navy commander in this wave that's kinda hitting? Those are the 4 I'm looking for...for now

Reaction score
is Wedge, 401st, Malgus, and Navy commander in this wave that's kinda hitting? Those are the 4 I'm looking for...for now
The navy commander and Malgus are in the same wave which seems to be hitting Target and TRU. 501st is in the wave with Wedge. The fun part though is that Wedge is only in certain revisions of the case with Aayla, dr. Evazen and the like.

Reaction score
Picked up another B-Wing for $15 at the Ypsilanti Kmart on Washtenaw & Golfside (aka ScaryMart) near EMU and south of St Joseph Hospital Ann Arbor. I left one there if anyone is interested in it. Both B-wings were by the regular SW stuff and not in the clearance area. Found a price scanner to verify the price. No other finds today including the Ann Arbor TRU which is still full of TPM and lots of older vintage/CW/legends.

Lisaleia77

Reaction score
The navy commander and Malgus are in the same wave which seems to be hitting Target and TRU. 501st is in the wave with Wedge. The fun part though is that Wedge is only in certain revisions of the case with Aayla, dr. Evazen and the like.
Looks like Wedge is in Wave Revision 4.1 and Wave 5 thus far. I see a good deal of TPM pegwarmers as well as a couple others in those case assortments that should slow things down throughout the summer months. Ugh.

Reaction score
I took a drive up to Pt. Huron today and hit a bunch of WMs on the way. Not really anything of note, though the actual Pt. Huron WM had the MH wave 3 light up Vader and Snowspeeder Luke. I'm not into the light-ups and have plenty of that Luke so they both remain.

Reaction score
Pardon the interruption...

Hey AgentClaret, please check your PM's
Thanks

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did a little bottomfeeding today, bought 3 royal naboo guards and a obi wan from TVC. Hoping that triggers a new order, last time I bought 3 figures the DS wave was stocked next day.

Reaction score
I was out of town in a part of the country that no longer has K-Marts - missed out on the B-Wing deal :-(

Reaction score
I received my case of wave 3 (Darth Malgus & Imperial Navy Commander) from HBTS. It was double boxed and shipped FedEx. Minty fresh case B) with only slight creasing/bending of a few cards caused by the case packaging at the factory. Also got a free fighter pod sample in the box and a 15% off coupon.

I ordered another Dr Evazan & Kithaba from amazon hoping to get the variants along with the 501st Trooper which will be hard to find. I hope they arrived in acceptable shape. Should be caught up until wave 5 (Tarkin wave).

Lisaleia77

Reaction score
I too ordered that case and it should be arriving today! I am glad to finally have a Malgus and Navy Commander! I am sick of walking into stores, only to find remnants of the wave with the pegs half-filled with TPM pegwarmers.

Reaction score
The Jar Jar Binks wave is up for pre-order at both BBTS and EE. The best part - two new figures per case (one on a vintage card, one on the blue card) - no repeats.

On the look-out for Darth Malgus and Imperial Navy Commander...

Reaction score
Nicklas Lidstrom and Detroit GM Ken Holland will meet with the media at a news conference Thursday and according to reports it will be to announce his retirement.

The 42-year-old just completed his 20th NHL campaign with the Red Wings in 2011-12. If he calls it a career then he will go down as one of the top defenders to ever play the game.
Source: TSN.ca

:(:(:(

Reaction score
The Jar Jar Binks wave is up for pre-order at both BBTS and EE. The best part - two new figures per case (one on a vintage card, one on the blue card) - no repeats.

On the look-out for Darth Malgus and Imperial Navy Commander...
Any EE coupon codes out there??

Reaction score
Any EE coupon codes out there??
My last catalog (#41A Comic-Con 2012) did not have a code for $ off an order. They had 5 other offers for T-shirts, bobbleheads & Comic-con 2012 stuff. :( Hopefully the next one will arrive soon and have a $ off coupon code.

Lisaleia77