Graxol Kelvyyn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I recently got a Watto's Box. Its in good condition and looks pretty nice so I have decided to keep it sealed for now. I was wondering how articulated the cool Graxol Kelvyyn figure is? Can the figure stand, or is it moulded in its pose?

Thanks

Rock-Viper

Reaction score
Very cool, maybe I will be able to find another set to open.

Thanks

Rock-Viper

Reaction score
And not only will he stand, but he's the tallest Star Wars figure ever made at this scale. The guy's huge. He's easily over 6 inches tall.
Very nice, underrated figure.

Reaction score
I would really like this set and have never seen one. Does any one know of a place that sells them for under about $25?

Reaction score
I bought this one from ebay for $12.00, but I have no idea what the usual selling price on ebay is. I had been looking for it for some time and finally found one that I could afford so I snagged it

Rock-Viper

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hip_about_Time:
I would really like this set and have never seen one. Does any one know of a place that sells them for under about $25?
<font size="2" face="arial">Check out ebay. Go to the Star Wars section, and do a search for "Watto's Box".
Currently, there are seven auctions for this, and they are all around $10.
Hope this helps!

[ 05-09-2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Darth Rayne ]

Reaction score
**EDIT - Double Post**

[ 05-09-2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Darth Rayne ]

Reaction score
**EDIT - Triple post! WTF!!!

[ 05-09-2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Darth Rayne ]

Reaction score
I would take him out of the box for those who arn't sure he's a great figure!

Reaction score
Great!
All this talk has me chewing my own arm off to keep from opening the package!

Here's a good question. Should I open it or not?
I'll leave it to my esteemed collegues!

Reaction score
The figure has a nice head sculpt. Beneath the cloth covering is a "salt & pepper shaker", similar to the first Royal Guard, except with the aformentioned bending articulation at Graxol's knee and hip level. In other words, don't expect to see articulated legs attached to a torso.

Reaction score
I thought he was always very cool. He had good detail and paint ops. I wish he had a real body however instead of the jointed unibody/leg. It gets the job done though. It's one of the few figures where soft-goods seemed to work well too. Mine has a droopy head crest though. It was like that from the get go. Oh well

Reaction score
All robed figures should feature the same articulation! Come to think of a Nute Gunray,
Senator Jar Jar, Palpatine ( both Sith and Chancellor ), Queen Amidala, or Holo Sidious that all sport the same cool articulation.

Reaction score
someone has him for sale as well the the other 2 pieces to that set for $1.50 each in the modern classifieds here at RS!

Reaction score
He's a nice looking figure. I need to get that set, but never have seen it. Gonna have to go to Ebay.

Reaction score
I think I saw this guy in ROTS in the opera house, right before Baron Papanoida. Was it the same guy, or just the same kind of alien? Either way, I really want to get the toy of him, Ephant Mon, and Dexter Jettster.

Reaction score
His size cracks me up. I have him displayed in my Podrace scene and of course he's sitting around a bunch of pod racers and pit droids that are like a sixth of his size. They all look like his children running around or something.

Reaction score
I have a question about this figure. I finally got one on ebay, and he is awesome. I was perusing the photo archives on the Rebelscum Main page and noticed that there was a pic of him in there where he was green skinned and had a gold necklace on rather than his normal yellow color and the silver necklace. So My question is this...is there a version of him out there like that? If so, is it easy to find? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
Jeditaz said:
I have a question about this figure. I finally got one on ebay, and he is awesome. I was perusing the photo archives on the Rebelscum Main page and noticed that there was a pic of him in there where he was green skinned and had a gold necklace on rather than his normal yellow color and the silver necklace. So My question is this...is there a version of him out there like that? If so, is it easy to find? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I didn't know about that. I would like to have that variant if it exists. So yeah, does anyone know about this?

Reaction score
Yeah, Still looking for info as well. I can't seem to find one on ebay or anything. Would really appreciate any info on this if anyone knows.

Reaction score
Love to see this guy redone as Senator Horox Ryder, but he'd be way too big to put on a card.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Does anyone have pics of old Graxol out of the plastic prison?

Rock-Viper

[/QUOTE]

Here is a link to Watto's Box loose pictures
:

Reaction score
DarthHavok1 said:
Love to see this guy redone as Senator Horox Ryder, but he'd be way too big to put on a card.
The cardback isn't the problem, it's the bubble that will consume the entire front face of the card that will be the issue. Think how huge for example the Malebolgia bubble (from the Spawn line) was compared to the rest of figures.

I think though the mere size of the package will tempt collectors to grab them up, much like Ephant Mon.

Reaction score
I Won a Watto's Box On Our Tradeing Site the Other day! It Arrive this Morning! And I Have to Say he is a Wicked Alien! Im Loving it heaps! No I just Need Another 2 So I can Do a Senete Pod!

Reaction score
Tarfful said:
Would anyone like to pop their GK into a senate pod and LMK if he fits?
Yeah ... he fits fine ... though he does look a bit ridiculous due to the under-scaling of the pod.

Reaction score
Though I know Hasbro will never re-release Watto's Box, I hope that at some point down the road they do re-release either the original Graxol Kelvyyn figure, or a superior re-sculpt of the character. I never found this set years ago when it came out, despite searching for it all over. It's definitely one of the "holy grails" of the EP1 collection, and came out at the tail end of the EP1 line.

Would also like to see a re-sculpt of the red Twi-lek figure that came with this set...

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
There are a few Watto's Box available on eBay under $10. Even a few $15 or under when you throw in shipping. So go and grab it now for less than when it came out!

Mike