GrandAdmiralJSK feedback thread

Reaction score
Just completed first trade with GrandAdmiralJSK.

Super-fast shipping, great communications, all around terrific trade.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Just received my part of a trade with Jason, super fast shipping and all arrived in perfect shape.

Would recommend a trade with Jason anytime. He even went the extra mile and found some hard to get figures for me as well.

Thanks again

Reaction score
Completed a deal with GrandAdmiralJSK. Great communication. Fast transaction. Couldn't be better. Hope we can do business again!

Reaction score
Prompt payment, great communication, perfect gentleman to deal with!
Here's to hoping we can do more business in the future!

Reaction score
Just sold a few more figures the Admiral again.
Everything went perfectly, and I definetly will deal with this scummer again.

Reaction score
Good transaction. No problems. Will do trade again in future.

Reaction score
A+ Scummer. Fast payment, good communication. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Happy collecting

-The Drunken One

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with Jason super fast shipping, well packed and very friendly guy to deal with. Thanks again

Reaction score
Great first trade with Jason, everything went without a hitch and he kept in constant communication! Thanks for being so patience since it all started up during my vacation! Hope we can help each other out in the near future!

Reaction score
Great to deal with, wonderful communication, prompt payment, smooth transaction all around A++!!!

Reaction score
Received my Republic Commando set from him today. Excellent person to deal with. Prompt emails to keep in touch and make sure everything is going well. A huge help and a great person. Really appreciate all that you have done for me.

Reaction score
GrandAdmiralJSK made a purchase from me, and paid very quickly. Great communication throughout the deal! Don't hesitate to bargain with this one.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Jason is the perfect scummer! Would enjoy dealing with again. Great communication and no worries!

Reaction score
JSK bought a few figures off me and everything went smoothly. Communication was great, and he paid immediately. No problems at all.

Reaction score
Completed a deal with GrandAdmiralJSK. Great communication. Fast transaction. Hope to deal with again in the future!

Reaction score
1st trade with the Grand Admiral and was great experience. Recommend trading anytime.

Reaction score
The Admiral picked up a GG Jumbo Fett from me recently. Smooth communication and payment - definitely recommended. Thanks buddy!

Reaction score
Just wrapped up a deal with Jason, quick to respond to my PM's, and paid within minutes of me issuing him an invoice. Thank you!

Reaction score
Sold comic Asajj Ventress. Smooth transaction, great communication, quick payment, all around great scummer and would certainly do business with again.