Goss Toowers

Reaction score
I didn't see him in the movie. Several figures didn't make it in. One of the many many flaws of this movie
Yes because it was up to the JJ to ensure all of Hasbro's chosen line up was included in the film. I would put the blame at the feet of the Disney lawyers and the film making process that has claimed the careers of many extras over the years.

GNT

Reaction score
Ok I didn't notice him but there was a lot going on, I appreciate you letting me know.
He may've been around an X-Wing on the Resistance Base, my memory is a little foggy till I see it again.

Reaction score
Yes, he or his species is in the background. If you like his design or just want him in your Resistance Diorama there you go.

Reaction score
I'm 95$% sure you see him as the Resistance is rallying the X-Wings for the attack on the base. He's walking away so his back is turned, though.

Yes, he or his species is in the background. If you like his design or just want him in your Resistance Diorama there you go.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
He's standing behind C-3PO in the briefing room just after R2 wakes up, and 3PO goes to get Leia. He has his back to the camera but you can see his helmet (he's the only one on the base wearing that helmet

Reaction score
I definitely saw the back of his helmet. So he is doing a little better than Zuvio!

Reaction score
For me it is the worst, too much like a mash up for Super Mario and Prequel designs so am skipping him.

The Resistance Trooper has a terrible head with the joke of a visor but has merit.

Zuvio I don't mind but with him now out of the movie I can't see myself buying it until it is on sale. At least I do not have to worry about it selling out!

Reaction score
Sarco doesn't do much for me either. I was hoping I'd like him more once I saw him in the movie. Haven't seen him. Granted I've only seen the movie once but I don't think my opinion is going to change that much.

Reaction score
No the movie does nothing for Sarco but as toy and character design, I have come around to really liking it (actually bought it this morning)

Reaction score
I was happy to pick this guy up. Probably the most exciting figure I've seen from the line yet. Looking forward to seeing how his major story arc pans out over the next two films...

Reaction score
If the rumours are true, in Episode 8 - Goss joins Rey and 4 Resistance Troopers on a mission to Jakku to try and get Zuvio on Luke's orders. While there they are captured by Sacro and his henchmen who try to sell them to Unkar for food rations. Just as that deal is about to happen, Rey breaks free and steals the Jakku desert speeder for her, Zuvio and Goss who is actually a First Order spy. Two First Order Assault walkers show up (one regular and one desert version) as part of the Goss plan but Rey takes them both out easily.

Rey senses the betryal of Goss and leaves him on Jakku (who later shows his skills in an awesome dogfight against Poe earning Goss a place as Snoke's second in command )

Zuvio returns with Rey and helps her complete her Jedi Training as he vowed to do by Luke when he left them both on Jakku years earlier

There is also no truth to the rumours that Hasbro have insisted on being part of the writing process for the next two films.

Reaction score
I found couple of Goss and Hux figures at B&F aka Ben Franklin store today. 7.99 each not too bad.

Also found one Inquisitor hidden in the back of the peg rack with two PZ droid figures

Reaction score
Goss kind of a weird little fella. Could at least army build a few since the Goss character figure is pretty much a mechanic.

Utinniii

Reaction score
You see his helmet too during the briefing. I think he is in at least 3 different shots.

Utinniii

Reaction score
No. That's a short alien. In another scene, I think you can see them together though.

Utinniii

Reaction score

His first appearance. Once you see his helmet, it is easier to recognize him later on.

Reaction score
His first appearance. Once you see his helmet, it is easier to recognize him later on.
Thanks for that. Its good to know he is actually in the film, even so briefly. It must be a nightmare for Hasbro because they dont know what is going to feature in the film and they just have to go with it. I know they have been caught out with the PT figures too, but I dont recall it being as bad as with TFA. I wonder if they will be more careful with RO, actually I doubt they have even noticed! ;) You would think for the early waves they could just stick with main characters, troopers and a few educated guesses? They didnt make great choices with some of these TFA figures at all.

Reaction score
I imagine Force Friday sales justified the inclusion of characters like this for future films. No one knew anything about the characters and really all I saw at midnight madness were young 20-somethings having a go at nostalgia and re-sellers. The nostalgia trippers were grabbing cool looking guys like this while reminiscing about how cool Maul's lightsaber was back in the day and scalpers were, well, just being scalpers! Everything was being bought around me and pegs were pretty barren for several months so I imagine lack of knowledge and pure hype is part of Hasbro's plan. Burnout has to set in eventually if we're basically getting a film a year for the foreseeable future. I actually didn't buy anything that wasn't Rey, Finn or Kylo until I saw the movie but guys like us are really a minority in the game. I'm actually going to probably be a little more liberal with my RO purchases because it really did touch off some nostalgia getting new figures based on "my" Star Wars. The PT never really resonated with me and I started buying figures again around EPIII.

Sadly that nostalgia had me track down Goss, Sarco and Zuvio this week now that we know they are present in the film! After I first saw the film I went about grabbing guys that actually were in the film first and those guys always got left behind (even though Sarco seemed pretty cool).

Utinniii

Reaction score
You know what? I think that might be Goss's second appearance in the above pic. He might have been flagging in the Falcon when it landed.