Goldleaderone's Mancave

Reaction score
I've waited so long to make a thread in this section. I closed on a house in January of 2018, and after some work done on the house I moved in April of that year. I recently said screw it and finally bought more bookcases and got my collection out. I don't like how most of the vehicles are cluttered together, but I'm not a fan of hanging them from the ceiling. I'm still working on some stuff, but for the most part this is the main setup.

Reaction score
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your collection and everything is well organized!

Reaction score
Very nicely done!!! I am working on my room and this gives me a few ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Thank you all! It's so nice to get everything on display.

Nice room. I could really use a space like that. And nice to see another Sox fan.
Thanks! Go Sox! Tough year this year. I won free tickets from work last month, I'll be at Fenway this Saturday. Two rows behind home plate.

Did you make that Tie Defender yourself? Really great stuff.
Thanks! I didn't, someone in a facebook group did. He also recently made me an E-wing as well, but I did the painting on that one. I should post that soon.

Reaction score
I bought another Billy Bookcase from Ikea and did a bit more organizing. The cube organizers are now on the ground. They are just a little shorter than the wall shelf, so it worked perfectly. On the wall shelf, the Billy Bookcases are just short of 3 inches to the edge. This was the perfect spot for my titaniums. I now have a bigger shelf for my Shadows of the Empire collection. I plan on getting more acrylic stands for the vehicles, especially the A-wings and Snowspeeders. I would use the landing gear on the OT A-wings but heard they break after some time so I don't want to risk it.

Curse my love of vehicles! lol

Reaction score
Where do the TIE Defender and E-Wing that are close to 3"3/4 scale come from ?

Reaction score
Where do the TIE Defender and E-Wing that are close to 3"3/4 scale come from ?
They both were custom made by a fellow collector in a Facebook group I'm in. For the E-wing he just did the kitbashing and I did the painting.

Reaction score
Little by little I've been adding to the man cave. Just recently I bought some acrylic display stands for some of my ships. With the display stands I think it looks better. I didn't want to use the landing gear on the A-wings, particularly on the POTF because after awhile they tend to break. With the TIEs I didn't want that pressure on the wings over time.

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

IMG_7104.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

Reaction score
Damn, that is a mighty fine looking setup! Those stands are awesome too! Where did you get them?

Reaction score
Damn, that is a mighty fine looking setup! Those stands are awesome too! Where did you get them?
Thank you! I got them off ebay, just search (for example) "a-wing acrylic stand" and make sure its for the correct version of the ship you want. They sometimes have stands for the vintage vehicles too. Most are around 30 bucks so I've bought a few over time and not all at once.