GI Joe Reaction figures by Super7

Reaction score
Just saw these get announced on S7's Instagram account.
I was a little surprised, given they already have a vintage 3.75" line.
I've gotta admit, as much as Reaction's current price chagrins me, I really dig the sculpts. They're probably going to see a few bucks from me.

Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone would want a 5POA GI JOE. That's baffling to me.
To be honest I really wanted the “Grunt Guys” which is what me and my brother called them. Also the first appearance of the Baroness from the first issue of the comic and the Mass Device mini series in the blue jump suit.

Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone would want a 5POA GI JOE. That's baffling to me.
Meh. I had integrated toy lines as a kid. This doesn't phase me at all and sort of makes perfect sense.

I used toys from all sorts of lines together in the old days (Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Trek, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Clash of the Titans, Dragonriders of the Styx, Crystar, M.A.S.H., Military One and GI Joe to name some).

Plus, within the international GI Joe community, Action Force featured a mix of Star Wars-style figures and o-ring articulated re-uses. GI Joe Extreme had that basic mid-90s articulation too. So within GI Joe there's precedent.

Now, if they made o-ring classics, I'd buy those too, but Super7 said Hasbro has that box reserved for themselves. Super7 asked!