GI Joe picture thread

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this thread. Great pics! I especially love the fact that these are all o-ring Joes and not the modern figures!

Reaction score
no where near as good as Scarviper but I decided to take advantage of the 80 degrees today and have some good old "Toy Therapy"

Reaction score
They look good to me DarkArtist! I'm always down to view some O-ring photography!

Reaction score
They look good to me DarkArtist! I'm always down to view some O-ring photography!
thanks I appreciate it.

this was shot in my backyard under a tree so I'm still looking for new locations to shoot as well as a better camera (these are off my phone) and a computer that I can upload them to as well as clean up details etc.

Reaction score
Nice setup, I like the selection of figures. Is that an old pirates of the Caribbean playset? I regret not snagging one of those when it was on clearance back then.

Muskrat by scarrviper, on Flickr

Reaction score
Nice setup, I like the selection of figures. Is that an old pirates of the Caribbean playset? I regret not snagging one of those when it was on clearance back then.

Muskrat by scarrviper, on Flickr
Thanks Scarviper... yes it's the Pirates of the Caribbean set from Dead Man's Chest. the 2 trees on the sides are from MacFarlane monsters Werewolf Playset and the bunker is a Chap Mei piece I picked it up on clearance for $5.00. I'm currently working on a storyline/toy comic of G.I. Joe where that will be the background and place for a discovery by Joe Forces

Last edited: