GI Joe Metro-Denver Sightings

Reaction score
I found scarce remnants of wave 9 - repacks only except for a lone BATS hidden under a pile. But I also found the new vehicles. HISS, trouble bubble, VAMP. didnt see serpentor tho. No sign of comic packs - every peg in every store is clogged with older ones.

Reaction score
Found Wave 9 at Wal*Mart (136th and I-25) this morning at 0900. Only one case worth so they are all gone. BBQ is sweet, but the Cobra Snow Serpent is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen! Have Bazooka, Hawk and Black Storm Shadow available is anyone wants them. PM if interested. Have not decided whether or not to keep B.A.T.

Reaction score
Saw Wave 9 again this morning at Wal*Mart (136th and I-25). Some dude was heading out with a set leaving nothing but the wave 8 remnants of the case on the pegs. I do like the re-packed Torpedo with his mask on

Also saw all four Joe vehicles including the black H.I.S.S. Tank at the same store. Pretty cool stuff!

All Targets up north near me have changed their Joe price point to $7.99 with nothing stocked for several weeks.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that after all the time and energy spent on trying to get the TRU Joe 3-packs, I saw two each of all three of the packs at Westy TRU yesterday several hours after opening. Goes to show patience can usually result in getting what you want at retail prices. Not that I have that kind of patience all the time, but a good lesson nonetheless!

Reaction score
It's SOOOO tempting to get into collecting these, but I've resisted so far with the exception of a couple of Snake Eyes figures that I couldn't pass up. Flatirons wally had the new vehicles, but no Wave 9 last I checked.

Reaction score
Walmarts here in Colorado Springs are getting wave 9. I still haven't seen a B.A.T.S. or Snow Serpent but I've seen the others at several locations.

Reaction score
Latest comic packs were at Target (144th and I-25) yesterday late evening. They had Copperhead/Shipwreck (which I passed on) and Firefly/Storm Shadow (which I picked up because the Firefly was just too cool to not get). No Duke/Red Star packs though.

Reaction score
SDCC exclusives available at HasbroToyShop.com NOW. Blue suit CC already sold out, but black suit version is available along with Snake Eyes / Timber Combat Heroes 2-pack. Was able to score all of the above including the blue suit CC over the course of an hour after numerous website error messages.

Reaction score
While looking for Evo's I stumbled across the GIJoe DVD battlepack with weather dominator today at 20th and sheridan target. They had just the one. I didnt realize the MASS device came in separate sets. That's gonna be expensive to put together!

Still looking for Major Bludd and all of wave 9. I was in CA for 2 weeks going to every Wal-mart I came across and only found remnants. Of course the dealers at C-Con were charging $15+ for all those figures. So if anyone happens across them let me know!

Reaction score
Walmart at Baptist Road in Monument had a peg with one each of Torpedo, Snow Serpent, BATS, Barbeque, Wild Bill and Bazooka. These were located away from the normal GI Joe section, I guess because there wasn't room on the normal pegs (which had older figs like Viper and Scarlett).

They also had some of those DVD battle packs, but I didn't get the details.

Reaction score
Saw some of Wave 9 at C-Mills Target yesterday afternoon. Even saw a Snow Serpent that I had not seen since picking up my set at Wal*Mart a couple weeks ago. Also had Hawk, Bazooka, BBQ. No BAT or black Storm Shadow though.

Reaction score
Saw the Rattler and Conquest at 120th/Washington Target this morning. Not real impressed with either, but I may pick up the Rattler at some point.