GI JOE: Classified 6" Line

Reaction score
I may be one of the few on here who would like to see Baroness in the original blue-ish outfit that she was wearing in the original Marvel comic G.I. Joe: ARAH #1 (1982); AFAIK this version has never been made into a figure. But, I know this is unlikely - so, I would definitely be onboard for the later & more iconic black outfit.
I misspoke above. I was looking through my G.I. Joe: ARAH 25th anniversary collection, and the Baroness was made in her original blue outfit (based on her appearance in the cartoon) back in 2008:

In any case, I would definitely like to see a 6" version of Baroness in both the blue & black outfits.

Reaction score
The Baroness in the first issue of the comic and the first Joe Mini series wore more of a jumpsuit then armor. I wanted this version of the first episode Baroness then what we got in 2008. This is from the Mass Device.

1585505442290.gif

Reaction score
I am waiting to see if Gung Ho or Snake Eyes is in the first wave case. Regardless I am getting these.

Reaction score
Not sure why a Cobra Trooper wasn't in set 1. Immediate army building. Should have one cobra trooper per series. Hasbro can print money, but I guess not.

Reaction score
Since Star Wars Black Series sees 3-4 sets a year, wonder when Hasbro will announce Wave 2 of the Classified Series? Any thought on who should be in it?

Reaction score
I think that's correct. I think there were early rumors of a Cobra Commander in wave 1, but I've yet to see anything supporting that rumor. I think we knew the case breakdown had 2 of a mystery figure based on website listings, and it was safe to assume a non-deluxe Snake Eyes was the figure.

Reaction score
Very cool pic! Thanks for posting. I'm planning on getting all of these figures. I wonder where they're being sold? Amazon isn't carrying them, even for pre-orders.

GNT

Reaction score
A Snake Eyes in the basic line was always a given.

min not a huge GI Joe collector, have collected a small handful over the years so I’m down for a Cobra Commander and troopers. I suspect we’ll see him in the 2nd wave.

Reaction score
Based on the in hand pics on ebay we can see that the regular release is a bit different than the Pulse release.

Visor and knee pads are all black on the regular release instead of a silver visor and grey knee pads. Maybe other smaller details are also black instead of grey. Hard to tell.

The regular release looks to have a different kind of pistol and a different automatic weapon compared to the pistol and uzi in the Pulse release.

I also don't see the karate chop hand in the regular release. Maybe it's behind the artwork?🤷‍♂️

I'll probably pick up the regular version even though I have the Pulse release because I like the all black deco.

I'm sure a non-Hasbro 1/12 scale uzi and pistol shouldn't be too hard to find if people getting the regular really want them.

Reaction score
I still plan to pick up the basic Snake eyes. I love the set that pulse had up for pre Order. Very nice. I am pretty sure I can find an Uzi in that scale for him.

Reaction score
I missed the pre-order for the prior set that had a black uzi among other things. But, I think this set is also cool. I plan to use the gold weapons for Destro of course. 😁

Also Maurader Gun Runners has a line of 1:12 scale weapons, but no uzi at the moment. Still, they have cool weapons and pretty cheap. Not sure if they had an uzi in the past.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up a 6 inch scale Uzi from Amazon. I am a bit surprised I have not seen a pre order for the retail Snake eyes yet.

Reaction score
I also have in my private warehouse at HobbyLink Japan several of the Little Armory weapons sets. They are a little pricey, but they're pretty good with lots of accessories to customize them.

Reaction score
Found a 6 inch scale Uzi on Amazon. Ordered it from Germany. I might get that weapon set. There is a machine gun that could work for Block.

Reaction score
That other weapon set I mentioned is back up for pre-order. I'm getting 1 of the Alpha set and the Bravo set now. The Alpha set has a better mix of weapons IMO.

Reaction score
I decided to pull the trigger and order the entire wave 1. At first I was only getting Destro and the 2 versions of Snake Eyes. But, after watching some online reviews I decided to get them all. My only real gripe was the weapons, but I already have a selection of 3rd party 1:12 scale weapons I can use.

Reaction score
Hisstank reporting that wave 2 is Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, Baroness and Red Ninja. Is so, pretty cool, and hope there is an additional Joe or two that will be part of that wave. Still surprised an army building Cobra trooper wasn't done yet. Pure speculation of course.

https://news.hisstank.com/2020/05/2...-ninja-cobra-commander-and-the-baroness-68811
Excellent news - Thanks for the post. I'm getting all of these! I see the Baroness is in the more popular black outfit, which is fine. I would still like to see a 6" figure of her in her initial blue outfit at some point down the road.

Storm Shadow is one of my favorite characters, and the Red Ninja is a great choice as well. Fantastic!

Reaction score
Man I really want this variant but I don’t want to buy from a app. that I know nothing about. Doesn’t make sense why Hasbro will take this approach instead of having it on Pulse and making it available to pulse members first.

Reaction score
Man I really want this variant but I don’t want to buy from a app. that I know nothing about. Doesn’t make sense why Hasbro will take this approach instead of having it on Pulse and making it available to pulse members first.
Yeah I deleted the app. I might just wait and see if CC pops up on Pulse. I didn’t want to take a chance. Also it sounded like the app was using a lottery system. You had to be entered in a drawing just to order the figure.

Reaction score
Yeah I deleted the app. I might just wait and see if CC pops up on Pulse. I didn’t want to take a chance. Also it sounded like the app was using a lottery system. You had to be entered in a drawing just to order the figure.
Yeah I'm going to wait to see if it pops up on Pulse or BBTS. I was getting bad vibes reading the comments on that app. I made a comment on Hasbro Facebook post on this so I’m hoping they reply.

Reaction score
Either version of the 6" Cobra Commander looks fantastic! Definitely getting one of these versions. The look is obviously based on the way the character appeared in G.I. Joe #1 by Marvel comics (1982).

Reaction score
If you still have the app keep checking it periodically. Last year they had the SDCC Ghostbusters Optimus Prime. The initial offering sold out fast but then went back up again later on. I grabbed an Optimus with no problem then.

Reaction score
If you still have the app keep checking it periodically. Last year they had the SDCC Ghostbusters Optimus Prime. The initial offering sold out fast but then went back up again later on. I grabbed an Optimus with no problem then.
I’ve read that it was a complete shitshow with that app. The gold Cobra Commander was a sample and it’s actually the darker CC that they are selling which is the standard release. I’m holding out to see what pops up on Pulse.

Reaction score
The App totally sucked. I downloaded the app early, had everything like address and payment all set. When the presale started all I got were errors, saying could not locate address, or shipping was not allowed to this address. Kept shutting it down and reopening only to say the same thing, over and over. I hope this was just a regular release, then I will order it on Pulse. I was figuring this was a special edition as the Con's were not happening this year.

Reaction score
PDD and Gung Ho look pretty good. Not loving the Red Ninja though. To much armor for my taste. He's a ninja not a samurai. 😜

I just realized they're calling him "Profit Director Destro" Pretty clever. Now his official initials can be PDD aka "P imp Daddy Destro".🤩

Edit: give me a break. They're auto censoring the word "p i m p".🙄

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gung Ho used the almost exactly same body as RoadBlock, same chest/arms/;egs but not sure about the boots, however the shin guard are from Duke, and the Ninja looks to reused the same body of Snake Eyes, hope I'm wrong. sure they will show the new Storm Shadow and Baroness today on the streaming.

Reaction score
PDD and Gung Ho look pretty good. Not loving the Red Ninja though. To much armor for my taste. He's a ninja not a samurai. 😜

I just realized they're calling him "Profit Director Destro" Pretty clever. Now his official initials can be PDD aka "P imp Daddy Destro".🤩

Edit: give me a break. They're auto censoring the word "p i m p".🙄
As someone with no nostalgic ties to Joes (tmnt was the property of my childhood), I'd pick up PDD before the regular version of him.

Reaction score
Arctic Mission Storm Shadow exclusive to Amazon preorder available.

I like the Gung Ho a lot. Agree - too much armor on the Red Ninjas. Will use my Marvel Legends red ninjas for dioramas. P imp daddy destro. Love it.

Reaction score
I don't understand how they're able to knock it out of the park with the black series, new ghostbusters line and the new transformers RED series and these are absolute garbage. No one wanted these awful designs with neutered weapons. What an absolute joke. Shame on hasbro for this. I've wanted six inch joes for years. They'd sell like crazy if they just used the classic designs instead of these awful anime looks from some stupid mobile game or whatever this is. Awful. Hasbro's worse move in years. I'm sickened by this line. Pre Ordered snake eyes because he's the only one that looks normal and it's an awesome figure. Now I kind of regret it seeing how dumb the rest of these turned out.