GI JOE: Classified 6" Line

Reaction score
I know this might be a long-shot...
Anyone a Hasbro Pulse member & not interested in getting that Exclusive Zartan?
I might need an assist
I doubt there'll be any left at 5:00.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wow. Zartan sold out in less than 2 minutes. Had it in my cart, going to checkout, sorry, your cart is empty. **** you Hasbro. That's ridiculous.

Reaction score
I schedule my damn day around being able to order this crap and then gone in 2 minutes. When will they ever figure out how much demand there is for their stuff??? They could be making so much more money. I just don't get it.

Reaction score
Okay, a friend of mine told me to try and order it from the homepage and that worked. It's now a preorder, but better that than nothing. Sorry for the rage! Lol.

Reaction score
Very shocked I was able to snag Zartan as a non-premium pulse member. I had his webpage up on desktop, refreshed when it was time and quickly got thru checkout. I was signed in to my account and had Google Chrome auto-fill ready. This was easy if you are prepared, but you gotta be fast. This time it worked out.

Reaction score
Zartan & Stormshadow look awesome, unfortunately I have to admire the 6" figures without collecting them due to space & finances.

Reaction score
Very excited about the reveals today! And that storm shadow is exactly how I hoped he would look! And that killer croc! And spirit! And the BAT! Oh man I’m glad I started collecting this line when it came out.

Reaction score
Looks like Zartan is now sold out even with the pre-orders. I can't complain as I was able to snag one, along with Storm Shadow, at 5 PM. What was really surprising was to see that Zartan lasted longer than Croc Master. Croc Master and Snake Eyes with Timber are the two Classified figures that I'm really sorry I missed out on.

Reaction score
Looks like Zartan is now sold out even with the pre-orders. I can't complain as I was able to snag one, along with Storm Shadow, at 5 PM. What was really surprising was to see that Zartan lasted longer than Croc Master. Croc Master and Snake Eyes with Timber are the two Classified figures that I'm really sorry I missed out on.
Both snake eyes with timber and croc master can still be preordered at entertainment earth.

Reaction score
I got Spirit, Outback and crocmaster preordered. All from separate sites, but still.

Outback was still available on Target's website as of an hour ago. Him and Spirit are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Crocmaster is still up on bbts. Every classified figure on Pulse except Flint and Lady Jaye are sold out.

Reaction score
Thank you. I had assumed Croc Master was exclusive to Hasbro Pulse

Happy to help. It was definitely not very straightforward what site was getting what and what was exclusive to where. Ordered zartan from Hasbro. The three exclusives on the target site. Killer croc, spirit and storm shadow from ee. A lot of work just to give them our money. But dang do the new figures look nice!!

Reaction score
Was able to get the Target exclusives through Pulse which as a Canadian collector is great. Wish the SW BL stuff was like that as Toysrus up here never give any heads up on preorders and often don't even list them on their site. When they do it's a farce like the Echo wave.

Got Storm Shadow too, looks amazing. Considering I only ever planned to get Snake Eyes I'm up to about 10 figures now. Thankfully I was never as much in to Joe as I was SW so I can limit myself to my faves. Maybe.

Reaction score
Missed the Zartan, but not really too upset about it. Happy that we were able to pre-order Storm Shadow and the python B.A.T.

Reaction score
After seeing Spirit have freedom included, and Crocmaster in a creature set like Snake Eyes, I feel like there's a good chance for Law and Order to come in one of those sets. I'd also like a Dusty and Sandstorm, but I think Outback coming out under a Tiger Force subline, I expect that's where Dusty might appear and I don't know if that would have Sandstorm with it.

Reaction score
After seeing Spirit have freedom included, and Crocmaster in a creature set like Snake Eyes, I feel like there's a good chance for Law and Order to come in one of those sets. I'd also like a Dusty and Sandstorm, but I think Outback coming out under a Tiger Force subline, I expect that's where Dusty might appear and I don't know if that would have Sandstorm with it.

Before Law & Order, we need Mutt & Junkyard. :)

Reaction score
B.A.Ts and Alley Vipers found on Walmart.com ?!
What did I miss?
0825e8aaca6d19b79831fabcc1a5f658.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got BBQ tonight at a target in the chicago suburbs. It’s also come in the mail as well and is still available for order. Glad they’re making these in bigger quantities. Or nobody wants bbq?? Lol. I think it’s a cool looking figure.

Reaction score
Supposedly bigger qualities. I've noticed the target preorders stay up longer, and are also available through pulse. And the Snake Eyes movie wave and Flint/Lady Jaye/Cobra Commander wave are both pretty common in stores now too.

Reaction score
Saw the list of upcoming figures. Wow. This line just keeps getting better and better. Tomax and Xamot and Crimson Guard! Oh my! And Stalker, Dusty and Zaranna too. Although, I have to admit I'm kind of bummed that Tomax and Xamot aren't coming in some fancy two pack with reflective side panels and stuff like back in the day. Although I can only assume a two pack will be a con exclusive in the near future. Which I would totally buy!

Reaction score
Hey, why is Snake Eyes wearing Zartan's outfit and showing off his six pack???

I don't think I'm getting my Zartan until February or whenever the next shipment is. :(

Reaction score
Saw the list of upcoming figures. Wow. This line just keeps getting better and better.
Considering they don't have to pay costly licensing fee like they do with Star Wars the line should be able to strive, the fact that these figures are selling out every time says something. Which boggles the mind why 1/18 scale died out the way it did because some of those were great looking too, I guess 6" truly is the future for every franchise. The fact that Hasbro can essentially do the same thing it did with Star Wars by re-envisioning classics characters into a new scale to resell to the same customers is really remarkable, and I'm also sure there are new customers in the mix.

So as long as they keep making the figures people want the line should do very well, and the line shouldn't have to see quite as many repacks as Star Wars because there is no license fee, at least that's how I see it. I'm sure they will incorporate reissues simply because then can in certain circumstances, but like ML molds they should be able to save with reuse here and there.

I do find it interesting that this line is doing so well despite conjecture that the reason Joes died out before was due to unmarketability of war figures in this new era.

Reaction score
Of course you heard the Bat and the Alley Viper went up prematurely on Walmart.com. Now some scalper have them on EBay for $500 a piece.

Reaction score
Of course you heard the Bat and the Alley Viper went up prematurely on Walmart.com. Now some scalper have them on EBay for $500 a piece.
Yeah, some suckers are already paying around $150 for the BAT, but these seem to be coming out of Hong Kong. These are regular releases and will be orderable everywhere once they are officially released. 🤦‍♂️

Even with the Target exclusives, they put them back up and it wasn't too difficult to order them for short while. I had given up trying to get Firefly, Viper, and Major Bludd. Then, suddenly, I was able to get them all. Now it seems Hasbro is doing better and aren't making major characters exclusive anymore. Barbecue is the last one I think.

When I saw the prices for the Cobra Island Cobra Trooper I went ahead and sold the 2 that I had for a decent amount. Then I turned around and bought one to keep for myself when Target put them back up.

Reaction score
Edit: Nevermind. I finally got the neck piece to twist enough. The joint is centered now.

I just opened a Cobra Commander and discovered his neck is turned a bit to the right. I popped off his head, but I can't seem to twist the neck into the proper position. Will this neck piece come out without destroying the figure? Any tips for getting it out? Thanks!

20211108_100728.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found 4 or 5 Barbecues on a peg tonight at target. Took one and cancelled my Pulse preorder. None of the holders seem to want to hold his axes, but he's still an awesome figure! I was surprised to see a full peg, especially since it was not in the aisle the Snake Eyes figures have bee.n stocked.