Ghost Rider - Hulu

GNT

Reaction score
Marvel have announced that a Ghost Rider series starring Gabriel Lunais in the works for Hulu. Anyone excited out this news?

Reaction score
Really excited about this! Ghost Rider was the best part of Season 4 IMO. Looking forward to seeing more of Luna in the role.

Reaction score
reposted what I wrote on another site about this:

[FONT=&quot]Its kind of weird that they are implying that Ghost Rider although its the same actor is a reboot & not related to AoS. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Which sounds like a mistake.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RunAways is & isn't in the MCU. I think this might be a Hulu thing where they do not want the headache of merging Marvel properties.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I am hoping that the new Hulu shows stay in this Hulu zone. I really hope that they acknowledge the shows won't merge with the Movie/netflix universe, but not disavow what happened previously on the "other" network.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mixed feelings about this but like someone else on another website said I'd like to see a Deathlok series.[/FONT]

Reaction score
I'd have to put this into the "not sure yet" column.. Have to see/hear a little more. This is a great character which hasn't been done a lot of justice up to this point. I actually thought the AOS version was done the best thus far, and pretty good, but still could have been a bit better and felt a little out of place with the direction that show was going at the time and is going now.

Reaction score
TBH, wasn't a fan. AOS appearance was okay, just didn't care one way or the other. Never been a big GR fan to begin with, but mostly followed the Blaze character. So I won't be tuning in. Couldn't get into Runaways either.

So they're okay giving Hulu a Marvel Show, but not Netflix? WTD? I assumed that they wanted everything to be on Disney+.

Reaction score
TBH, wasn't a fan. AOS appearance was okay, just didn't care one way or the other. Never been a big GR fan to begin with, but mostly followed the Blaze character. So I won't be tuning in. Couldn't get into Runaways either.

So they're okay giving Hulu a Marvel Show, but not Netflix? WTD? I assumed that they wanted everything to be on Disney+.
They have a large ownership percentage with Hulu, especially now that they own Fox.