GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Reaction score
With all due respect, why don't you just stay quiet? You contribute with nothing to this forum and all you do is antagonize with others and put them down. In more than one occasion you've had to edit your posts because of what you've said to others. This is his opinion. He said nothing wrong, NO ONE is offended. It is a saying! So tired of some people wanting to silence others. I have family members in the military with more courage than many will ever have, putting their lives at risk and they say what ihnken33 said all the time. Are you so unaware of it to know ihnken33 himself is part of the military? Some like to wave the banner of coexistence, the banner of everyone having a right to an opinion, but it is only their opinion and their interpretation of coexistence what they want to hear or see. Gee!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hard to tell, Zod. No smileys, no "JK" indicating so. I get discomposed because, despite many of us having different criteria, we should allow for every person to be itself in this community. The sudden "I'm offended" comment coming out of nowhere was a little bit abrupt and truly unnecessary, at least from my point of view. If this person felt the need to ask management here to take action against another member for the simplest thing as to use a very common saying, where is then the tolerance to be and let be? It is not the first time this has happened with this other member. Recently he pretty much implied in one of his comments, which he later on deleted, those of us liking the OT were pretty much a bunch of retrogrades parked in the 80's. So as you can see, a not so friendly comment here, another one there, etc. build up a push back response. None of us are perfect and we all say things sometimes perhaps a bit out of place, but again, his attack on innken33 came across as totally unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I take extreme offense to this statement. The blatant disregard and insult to Military and Naval Personnel, in particular, is atrocious and should be handled within the rules and by-laws of this board.
Yea, I don't care if you're offended or not. If you are, you're virtue signaling a common phrase. If you're not, then this was not a well played joke.

Either way, Don't care. I've been active duty for 12.5 years, and working for the military after my retirement for the last 9 years. We say in the military that any branch can make fun of any other branch, but if someone outside of that does it, they feel the whole wrath of all of us. We're a family in the military and we treat each other as such. Brothers argue and make fun of each other. That's the way it goes.

But swearing like a sailor has been around since WAY before the USN ever became a service. This dates back all the way back to pirates with the wooden ships. Not even military affiliated. :D

Reaction score
Saying you take extreme offense to something that isn’t offensive at all is definitely not meant to be serious. It’s hyperbole, and pretty clear.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chuck, When the animated line was introduced one of the reasons given for going from 1/6 to 1/7 scale was reducing the price point. The last piece, Breaker, although not listed with the rest of the “animated” pieces on the website is still a 1/7 scale piece, and came in about $40 higher than the others (for both the exclusive and non-exclusive versions which still seems weird). Now the just announced Animated Vader at $125 is more expensive than most 1/6 busts. What’s with the price increase on this line and is this something we will continue to see?
Question bump.

Reaction score
Chuck, When the animated line was introduced one of the reasons given for going from 1/6 to 1/7 scale was reducing the price point. The last piece, Breaker, although not listed with the rest of the “animated” pieces on the website is still a 1/7 scale piece, and came in about $40 higher than the others (for both the exclusive and non-exclusive versions which still seems weird). Now the just announced Animated Vader at $125 is more expensive than most 1/6 busts. What’s with the price increase on this line and is this something we will continue to see?
Hey Chuck, would like a response on this. Been a couple of weeks since my bump, so thought I'd post it again. I've asked the question on the weekly "Ask DST" but there hasn't been one put out since July 12th. I'm just looking for an explanation on the price hike on a line that was supposed to be more affordable. Is this a sign of things to come on the other lines?

Reaction score
Hey Chuck, any updates on when various Star Wars mini-busts might start to ship?

With Blue Snaggletooth, I now have pending pre-orders for NINETEEN mini-busts.

I've been collecting these since about 2007 and that's by far the most stuff that I've ever had orders in on at once. Some of these pre-orders are really really old and the only thing that's shipped in the last 3 or 4 months was Sabine Wren.

Is there any way to get the arrival of various pieces to be a little more... evenly spaced and consistent?

It just feels like the preorders list is really outpacing the shipped list in a way that's new compared to the last 14 or 15 years. I know some of these are for 12 months from now, but it's going to lead to a few times where 2 or 3 or more ship all in a short timespan, and it's going to get a little painful.

Tessek
The Armorer,
Dr. Aphra
Asajj Ventress
C-3PO With Babu Frik
0-0-0
FN-2187
Rebels Captain Rex
ANH Vader
Rise of Skywalker Palpatine
Death Watch Mandalorian
Rogue One Deathtrooper
Biggs Darklighter
Kanan Jarus
Count Dooku
Concept Darth Maul
Weequay
ANH Obi-Wan
Blue Snaggletooth

And Dark Rey makes an even 20.

Bump for Chuck.

Reaction score
Hey Chuck, would like a response on this. Been a couple of weeks since my bump, so thought I'd post it again. I've asked the question on the weekly "Ask DST" but there hasn't been one put out since July 12th. I'm just looking for an explanation on the price hike on a line that was supposed to be more affordable. Is this a sign of things to come on the other lines?
Well he answered the question in Ask DST ...

"You are correct, the price was ONE of the reasons we added the 1/7 scale line, BUT it was not the ONLY reason. Yes, we do want to keep that line and all our products at the lowest SRP possible. With rising costs at all levels, including overseas freight, that is hard to do right now. Wrecker is a very large piece with a great deal of “mass,” as is Vader including his cape. Going by our standard price structure, based on cost, it was impossible to put those out at a lower SRP. Some future bust will cost more as well – it could also be due to deco, like a Mandalorian that has many paint operations and steps. All we can do is try to keep the cost as low as possible, but they will not all be able to be released at a price below $70."