GG Q&A Thread (back in business!)

Reaction score
Yes I'd buy Tessek is a heart beat too but I bet in a heart beat GG wont make it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yes I'd buy Tessek is a heart beat too but I bet in a heart beat GG wont make it.

Haha! Nice play of words there, Turbo.

It'd be awesome if they would make it though, especially considering the fellow collector who wanted it the most, passed away without even receiving the PG items he preordered last year. Sad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha! Nice play of words there, Turbo.

It'd be awesome if they would make it though, especially considering the fellow collector who wanted it the most, passed away without even receiving the PG items he preordered last year. Sad.
Dude are you kidding me? :( not anyone's fault. But damn. You see the comments on FB today about the release dates? GG is using submarines to ship now.

Reaction score
Dude are you kidding me? :( not anyone's fault. But damn. You see the comments on FB today about the release dates? GG is using submarines to ship now.

Haha! Submarines? ... which direction are they heading? LOL

Edit: Nevermind. The LightSword News Network is getting information the PGM gifts from last year have gotten to port, indeed ... via submarine. Yay! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
With how successful the Pick a Bust vote was last year and the anticipation and sell outs of Ahsoka, can we expect another Pick a Bust soon?

Reaction score
Haha! Submarines? ... which direction are they heading? LOL

Edit: Nevermind. The LightSword News Network is getting information the PGM gifts from last year have gotten to port, indeed ... via submarine. Yay! :)

Yep and most of the Honey trap statues are on the ocean floor.

Reaction score
I would think being able to make pick when Ponda Baba won, and now Malakili, they have pretty much taken care of that department.
Ponda Baba vote was just exclusive to Cantina aliens and Rancor Keeper was a twitter poll with 71 votes and 1 of 3 possible options, with the other stuff being Marvel.

I'm talking about how they did it last year with Ahsoka and all the different eras the choices represented.

Reaction score
I agree, it would have been nice to have had a vote like last year that represented different eras and mediums of Star Wars. It was informative to see the support that various options received, even the lady from the comics. But I would guess that the Ponda Baba vote is as close as we're going to get this year. I don't know if they could do a vote now if they wanted to, as there are probably many 2018-19 PGM members like me, that didn't re-up for 2019-20, and I would wonder about GG's ability to steer the emails to the appropriate group of people.

Reaction score
What was so informative about having Aphra? I guess the fact nobody wanted her. And if they wanted to have a vote like last year's, they would do it no matter whether more or less people re-up the PGM or not. We have never accounted for much on their decision making.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Chuck, are there any plans for any busts from The Mandalorian? Any updates on the bust poll with the Rancor Keeper? How about a bust or busts for the 40th anniversary of Empire next year? A Bespin/Dagobah Luke with backpack and Yoda would be awesome

Any other bust related news you can give us? I'd buy as many new mini busts that you can dish out

PS-we need a Squidhead mini bust asap!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I’ve only had to contact hem twice since the buy out. First time was within 24hrs, second time was roughly two days.

Reaction score
I got mine. All good. Check Your CC info. May have to update. Thats what I did and it worked

Reaction score
Hi Chuck,

I wanted to bring up the massive price hike in shipping (and especially international shipping). I’ve had to cancel all my pre-orders with you recently plus as a longtime pgm member I just can’t use my membership anymore for any exclusives as they are just too expensive. Prices have literally doubled.

Reaction score
I'm finding the categorization of GG's statues to be vague and confusing. It seems like a "Milestones" statue is 1/6 scale and $200.00. Then there are "Collectors Gallery Statues" for $160.00. What scale are these? Finally there seems to be a new category, "Premier Collection" in 1/7 scale at $150.00. What is the difference between the Collectors and the Premier?

Reaction score
I'm finding the categorization of GG's statues to be vague and confusing. It seems like a "Milestones" statue is 1/6 scale and $200.00. Then there are "Collectors Gallery Statues" for $160.00. What scale are these? Finally there seems to be a new category, "Premier Collection" in 1/7 scale at $150.00. What is the difference between the Collectors and the Premier?
As far as I'm aware:

Collectors Gallery. 1/8
Premier (i.e. Dreamer statues). 1/7
Milestone 1/6

i'm sure they'll be a 1/5 and 1/9 along at some point.

Reaction score
It gets a little more complicated with the name calling for the statues. Some of the 1:6 scale ones like Chewbacca, are under the "Milestones" title, while others like the Praetorian Guard and the Executioner are just 1/6 scale. Why not just have them all as 1/6 scale? ... and why so many different sizes? Whatever.

Last edited: