GG Millennium Falcon Statues?

Reaction score
I just saw the photos on Rebelscum new page of The OT Millennium Falcon and Solo Millennium Falcon statues from Gentle Giant. Being a focus collector, I am obviously very interested in these.

I have been hoping to add some GG to my collection for a long time now, so these are quite exciting. They look well rendered.

Can anyone share anything on them? Size, estimated price or a scheduled release date. Does the escape pod for the Solo version separate?

Nice to see some high end releases. (After the disappointment of the QMX cutaway model and Hot-Toys 1:6 cockpit, I could do with a little cheering up. :) )

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know how big these will be. I don't expect them to be too big.

Reaction score
I saw this and immediately looked on youtube to see if it popped up in a video to gauge the scale. So far I haven't been able to find anything on them. It will be interesting to see if GG can produce them at both a good scale and a reasonable price point. Efx tried but I feel it was overpriced for the size. If it measures around a foot-long and is under 400 it would be a must-buy in my opinion.

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder whose they are.

The bases are definitely GG though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would seem that "Gentle Giant Studios" were there peddling their digital scanning services in addition to the "Gentle Giant Ltd" (Diamond) booth?

Last edited: