Georgia Sightings

Reaction score
Over the weekend found a couple awesome items at Suwanee WM. Dewbacks for $3 each. Yes, 3. Also got the last AT-ST for the same price. It wasn`t even messed with. Couldn`t believe my eyes when I scanned it. Best deal I`ve ever found.

Reaction score
finally started seeing the esb wave at targets and also the 2010 clone wars wave

Reaction score
It's been a while since anyone's posted here, but has there been any luck finding the TRU EU wave in the area. I am closest to the Town Center TRU, I have had no luck either in person or on the phone for many weeks now.

Reaction score
I`ve seen it in Duluth and Buford, I know there have been reports over your way, but I`m not sure if they`ve been found at that particular one.

Reaction score
Found all the new figures, TVC, CW and Legends at the Buford TRU. Also saw the new Cloud Car but no sign of the AT-AT.

Reaction score
darthpharaoh said:
Found all the new figures, TVC, CW and Legends at the Buford TRU. Also saw the new Cloud Car but no sign of the AT-AT. [/quot
What was the cost of the basic figs?
W

What

Reaction score
Found Vintage Vader last week at TRU. Went hunting today and saw Vintage 4-Lom. Picked up the new Snowspeeder and Cloud Car for the Buy 1 Get one 50% deal. I was very happy it works on vehicles too!!!

Reaction score
Punkreject said:
Found Vintage Vader last week at TRU. Went hunting today and saw Vintage 4-Lom. Picked up the new Snowspeeder and Cloud Car for the Buy 1 Get one 50% deal. I was very happy it works on vehicles too!!!
Which TRU did you find them at yesterday?

Reaction score
Town Center in Kennesaw. There was only one of each. They had one of each of the other two vehicles from that wave though.

Reaction score
Woodstock 92 WM in stock
Vintage Wave 1 inc. one Boba Fett.
AT-AT
Snowspeeder

NO JABBA

Chase Cobra Commander
Snow Job

Thrust

Barret PKWY WM (Chastain)

called, NO JABBA

Reaction score
Hey I know this isn't really where this goes, but I'm trying to get rid of the rest of my collection, and I want collectors to buy it since it was a collector's collection. I'm not having a lot of luck outside of spammers, and I thought I'd put here before Ebay so my fellow Georgia collectors can see it.. So I guess this is technically a sighting? haha. If mods disapprove feel free to delete it.

Star Wars Collection

Reaction score
I aint found
ok, nothin new anyway.. I did find some Jabbas on clearance at the Rome WalMart. Also found some ATATs at Douglasville WM, regular price, but from what I hear theyre starting to clearance them around the states.

Reaction score
found wave 6 at the WM in Cedartown. I only grabbed Luke, Lando and ATRT the rest are still there. All in good shape except Weequay. whose bubble was crushed. Its a drive but a sure find since its out in the boonies.

Reaction score
a fesh case of wave 6 at the Cartersville WM ..left 'em all does anyone even check this thread?

Reaction score
Picked up a Droid Gunship at Suwanee WM. It`s a bit smaller than I`d like but still a cool little ship. Left a Tri-Droid fighter there.

Reaction score
Found the "new" wave of Saga Legends this morning at Sugarloaf Walmart. 2 cases of the Spacetrooper/Stormtrooper assortment. Haven`t seen that these had been spotted anywhere yet so I was definitely surprised to see them.

Reaction score
Mall of Georgia TRU had the first wave of the new Deluxe Vehicles. Just sitting on the bottom shelf. I bought the Speeder Bike w/Castas, Droid Speeder w/Pilot and Republic Scout Speeder w/ARF Trooper. I left the Grievous Wheelie thing. No sign of wave 7 there though or at the Gwinnett Place Mall Target either. In fact I haven`t seen any sign of wave 7 in the midtown Atlanta to Buford corridor and I`ve been stopping on a regular basis at the TRU`s and Targets in the I-85 corridor.

Reaction score
The 4 Walmart's here in Columbus have led me to find all but 5 figures (had to purchase them online). Vintage Wave 1 - 6 is here. Vintage Wave 7 is at FYE. I only need Wedge.

Reaction score
Hi all - it appears that the Atlanta Star Wars Collectors' Club forums have been hacked or hit with a Trojan or something. We have a small facebook page that we can post finds or start discussions.

My latest find happened yesterday where I picked up the Y-Wing at Town Center TRU.
Also ran in to Capt. Jeffro - good to chat with you and meet your padawan.

See you guys on fb.

Reaction score
Is the aswcc site down? I haven't been able to access it lately.

On a more sightings note, I found a lone season 3 Ahsoka this week at north Acworth SWM.

Reaction score
still havent found didly in a while...good thing I also collect GIJoe..the WMs and Targets are contstantly restocking those..as soon as they sell out, I can expect new cases in a week or two..wish the SW lines would do that.

Reaction score
Very pleasant surprise at Target in Lawrenceville while killing time before picking up my daughter from Girl Scouts. They had out their new exclusives. Search for Luke BP, Luke`s Tauntaun and Landspeeder. All were 24.99 so I just bought the BP. Hadn`t seen anyone report this yet. Here`s a pic.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/imagepopup.php?imagename=http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/IMAGE_074.jpghttp://forum.rebelscum.com/imagepopup.php?imagename=http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/IMAGE_074.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
the Target by Perimeter Mall had put out a case of the latest vintage wave. Got the 3 I wanted from it and left the rest, so the ewoks etc. are still there along with the Hoth trooper and whoever the EU Jedi chick is.

Reaction score
Actually found 2 Gwinnett County Targets that got some wave 8 in. The version with the TIE Pilots and Fordo. Sadly, the black guy rebel fig was gone already at both stores I went to.

Reaction score
Found the new TVC and Movie Heroes figs and vehicles at the WM in Suwanee. The new battlepacks and WM excl. Dewback and Vulture Droid were there too. No WM excl. figs though.

Reaction score
Yes not many Georgians on here. I just joined RebelScum a few days ago. Have been fan and collecting since I was 9 years old in 1978.
Hopefully can get some more interest on this thread. I FOUND A DARTH MAUL SITH SPEEDER MIS PACK. The speeder is not a sith speeder, it is a bronze Mandalorian speeder and the firing prolectile is red, and instead of the small probe droid it has a large blaster and small green land mine. If anyone knows anything about this please clue me in. Sometimes mis packaged are just that, other times they are very collectable and possibly valuable.

Reaction score
Suwanee WM has their old Vintage figs in an aisle across from the toy section. They`re all marked as still being full price but a quick pass under a scanner shows they`re just 4 bucks each. So for roughly 25 bucks I picked up 3 Stormies, 2 TIE Pilots and a Super Battle Droid. They still have a bunch of figs left too including Rebel Commandos (both flavors), Nikto Guard, TIE Pilots, R5-D4, Keyan Farlander and Slave Leia among others.

Reaction score
Suwanee WM has their old Vintage figs in an aisle across from the toy section. They`re all marked as still being full price but a quick pass under a scanner shows they`re just 4 bucks each. So for roughly 25 bucks I picked up 3 Stormies, 2 TIE Pilots and a Super Battle Droid. They still have a bunch of figs left too including Rebel Commandos (both flavors), Nikto Guard, TIE Pilots, R5-D4, Keyan Farlander and Slave Leia among others.

ppreciate the help bro..not even bother responding or anything thanks!