Georgia Sightings

Reaction score
Found the Yavin BP at the L-ville Target. The only one there, however they still had 3 Jabba CW BP`s left. Nothing at the MOG or GP Mall Targets. Still no sign og the ESB wave.

Reaction score
So has anyone seen the ESB wave in Georgia yet? Please post if you have. I have seen the Battle of Yavin battlepacks showing up more frequently.

Reaction score
Got the Luke from the ESB Wave at Target on Dallas Highway yesterday so they're out. Somebody just picked them clean at some point before I got there. Be on the lookout!

Reaction score
Found 2 cases of ESB figs at the Suwanee WM this morning. I grabbed one set of em and left the other. They`re finally here. It`s the correct Hoth trooper by the way. Not the error version. Guess I`ll have to keep hitting Target til I find that one.

Reaction score
Hopefully they are heading west. I work in Lagrange, GA (live near Auburn, AL).

Nothing new around here in a looooong time except the lone Yavin BP i bought.

Reaction score
Picked up the rest of the Wave earlier today at Walmart in Douglasville. They had the Hoth Rebel Soldier with the skirt. Is that the correct or error version? I keep getting them mixed up.

Reaction score
That`s the correct version. The error is the one without the skirt. He`s only been found at Target stores from what I`ve read and seen.

Reaction score
Found the ESB wave at the SWM in Acworth on Cobb Pkwy yesterday morning. Looked like they had 5-6 cases of that wave. They also had several cases of a new CW wave, but I didn't open them to see which.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell which variant of u3po is being packed with the figures?

Reaction score
The ESB wave is hitting at nearly every Walmart and Target I go to now. What's the variant U3P0 you're talking about? I vaguely remember something about one having a darker colored leg or something...

Reaction score
there are apparently silver and "champagne" colored variants

see the legacy collection thread for pics

Reaction score
It's funny that the ESB wave is finally hitting the stores, now that the new wave is popping up elsewhere. Really sucks. I'll stick with HTS.com for my new stuff, at least I get the stuff a few weeks before our stores see it.

Reaction score
Ive seen the new Legacy packaging at Wal mart and Target,sadly its all repacks of whats already out there.

Reaction score
The Wal mart on Winward pkwy in Alphareta mistakenly entered their older style Legacy figures at 5.00.Not sure if the newer packaging is 5.00 tho.

Reaction score
New comic packs (Luke/lumiya, krayt/ sigel dare, katarn/ vong) spotted at numerous targets in North atlanta (perimeter, buckhead, sidney marcus)

anyone see the geonosis battle packs (turrets) or geonosis 2 packs yet?

Reaction score
I have seen the new CW waves 1 and 2 at a few places. Has anyone seen wave 3 yet (the one with Cad Bane)?

Reaction score
Picked up Cad Bane about 2 weeks ago at the Dallas Hwy Target. That's the only time i've seen him.

Any sign of a clean-shaved Hoth Rebel Trooper out there? I really want it if it's true that it's shipping but really rare!

Reaction score
Do any of you collect Gi-Joe as well? I've been looking for the Mars Troopers 3-pack with no luck. Has anyone had any luck or was it even released at retail? I've only seen it online.

Reaction score
I do collect gi joe but ROC line only selectively. Haven't seen much new other than some target vehicle exclusives and an occasional helix at target and wal mart.

Reaction score
Ok, so here`s what happened. Yesterday I found the ne Evolutions sets at Suwanee WM but they wouldn`t ring up. This morning I went back and found the ones I tried to buy yesterday on the shelf and figured I`d try again. They wouldn`t ring up but I explained to the cashier they`d been selling all over the US. So he called an Asst Man. After explaining the "could be recalled" possibility she made a call and actually came and told me, to my shock, they should be able to sell them to me but they aren`t in the system for some reason, she`d get a Manager to help me. The manager came and talked to someone to get them in the system. After a minute she leaned over and told me "These are 7.96 each." I love a bargain but that was just too much and I told her, that doesn`t sound right, that`s more like the price of a regular figure. She leaned back to me and said, " No, she looked it up and that`s the price." At that point I dropped my argument. A few seconds later she handed one of the packs to the cashier and said to see if it would ring up. It did, at 7.96, so he hit the repeat button twice and I got all 3 sets for 25.31 after tax. She actually told me the system had to be forced but they got it in. I kinda feel bad, but the way I see it, I tried to tell her and she insisted the price was correct so..... For once I got lucky. They have 3 cases of them but they aren`t on shelf as of yet. Not sure when the price will be corrected but as of now. They`re 7.96 there. Anyone can tell me how to add pics I`ll gladly show my receipt.

Reaction score
I got mine for $7 today. An employee scanned one with the handheld and it showed the clearance price from a few months back on the early Evo sets i'm guessing.

It feels good to catch a break every now and then.

Reaction score
plenty of wal mart evolutions packs and yoda/clone trooper clone wars exclusive 2 packs at perimeter wal mart in atlanta ashford dunwoody road

Reaction score
Found TPM wave at Lagrange, GA Walmart at lunch. Saw at least 2 of each figure. I got Obi-wan and Rum Sleg.

They also had plenty of the new Legends wave with the repacked Spacetrooper and Luke/Han stormies and Biker Scout.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the CW wave 3 wave recently? The one with the new Yoda. Saw remnants of the TPM wave at the northern Acworth SWM.

Reaction score
Plenty of CW W3 here, but of course there's not jack else. Most WMs here in NoATL are EMP-TY.

Heading out at lunch to check a couple.

BTW - somebody help a mod out and see if there's any other WM DF 2-Packs out there, still looking for extras of Corran Whistler and then one Grevious set.

Reaction score
The only DF sets I`ve seen lately are at the Sugarloaf WM `78. You want me to pick something up for ya?