Georgia Sightings

Reaction score
Thought I would add this thread so that Georgia has a home on 'Scum.

Reaction score
Found CW Wave 4 at Town Center Target this morning. A of each still in stock. Only picked up Padme and Magnaguard. Still on the lookout for Legacy Wave 4(?) w/ Obi-Wan.

Reaction score
Found ANH wave at Town Center SWM this afternoon. Looked like 2 cases worth. They also had CW Wave 4. 50 cents cheaper than at Target.

Am I the only 'Scummer in GA?

Reaction score
Not the only scummer but there's very few of us. I stopped checking this board cuz no one posted here anymore. We had a thread but it's probably pages back by now.

I picked up the ANH Wave at the Walmart in Hiram and picked up Clone Wars Wave 4 at Target in Douglasville yesterday. I had no idea they were supposed to be out right now so I was suprised and then shocked by the price increase too. Had to pass on Wiolesa or whatever the name is cuz it just looks weird. haha

Reaction score
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Maybe this thread will be more active.

Reaction score
I`m another Ga scummer. Found all of wave 5 in the last couple days in the Atlanta area. Personally, I really like this wave. Looks like Hasbro really put some effort into this wave. Let`s hope they keep it up.

Reaction score
Please let me know if anyone sees Cmdr Cody or Oddball in the NW Atlanta area. I'm coming in late to really liking the CW figures. I was determined to stay with Legacy (only got Rex initially), but Wave 4 has sucked me in. Now trying to track down these semi-older ones. Also trying to find a Legacy Padme Ilum.

I've been to a few WMs and Targets in the last few days and what new figures they had seem to be getting bought out quickly. While I hate the price increases at WM and Target, I'm at least more willing to shop at TRU now.

Can't wait to see what Toy Fair brings this week!

Reaction score
Can't wait for Toy Fair either, I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome.

I see Cody's and Oddballs at almost every store I go to. Try the Target and Walmart on Dallas Hwy or the 2 Walmarts and Target on the East West Connector. Good luck! Both of those are great figures.

I'm in the hunt for the Scramble at Yavin battlepack at the moment. No sight of it yet although I've seen all the other battlepacks in the wave.

Reaction score
Oddball is at the Target on East West Connector and the Walmart on the corner of Powder Springs Rd. and East West. Hope that helps.

Please let me know if anyone sees the Scramble at Yavin battlepack and/or the Luke/Emperor Comic Pack. Still haven't found that one either.

Reaction score
I'd really like to see a section specific for us Atlanta area Scummers. Particular areas like the North Metro area outside the connector (like the Mall of Georgia area).

I can confirm that last Thursday/Friday the Wal-Mart in Buford (past the Mall of GA) had Wave 5 of TLC/BAD. They had all the figures except the Jawa w/WED Treadwell and Trinto Duaba w/Dice Ibegon as of Friday night.

The Wal-Mart on Collins Hill Rd. hasn't been stocked with anything in over a week (at least as of last night).

The Wal-Mart off Hamilton Mill has a lot of Yarna d'al Gargan, some Ak-Rev and a few Bail & Breha Organa figures. Not much else.

The Wal-Mart on Satellite Blvd & L'ville/Suwannee Rd. had a few TLC/BAD of the normal shelf warmers from Wave 4, and they had a good assortment of the CW figures.

The Target in Buford and the one at L'ville/Suwannee and Duluth Hwy. have a good assortment of CW figures, but shelf warmers if any of TLC/BAD.

TRU at the Mall of GA only had a sparse assortment of CW figures and shelf warmers of Wave 4.

It appears Wave 5 isn't being stocked anywhere locally, as I check these stores almost nightly with the exception of Target who doesn't stock as often as Wal-Marts. And I'm in the stores usually when the stock is being pulled, so unless one of the stockers is handing a reseller/hoarder new cases, nothing is being stocked around here from Wave 5 for some reason. I do also have to say that the Wal-Mart on Collins Hill Rd. is short staffed, and they don't even stock Toys nightly, unless someone finishes in another section and they move over there, which isn't usually occuring as the same stuff is on the shelf from the previous nights usually.

Reaction score
There's a couple Luke/Emperor packs at the Town Center and Acworth Targets as of Tuesday/ Wednesday.

Reaction score
I`m there with you Wabrooke. I usually hit up a selection of the big 3 stores between MOG and midtown and it`s been pretty dry for the most part. I think the Collins Hill WM only has 4 or 5 figures in their SW section and that`s been that way for weeks. Actually plan on checking there this evening and possibly the L-ville Target. I found my TLC wave 5 figs at the Suwanee WM (3 of them) and the rest at the Howell Mill Rd WM in Midtown on my way into work Tue. morning last week. Otherwise just seen a fig here and there. Gets pretty frustrating as Gwinnett seems to lag behind the rest of the Atlanta area for some reason.

Reaction score
Well did you luck out and find anything close to the MOG? My luck is that my funds are running low until next Friday is that they'll all have an over abundance of the new stuff.

Reaction score
I found squat. Except for some CW wave 4 stuff at the L-ville Target, the whole area is lacking.

Reaction score
darthpharaoh said:
I found squat. Except for some CW wave 4 stuff at the L-ville Target, the whole area is lacking.
I saw a repack of one of the TLC B-A-D figures from wave 5 with one of the legs from R5-A2 at the Collins Hill Wal-Mart, but I seriously doubt they sold out of everything except that figure in a day (hours of me being in and out), so I assume more than likely it was a return from another store.

Reaction score
Found the Palpy/Luke comic pack today at the Target on East West Connector in Austell, Ga. Seeing TLC Wave 5 and CW Wave 4 basically everywhere now.

Reaction score
Still trying to find a CW Cmnder Cody and Oddball. If anyone sees these in the Kennesaw, Acworth, or Woodstock area, please let me know.

Glad to see the board is getting some activity now! Looks like 2009 is going to be an expensive year for SW.

Reaction score
I'll keep a look out whenever I'm out in Kennesaw. The closet I've seen Cody and Oddball are Dallas Hwy Target and Walmart.

Reaction score
Visited 5 walmarts in kennesaw, acworth, and woodstock. Managed to find a Cody and an Oddball. Looked like CW wave 1 and 2 was restocked. No sign of new comic packs yet. 2nd Acworth WM going north on Cobb Pkwy is well-stocked on Legacy wavw 5 though. All I need to find is a Legacy Padme Ilum and the Rebel pilots CP and I'll feel caught up.

Reaction score
Have not seen any of the new comic packs in the area yet. Please post if you find any. I'm specifically trying to track down the ones with Wedge, Rebel Pilot aliens, and Luke/Deena.

Reaction score
Depending on how the roads are, I might go hunting today for the new comic packs. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Reaction score
Found the WM exclusive comic packs at Suwanee WM. They had 4 cases still on a skid. They were also found in Alpharetta in large numbers. Don`t think these are gonna sell out very quickly.

Reaction score
Are you talking about the one at Satellite and L'ville/Suwannee?

I was in there yesterday and they had an ok selection, like 1 each of Wave 5 except the Spacetrooper, then I hit the one in Buford and they had tons of Wave 5 figures. But only had the older Comic Packs. I only saw the older Comic Packs at the Suwannee store as well, so I must have went in pre-stocking.

Now that I've gotten all of my B-A-D needs filled (I short cutted and bought 5 off of eBay for $50 best offer, which the seller basically sold to me $20 less than his B-I-N price). I guess $10 a figure wasn't bad, that's $2.01 to $2.54 more than carded figures locally, but I'm also saving money buying some figures I don't really want, and also saves a ton of headache, time & gas.

Reaction score
That`s the one. I was in yesterday morning about 5 am. The cases were all still on a skid and a very nice stocker was kind enough to open a case for me. I haven`t been back, but they were in PDQ endcap boxes. Maybe they`re on an endcap.

Reaction score
Thanks to Darthpharaoh, I went to the Town Center SWM and found the new WM-exclusive comic packs. Only picked up one of the Rebel Pilots. They had several of each and a ton of wave 5 Legacy figures. If you're still trying to find some, this is the place to go.

Also found 2 elusive GIJoe Cobra Divers. Only grabbed one of them.

Here's hoping the Wedge Antilles and Luke/Deena CPs show up soon. I've about given up hope on the Ilum Padme. Think I'll use HTS once they post their annual spring discount.

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here is a fan of the Titanium series like I am but the L-ville Target had the revision wave with the IG-2000, BARC Speeder and the (thank God they repacked it cuz the original wave with it was nowhere to be found) Z-95 Headhunter. I haven`t heard of any sightings of these before now either.

Reaction score
Found the Wedge/Borsk wave of CPs a week or so ago at a WM in Acworth on Cobb Pwky. Has anyone seen the Yavin Hangar BP recently?

Reaction score
No Yavin BP yet. I've been searching and searching for it too, to no avail. I've been out hunting a lot too recently picking up what figures I've needed out of the Wolverine Origins and Marvel Universe figures. No luck so far but I'll keep an eye out.

Reaction score
Found the newest CW figures at the Gwinnett Place Mall TRU. It`s the Jar Jar, Kit Fisto wave. They had all 4 new ones

Reaction score
I'll have to keep a look out. I want that green clone. Any luck with the Yavin Battlepack?

Reaction score
Was @ the Mall of GA TRU last night, and I saw 1 BMF there.
I guess TRU hasn't clearanced them and/or don't plan on it since the price was $159.99 in store.

Reaction score
Those BMF is still at the ToysRus in Douglasville too. I saw Jar Jar and the Battledroid from the new Clone Wars wave today at the ToysRus near Cumberland Mall. No sight of the Green clone or Fisto however. The new comic packs are starting to show up in abundance as well.

Reaction score
Anyone been on the hunt lately in North Metro Atlanta? (Duluth-Mall Of GA area)

Wondering if the newest Battle Packs are showing up yet. (I haven't even seen a AT-TE Assault Squad on shelves here anywhere, was this exclusive to a particular store)
Also wondering about wave 6 of the Legacy Collection/Build-A-Droid series popping up yet. I see a lot of west coasters saying they're getting them, and I've seen mid-west folks selling them on eBay.

Reaction score
I've checked in kennesaw and near cumberland mall and almost all the stores around there have the AT-TE battlepack.

No luck on Scramble on Yavin or Wave 6 yet. I'm looking though!

Reaction score
I`ve been looking around Gwinnett. Seen the AT-TE packs pretty regularly, though they tend to not sit around too long. No new Legacy wave or Battlepacks yet though. TRU has their "exclusive" repacks, but no way am I buying for $40.

Reaction score
Man, the only Battle Packs I seem to find in the Training on the Millennium Falcon, B'omarr Monastery Assault & Speeder Bike Recon.

Reaction score
Shelves bare as usual @ Collins Hill Wal-Mart, a figure shelf warmers and couple remainders of wave 5. All battle packs are gone, older comic packs.

Buford Wal-Mart has a good assortment of wave 5, Falcon Training & B'Omarr Battle Packs, etc... nothing new.

Reaction score
New battlepacks at Dallas Hwy Target. Picked up the Yavin battlepack. They had a lot of Jabba ones and a few more Yavin ones left.

Reaction score
Hit the Target @ the Mall of GA today, and nothing but old stuff. More CW figures than Legacy, a few Wave 5 figures. Training on the Falcon x 2 and 1 x B'Omarr Monastery battle packs. A few comic packs & few other items I don't collect or pay attention to like the little fat figure packs & transformer stuff.