Georgia Look what i found

Reaction score
Re: Found today

Nothing new to report up here in Suwanee/Lawrenceville area. No sign of any legends wave 1 yet. I guess that wave II is due out in a little over a week. I still am looking for the battle droid 2 packs and the maul.

I did hit the comic convention sunday and picked up 30 loose figures, a vintage prunce face and a loose creature cantina that I've been trying to snag for a while.

Reaction score
Re: Fathers Day pack

Sandtroop99:
In case you have not seen the fathers day 2 pack, my wife was at the Winder walmart today and they currently have 6 of them in stock. they are not in the toy aisle, they are in the "misc" aisle as she called it.

Reaction score

Finally found a McChewie Friday at ToysRus so I'm all caught up again. Man, I hope they give us a little break before the next wave ships...I still have to get caught up with my wrestling figures.

Reaction score

Found another McChewie at the Target in Douglasville. Now I have one to open and to get MOC. They also had one at the Douglasville Toys'R'Us so if anyone needs it, go there! Good luck.

Reaction score

Anyone seeing wave 4 yet?

On my front, my K-mart finally has gotten in the VTAC figures and legens wave 1. Wal-mart had gotten in another case of Wave 3, but it looked more like a refresh wave because we have a lot of troop builder figures from wave 1 and 2 (marine, DS trooper, ect). After a heated debate with the WM managment staff, it looks like they are never going to get anything other than basic figures and some vehicles. No comic packs, VTAC, or battle packs. So it looks like I will have to find most of the newer stuff in Savannah from now on. Between Savannah and Statesboro, I have managed to secure at least one of every figure so far "in the wild". I was also fortunate to get one of each of the Cons exclusive McFigures (C4 and ComicCon) from on line stores. Good luck out there.

Reaction score
Re: found

No sign of wave IV, comic packs or legends II in my area. Been out of town for a couple of weeks and probably missed the 1st pass.

TRU on pleasant hill did have the TAC jedi vs. sith BP last night, but only one. No sign of hunt for grevious.

Reaction score

Another McChewie at Douglasville Toys'R'Us today. Still no sign of Wave 4, New Comic Packs, or Legends II yet.

Reaction score

Found comic 2 packs & legends II at target lawrenceville today at lunch. Still no sign of wave IV. Wasn't wave V supposed to be "on the shelves" today per Hasbro at SDCC?

Reaction score

McChewie's everywhere and found the new Comic Packs at the Toys'R'Us in Kennesaw.

Reaction score

Stopped off at Wal-Mart this morning and found 3 figures from Wave 4. I picked up Luke, and the two cantina creatures. It looks like the case was put out on Thursday. I am heading to Savannah this weekend, so I hope to find the rest of the figures there. Oh, one more thing.... The comic packs have FINIALLY returned to this area! Almost 4 months later and they are the second wave figure packs. Oh well, I still look forward to the rest of wave 4 and the other stuff comming down.

Good luck out there.

Reaction score
Statesboro finds

I did not get to go to Savannah last weekend or this one. But I did find Wave 3 comic pack at Walmart. I was able to get all three arround 8am. No sign of a restock of wave 4 figures. They restock the basic wave side with more wave 1 Saga Legends figures. I pointed out to the new toy manager of the difference (both vissual as well as stock numbers0, so hopefully they will correct this and not hold up the flow of basic figures. The last thing I want to see is to have us swimming in unwanted ave 1 Saga Legends figures. Looks like they will not be getting any of the VOTC figures this year, but K-Mart did, but they are asking $12.99 a pop. Glad I got my two sets from Savannah. That's it for this weekend in the 'Boro. Good luck out there.

Reaction score
Re: Georgia Finds

So in D'ville, I checked the stores and hit the jackpot at Toys'R'Us. Check out the pic below...

Reaction score

I stopped off at Wal-Mart last night with the wife and found Wave 6!!!! Whats up with that? We only had one box of wave 4.75 a couple months ago and then a few cases of Saga Legends wave 1, and then to jump to wave 6? What happen to wave 5? Man, am I confused with this distribution pattern or what. Also, we got in some of the other waves in the saga legend waves as well.

Reaction score

Came across the next Saga Legends wave the other night but no Darktrooper sadly. Today I picked up 3 more UGH's: McFett, Biggs, and Vader. I'm doing well so far with the UGH's. No sign of Wave 6. You're lucky Jedi_Master_Ben.

Reaction score

So every Walmart I've been to has got in Wave 5, 6, and the new Saga Legends. I hit the jackpot yesterday. Found all of Wave 5 and 6 minus Darth Revan. Also found 2 Darktroopers. A record day for me, 15 figures. I wish they would slow down with the waves, it's too much at one time!

Reaction score
FREE figure display\'s ROTS and Unleashed

Sorry this post is OT but wanted to offer this to someone local.I have 2 figure display stands,one from the ROTS and the other is from the Unleashed.These are free if you want them PM me.Im up in Monroe and work in Loganville.Ill wait 2 weeks but then Im trashing them.

Pic1, Pic2.

Reaction score
Re: FREE figure display\'s ROTS and Unleashed

Darth_Scumious said:
Sorry this post is OT but wanted to offer this to someone local.I have 2 figure display stands,one from the ROTS and the other is from the Unleashed.These are free if you want them PM me.Im up in Monroe and work in Loganville.Ill wait 2 weeks but then Im trashing them.

Pic1, Pic2.

Last call Monday im throwing them out

Also Saturday Ill be in Lawrenceville.

Reaction score
Wave 1 2008 Found

Not a whole lot of posts since November.

Walmarts in the Atlanta area are now receiving the Best of the Best figures with Wave 1 of the 2008 batch. McClammies are also included in the mix.

MongoSith

Reaction score
Re: Wave 1 2008 Found

Don't know what the deal is Mongo - it's always been a slow part of the board... Although we do know that more than a few scalpers lurk here!

Reaction score

I got to tell ya, I got fed up with the tracking down these waves. I found just about all the figures in the wild between the 'Boro and Savannah. But with the last two waves (7.5 and 8) I order these thru hasbrotoyshop.com. I still have not seen these waves hit my area, and now we are expecting Wave 1 for this year, WTF! I hope to see the new wave sometime this month, at least before March. It really bugs me that the region of GA has the worst distribution.

At least I have a complete set of 2007, and I am happy with that. I also can't wait for this years line up to hit, they look just as good as last years so far.

Good luck out there.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score

I've seen Wave 1 on a few occasions but have yet to luck up and find Gree and his troops sadly. I have seen all of the Battlepacks minus the Sith one at Walmart and Toys'R'Us. They're out there but in small numbers around Cobb County so far.

Reaction score

Hey all. I'm in the Atlanta area on vacation for the next month or so. (Marietta, GA to be a bit more specific) I have a few questions so maybe some of you local collectors can help me out...

Can anyone recommend some good stores in the area? Are any Toys R Us stores doing the midnight madness on July 26th? Lastly, are there any interesting things to do in terms for collectors, such as comic stores or toy shows? If anyone can help me out I'd be very appreciative... perhaps I'll see some of you guys on the 26th. Take it easy.

Reaction score

Only 4 toy r us are open,heres a link of all the stores and one is in Kennesaw.Im not sure about comic stores up in your area.

Reaction score

So the Legacy Collection and Clone Wars has hit....somewhat. Wal-Mart on the East West Connector in Austell has the new Evolutions, Vehicles, Lightsabers, Galactic Heroes, and Saga Legends. None of them rang up but the guy ended up ringing up my Padme Evolution and Rebel Pilots Evolution as chairs and 9.98 a piece. Good score. Wish they would have had the actual Clone Wars single figures or the Legacy collection singles though.