Georgia Look what i found

Reaction score
Atlanta has seen wave 2 at TRU and Targets within this past week. I personally have only stumbled across 4 of wave 2 so far. Still need a Biggs and McFett to be up to date with this wave.

Have anyone seen the Sith Infiltrator or V-Wing fighter? Still need those.

MongoSith

Reaction score
Well if Atlanta is seeing Wave 2, it should be a matter of weeks until we start seeing them in our area. I think it took about 2 to 3 weeks for my Wal-Mart to get wave 1 after it hit in Atlanta. As for finding the McStormtrooper (Ha, catchy name) and the upcomming McFett, I would recommend hitting the stores outside the major cities. Just stay away from Statesboro, thats my turf.
And lets not forget, we have a major problem with scalpers in this state, so I wish everyone the best of luck.

Oh, to give you all an idea of how many boxes of Wave 1 hit my WM, a total of 4 and out of that, I picked up only one McStormtrooper (thats all I wanted). As of 2 1/2 weeks ago since we got our wave 1 here, all but 2 Obi Wans are gone. I missed the Mace and Battle Droid, but those should be in the revise waves later on, so I am not worried. It is the concept figures I am worried about. If I can get one of each, I will be happy this year.

That's my report for here in Statesboro. See you all later.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score
Finally picked up McFett yesterday at my local Super Target. These were in a case that had R2-D2's, Obi Wans, Mace, Luke and Han. There was NO BIGGS. Keep your eyes open and you will see them soon.

MongoSith

Reaction score
You think your state has a lot of Scalpers! Try NC friend and you'll find scaplers galore and collectors galore.And when I say they buy everything good, I really mean it.

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I stopped by my Wal-Mart here in Statesboro, GA and I found part of Wave 2. It looks like they got in the refresh case with a mix of wave 1 and wave 2. Most notable absence was the Rebel Honor Guard and Biggs. The did notice that out of 2 cases, one set of figures were smashed in including a McStormtrooper and a McFett. I was able to "rescue" the undamaged figures and brought them home
. At least I was able to get one good carded McFett and I already had the one McStormtrooper, so I can rest easy tonight until Wave 3 starts showing up.
What I picked up today was luke, DS Trooper, Mace Supper BD (I missed those during wave 1) and of course a McFett. I had to pass on the Han because all of them were smashed in.

I wish you all good hunting this weekend.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score
I'm looking for a McFett, still havent seen one. I hit the Taregt, TRU, and Wal Marts on the way home and during lunch. I work in Atlanta and live in Acworth.

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Well, I went to Wal-Mart with the family to get some things and decided to check the isles one more time since my last visit over the weekend and lord behold, I found the rest of Wave 2. I picked up my one MOC of Biggs,Honor Guard, and Han Solo. My set is complete for now, until Wave 3 comes out. It looks like for my area, we get the waves towards the end of each month. So, if this theory holds up, we should see Wave 3 (here) arround the end of May.

Good Luck to you all,

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score
The only thing from 30th Anniv I am seeing from Atl to Acworth is R2, Obi, Mace, and the Miner. My 4 year old got a McStorm and I got a Utapau Airborne. But other than that alot of last year figs left.

Reaction score
I saw the Infiltrator and V-Wing this morning at WM in Macon but the boxes were really, really horrible. Seen a faint trace of Wave 2 but nothing since and they had nothing in the back. Really hoping this isn't short-run like crazy...

Reaction score
Picked the Sith & V-wing today at my Super Target. No TAC on the shelves but R2 and Obi's.

MongoSith

Reaction score
ASWCC Info

I don't have everyone's email so I can't easily contact everyone. Pass this information along to anyone you have contact info for.

I got a chance to speak with Delvec on IM today and he gave me some info about what's happening (or not happening) with the ASWCC Site. He's my chat:

loosetoon (5:32:28 PM): hi, chris
loosetoon (5:33:14 PM): Wondering if you got any news for me on the ASWCC website
jawadel went idle at 5:46:25 PM.
jawadel returned at 5:46:32 PM.
jawadel (5:50:36 PM): yes
jawadel (5:50:48 PM): gimme abot 5 minutes
jawadel went idle at 6:11:08 PM.
jawadel returned at 6:19:04 PM.
loosetoon (6:30:48 PM): ok
jawadel (6:30:56 PM): hey
jawadel (6:30:58 PM): well
jawadel (6:31:08 PM): here's what happened
jawadel (6:31:54 PM): i was in the process of moving the servers
jawadel (6:32:24 PM): i cant afford to pay 70 a month for the site if my sponsors are being deadbeats
loosetoon (6:32:37 PM): ha
jawadel (6:33:17 PM): so I bought webspace and was gonna move everything
jawadel (6:33:41 PM): problem is I technically don't own thejawa.com thejawa.netloosetoon (6:34:11 PM): im with ya...
jawadel (6:34:38 PM): so the plan was to just move and redirect the .net to the new site
jawadel (6:35:30 PM): unfortunately the owner never answered my email
jawadel (6:36:23 PM): and then the night before when I was gonna save the databases for the other clubs- they yanked it because one of the forums had a trojan in it
loosetoon (6:37:03 PM): oh deeliteful
jawadel (6:37:16 PM): but I think the database does exist
loosetoon (6:37:28 PM): ok
jawadel (6:37:54 PM): i dont think the server guy deleted the dbases cause he was under the impression I needed them
jawadel (6:38:11 PM): i just need to find the aswcc dbase and post it.
jawadel (6:38:22 PM): but THEN
jawadel (6:39:01 PM): now my new host locked me out (Im waiting to hear why) I think it has to do with thejawa reouting to this new server
jawadel (6:39:12 PM): so I havent had a good 2 weeks
loosetoon (6:39:20 PM): hmmmm
loosetoon (6:39:42 PM): sounds like an understaement
jawadel (6:39:42 PM): lol

Basically there's been some big ol' screw up here with no idea of when things will be back to normal, or even IF things will be back to normal.

Steve

Reaction score
Re: ASWCC Info

Mongo whats up man? Are you planning on picking up the vintage figures? Hinkle

Reaction score

JHinkle said:
Mongo whats up man? Are you planning on picking up the vintage figures? Hinkle
Checked the computer this morning at my local Super Target but none of the Atlanta Stores have them yet. Probably pick up a set....

MongoSith

Reaction score

I just hate that we have to post ASWCC stuff in this forum, as it's publicly viewable - and we know at LEAST one scalper lurks here (even posts once in a while) - hopefully Loose can get the temporary list up, and then we'll be able to recover the database.

'78

Reaction score

To all ASWCC Members -

We have a temporary site set up as a Private Google Group. Hopefully temporary, but a place for us to post our finds privately. You need an invite from me or any other current ASWCC Google member. Shoot me an email with your ASWCC username and email addy and we'll get you back in.

http://groups.google.com/group/aswcc

loosetoon@gmail.com

Reaction score

Finally scored a McStormie and McFett today at ToysRus in Douglasville. It's crazy because they were sitting on the pegs right beside each other. I was like whoa, what luck. Also picked up another Death Star Trooper.

Reaction score

While I have not personally seen them yet, the Vintage figures are being found in TRU's in the Atlanta areas. Seeing more and more McFett's here also. Glad I have my fill.

MongoSith

Reaction score

My local Super Target just reset the Star Wars section. Spiderman is first, then Star Wars and finally the Transformers are bringing up the rear.

8 Pegs for SAGA (Like we need these)
4 Pegs for TAC - More than the usual two (2), so I am happy.
3 Pegs for Vintage (None on the shelf this morning)

Mongo

Reaction score

Ok, now I have seen the Vintage set in Atlanta. They were put on the pegs at my local Target this afternoon. They are very nice, but at $11.99 is a bit pricey since TRU is at $9.99. Probably wait a little.

MongoSith

Reaction score

I hit the jackpot at Target in Hiram today. Found the rest of Wave 2(picked up 2 Honor Guards, 1 Biggs, and 1 Death Star Trooper), all of the VOTC(picked up Han), and all of the new Comic Packs(picked up the Quinlan pack and the Obi-Wan one).

Reaction score

Starting to see more wave 2 and actually saw a McStormie off the peg sitting under the VTSC's in Target. I picked up the VTSC's all in one shot at Target and got that out of the way. Also, they had the comic packs.

The TAC version of Mace Windu's Starfighter is the one thing that is out now that I've only seen once. Kind of strange I think.

Reaction score

Target has Order 66 for $2.48. So I snagged the set (minus Vader) for my son and an Obi Wan/Arc Trooper Comic pack for me!

Reaction score

Picked up Wave 3 Vader today at Douglasville Toys'R'Us. It was the only one left of the wave sadly. Targets are getting stocked with Saga Legends or whatever they're called by the way.

Reaction score

Finding remnants of Wave 3 here. Have not seen a McChewie in the wild, but a local Rebel Scummer Since 1978 hooked me up with one. Did see the new Mace Windu Fighter in the new packaging yesterday.

MongoSith

Reaction score

MongoSith said:
Finding remnants of Wave 3 here. Have not seen a McChewie in the wild, but a local Rebel Scummer Since 1978 hooked me up with one. Did see the new Mace Windu Fighter in the new packaging yesterday.

MongoSith
Where'd you see the Mace Windu fighter? Still looking for that one, thanks.

Reaction score

Still no sign of McChewie anywhere, nor signs of any legends. Picked up remnants of legends last week but nothing since. I'm about to give up on chewie. I can;t believe how hard it is to get one of these.

Reaction score

I actually snagged a McChewie at target in Acworth the other day. The Target in Woodstock I was able to get a TAC/ Legens Stomrtrooper and General Greivous, oh and Jawa.

I went back the next day and everythign else was gone. They had soem clones and others I did not get (wife was with me).

Reaction score

They have 6 pegs full of the VTAC figures at the walmart in duluth off of pleasant hill road. At least 3 snowtroopers still there as of 1:15.

Reaction score

LooseToon said:
To all ASWCC Members -

We have a temporary site set up as a Private Google Group. Hopefully temporary, but a place for us to post our finds privately. You need an invite from me or any other current ASWCC Google member. Shoot me an email with your ASWCC username and email addy and we'll get you back in.

http://groups.google.com/group/aswcc

loosetoon@gmail.com
This is great I will sign up for sure! My son (5) is big into playing with them. Luckjily the target Order 66 clearance deal landed him a bunch of Jedi & clones for his daily wars.

And what he doesnt get to play, daddy looks to add to the collection case!

Reaction score
Fathers Day pack

Has anyone seen the Fathers Day set? I was lookign for one but have not found it in a Wal-mart. And would it be in the cards or toys area?

Reaction score
Re: Fathers Day pack

Sandtroop99 said:
Has anyone seen the Fathers Day set? I was lookign for one but have not found it in a Wal-mart. And would it be in the cards or toys area?
I found one a couple of weeks ago in the toy aisle (lawrenceville walmart). I have not seen another one since. I wanted to pick up another one so the kids could actually write on the card and open the pack but no luck...

Reaction score
Re: Found today

Target had a case in the back this morning. They were kind enough to bring out. Picked up 1 Chewie.
TRU had put out 2 cases of wave III. Picked up my spare Jawa that I have been looking for.
No sign of legends up here.

Reaction score

Lawrenceville Target received legends and wave III. Stormtrooper, jawa and biggs on the peg. I picked up Shock trooper and AOTC clones. Most of the legends are still on the pegs. I still have not seen a battle droid or maul. Episode I is the last coin I need until wave II hits.

Reaction score

About 2 weeks ago, we got in Wave 3, I think 2 boxes. Of course the McChewie was gone, and I was a dummy and did not pick up a Jawa when I had the chance. Some time last week they got in one box of the Saga Legends figures. I only saw the ATOC and ROTS white clones swinging on the pegs. I passed on those due to being tapped out after toy run in Savannah (picked up a V-wing, all 6 VTAC, and two comic packs: Vos and Luke). I thought I would swing by Wal Mart the other day and discovered the pegs were just about empty! Only 4 figures were left; 3 Wal-Mart exclusives and a hologram Obi-Wan. Now, I do not know about you guys, but I just had a major dispute with the management team here in Satesboro in reguards to not getting in the other products that are supposed to be out (no comic packs, no vehicles, no VTAC, and limited supply of basic figures) The management team has tried to do everything they can do, but this matter is above their control. They try to place more orders in only to find out they are being canceled somewhere else. Has anyone experienced this at your local Wal-Marts?

Reaction score

The walmart that I run to everyday at my lunch has not gotten in ANY VTAC, wave II, III or legends stuff. They said until they move the saga stuff, they cannot order any more. There are probably 80-100 Saga figures on the pegs and the shelves.