Georgia Look what i found

Reaction score
Picked up that new Republic Cruiser Security Trooper(Wrong name probably) at Hiram Target earlier today. The one with the blue markings. They only had that one out of the new wave but that means they're out in Ga. Heads up everyone and good luck hunting!

Reaction score
Gresham Rd. Walmart off of I-20. I found a Luke Skywalker WAL MART exclusive UNLEASHED for 3.00 theres more. And I found a LEGOS Jabba's Sail Barge for 10.00, as well as speeder bike LEGOS for 2.00! They are getting rid of alot there.

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I just found this section and wanted to post a Greatings here from Statesboro, GA.

I do not know what it is like in you other small towns that have Wal Marts and K-Marts or Targets, but here I have a Wal Mart and a K-Mart and they are bone dry of new stock. In fact, the only new figures they recieved were the greatest heros and vilians repacks that came out like in Augusts. They keep sending this wave evertime their shelves are low. Now in the past weeks I have seen all 3 '07 vehicles (loving the hellfire droid since I missed the last run durring the Clone Wars) and the first wave of comic packs (got Vader and Solo packs) but the thing that is bugging me is where are the '06 figures that the rests of the country have gotten. I mean waves 6,7 and 8 are MIA and I am worried that the exclussives to Wal-Mart might not show up. Now just so you all don't think I am ranting, I have found most of these figures at Savannah Toys R Us, Target and KB Toys. But what I want to know is what happened to us in the surrounding towns. Sarge is close to me and he and I compare what we have seen between Hinesville and Statesboro and come up short in our searches.

So I ask again, is any of you out there in smaller towns having the same problem of finding these figures, battle packs, vehicles, ect.? Are you finding that you have to drive 50, 75, 100 miles to large cities like Atlanta, Savannah, Maccon to find you bounty?

Thanks Guys,

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score
i live in Carrollton, and i usually don't have a problem finding anything. Walmart sucks here, so i get everything from Target.

Reaction score
On a shot in the dark, I went to a SuperTarget in McDonough and found the new Tie Fighters (which I didn't buy) and a couple of Saesee Tinn Starfighters (I bought one of those).

Then I hit the Wal-Mart in Forsyth and found the comic packs!

Not a bad day

Reaction score
The WalMart Exclusives and Appo Waves are starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Was able to pick up a set including a couple of extras like Appo and the Cammo Scout yesterday.

MongoSith

Reaction score
Spotted the WalMart Exclusives and Appo Wave as well at Austell Walmart. They were sold out of Appo and Camo Scout though sadly.

Reaction score
Appo wave seems kind of short in Macon. Only 1 DV astromech and it was in the back. However, the exclusives seemed plentiful. I didn't check for Appo or the Scout wish I would have though...

Reaction score
Okay, got all of em today. Now I am trying to track down #55, Kit Fisto and #58- R5-J2. If anyone has these, let me know!

Reaction score
found the walmart exclusives.. i just need the Appo wave then i'm done.

Reaction score
Found some of the Appo wave at a local Target today. You should be able to start seeing these shortly. Unfortunately I was not able to locate an extra Appo, Battle Droids or Vader Droid.

MongoSith

Reaction score
Jedi_Master_Ben, I concur with Yodacappy, most of my finds have been at a local Target. That is my recommendation, but was lucky to get all the Walmart Exclusives recently. Some of the Appo Wave showed up at the same time as the Exclusives, so check now for new stock.

Good luck!

MongoSith

Reaction score
Picked up all the Collectors Tins at Walmart for a whopping $6.50 a piece. I was so happy because I had held off until they went on clearance and they certainly went on clearance. Check your Walmarts if you want them cuz at that price, it's hard to resist.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart exclusives are somewhat pegwarming here now. The Appo wave hasn't been seen much here. I e-bayed Kit Fisto and R5-J2 so I'm all set there.

Target has been great on vehicles and BP's but I haven't seen new figures at Target here in awhile.

Reaction score
Totally forgot about it but Target had the new Felucia battlepack yesterday. Didn't have the money to pick it up sadly but hopefully there will still be one when I make it back there on Wednesday. There was only 2 so likely not but I'm hoping.

Reaction score
I went to Walmart in Statesboro yesturday and still have not seen anything new since August. They still have those greatest hits repacks and nothing from the standard line. I am really getting nervious for our area. March is just arround the bend and the '07 stuff should be showing up by then. Anyone have any ideas why we are not seeing the last 3 or 4 months worth of figures in this area?

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score
Ben and others in the area,

Went to Target in Savannah today and they had the Ilum and Felucia Battle Packs. They are on an endcap a few rows from the SW section. Been to the Jesup and Hinesville Walmart and they had some of the exclusives, but still choking the pegs with the H&V and GB waves, which they seem to have a vast stock of in the back. The comic book packs are filled up at HV. Much of the WM in Savannah are undergoing the new layout and are scarce on items. Hinesville finished their layout and the exclusives were out for awhile. Scalpers hit and they have become scarce. Let me know if anyone needs anything, I have my Paypal and some free time.

Ben, I talked to a fellow collector / WalMart employee in Hinesville and the knuckleheads who ordered really stocked up on the GB / H&V for the holiday season (I mean I saw no less than 30 CASES of these on a cart during a restock in late December) and the holiday season did really poor here. So they are sitting in the back with the three cases they got of current stuff. The employees who restock the SW area don't have a clue as to what waves are, they just see Star Wars and restock. Frustrating, to say they least.

And, last but not least, if anybody needs the WalMart exclusive Cantina Band Tin, send me a PM and I'll try to help you out over the next week. I scored a bunch during clearance last weekend after watching them sit on the shelves for three weeks. I'll sit on them until March 1, then send them on to Ebay.

Mike

Reaction score
welcome georgia!!!!!!
just moved from miami. why dont georgia have a seperate listing?

bought a titanium vader for $9.00 dollars in duluth. saw lots of transformers falcon on clearance too. their everywhere. wish i could find a snowspeeder.

Reaction score
Found the new unleashed wave in Winder today and picked up the shadow trooper so be on the lookout for them.

Reaction score
i need wave 9 if anyone has extras. let me know what your looking for..

Reaction score
Hinesville WalMart had an end cap of the 'new' unleashed. All three were available.

Mike

Reaction score
Has everyone caught up with SAGA? The local Targets here have received over 4 cases of the Appo Waves with Elites and Engineers. No sign of TAC yet though.

MongoSith

Reaction score
I found another Elite at Target the other day. Brings my total up to two but still no luck finding Appo.

Reaction score
I'm also willing to meet up instead of shipping if that works better. I'm in Macon but I do make trips up to Griffin on Sundays. I'll hold the Appos a couple of more days in case.

Reaction score
30th Anniv figures found at Douglasville Toysrus.. also KB toys in Arbor place mall had wave 9 of Saga Collection minus Appo and Clone Elite..

Reaction score
Damn, I was in D'ville about an hour ago but didn't go by. I did pick up Mace, Obi, and R2 from the 30th Anniv at a local K-mart the other day. That was all they had left. Time to really start hunting again.

Reaction score
TAC should be in the back room now at all the Targets. There should be a SW section reset this weekend, but not guaranteed. The reset will include the TAC and the new Spiderman 3 figures.

Might want to check Targets on Sunday.

MongoSith

Reaction score
Picked up the rest of the 30 Anniv figs today except for the McQuarrie Stormtrooper. Strangely none of those to be found but a plethora of all the others. Found them at the two Walmarts in Austell so be on the lookout. The one on the East West Connector only had Obi's, Mace's, and R2's left though so if you need the others...go to the other one.

Reaction score
Order 66 are at most of the Targets in our area. They are however in the backrooms, but here for the taking. Picked up a set for me today and I have to say they look really cool!

MongoSith

Reaction score
Went to Walmart in Hiram/Dallas earlier and the pegs were loaded with 30 anniv. I guess #9, McQuarrie Stormtrooper hasn't shipped yet. There was 3 or 4 of all of the other 7 though. I happened to look down and saw the Treachery of Saleucami battlepacks as well. I had no idea they were out but they had quite a few of them.

Reaction score
i bought the Saleucami battlepack lastweek, and Carrollton Target had the first wave of 30th.. i got my Mcstormie

Reaction score
I got the 1 McStormie I've seen which was weeks ago. Seems there are more collectors in the Macon area than it seemed earlier.

I am looking for 2 Saga Collection figures if anyone happens to see them:

Greatest Battles Clone Commander RED
Heroes and Villians Clone Pilot

Reaction score
30 anniv is popping up everywhere now. I'm seeing them at almost every store I go to. Sadly, no McStormies though anywhere.

Reaction score
Yeah Mcquarie Stormies are shipping they just get gobbled up fast. I live in NC and I ve only seen 4 so far, 3 of which Ive bought.

Reaction score
Someone is definitely raiding them here. Just saw a Walmart today with at least 8 Obi's and not 1 single McStormy. Fortunately, they'll be in future revisions so they should be findable soon...

Reaction score
Not much to report this weekend. Made the rounds in Macon and it's the same old stuff as of today.

Reaction score
Same old same old. Kind of surprising since Wave 2 reports are seemingly everywhere BUT Georgia...