Georgia Look what i found

Reaction score
Monkeywrench confirmed that they are at the Savannah store he lives by.Be on the look out for em hitting the rest of GA soon.

Reaction score
Ok Georgia I got the complete set of VTSC today.Had them check and the only other store in Ga that has em as of today is Austell,ga store.These will probaly start showing up all week.Call your store;s ask for guest services tell them the dpci # and they will tell you if they have em or if a nearby store has them.Good Hunting!

Reaction score
Wave 3.3 is showing up in 2 Walmarts in Augusta. Lots of clones, a few Commander Codys and Firepilots, more Modamma and various Galactic Hunt figures.

Reaction score
If your into the new battlestar galactica the titaniums ship are hitting wal-marts picked up 2 sets today.

Reaction score
Codys and Clones are showing up alot now around here. Saw 1 cody and clone at Austell Walmart and two clones at the Austell Target. Still haven't found Scorch. I thought Cody would be the hard one to find but so far, Scorch is for me.

Reaction score
Darth_Scumious said:
Monkeywrench confirmed that they are at the Savannah store he lives by.Be on the look out for em hitting the rest of GA soon.
Thanks for the heads up! Now all I need is the extra cash to buy em
. Not much else to report here except a KB employee let me go thru 3 fresh cases, which got me 3 Utapau clones and an UGH Obi. No sightings of Scorch or the Cody wave still.

Reaction score
I could use one of the utapau clone.Still have not even seen it in person.If anyone has an extra the wanna sell let me know.

Reaction score
kreepyngdeth said:
ill trade for a firespeeder pilot i have one moc
I would love to trade.I only want the clone trooper from that wave.Problem is all ive seen of that wave is yoda and 3 po.

Reaction score
carrollton target has VTSC.. i'm gonna go pick up a scout trooper..

Reaction score
found remnants of the coruscant wave no cody or firespeeder,found a smashed ugh vader damm sclapers and a smashed ut clone lood walmar wouldnt give me a discount

Reaction score
i have an extra Biker scout (mimb/momc) if anyone wants him..
i need any #'s 22-30 and any of the UGH's..

i need them MOMC

Reaction score
Skirmish at the Senate has arrived in GA.According to Targets computers Austell has them as well.Be on the look out.
Good Hunting!

Reaction score
Today in an apparent reversal of fortune, I finally found my first Scorch at retail....and it was an UGH! Also, at the same store I picked up 2 UGH Vaders, 3 Codys, 3 Firespeeder pilots and 2 Utapau clones.

Funny thing is, I had only stopped in to buy ice cream.

Reaction score
any of them for trade?.. i also picked up Coruscant (FINALLY) at wally-world.. they had all except Firespeeder pilot and Foul..

Reaction score
Found 3 more UGH's today at Walmart in Hiram so I picked them up. Didn't realize I already had one of them. It is the AT-AT Driver, so if anyone is willing to trade for a Scorch, I'd be glad to trade.

Reaction score
If you really care seen The H&V Collection at 2 wal-marts today.Seen the Bossk titanium as well.

Reaction score
Anyone in the ATL (Cobb-Acworth) area seen the Utupau Clone Trooper or Commander Cody? I need one of each for my Kenobi display.

Reaction score
Good luck up in that area,I havent even seen the cody at retail but I do have either a carded or loose utapau clone.Pm me if you want it.

Reaction score
Very true, the good thing about that Target though is that figs are 5.98 which is really nice.

Reaction score
Well I do have to go get the wife a mothers day card...

Nah, she would kill me if I came home with a handfull of star wars figures.

Reaction score
Another good day...except for the rain. Found the Senate BP at Target and 2 Scorches, a Firespeeder pilot and a Utapau clone at Walmart.

Reaction score
Found a Commander Cody at TRU at Town Center Mall in Marietta/Kennesaw.

They had a good mix of Saga, a few ROTS, and other items. I got introuble with the wife for picking up the fig, but it was worth it.

She says I have a problem.

Reaction score
had a good score last week finnaly found a cody and while i was there i found ugh scorch ugh grievous and ugh at-at driver

Reaction score
I found another Cody a few days ago at Walmart. Still have yet to see Scorch. I'm starting to believe i'm not going to see him at all at retail.

Reaction score
H & V figs are starting to show here now. This afternoon Target had put out a case each of Demise of Grievous, Senate BP's and VTSC. No sightings of the TRU gunship yet.