Georgia Look what i found

Reaction score
Michael, I don't get to Sav as much as I would like to, Maybe once ever two months. Were do you live in the historic district? I used to live on Jones St. when I attended SCAD in the early 90's. Fun town. Ryan

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted the Geonosis wave yet? The pegs at my local targets and walmarts are loaded with the Hoth Wave every time i go. Just wondering if anyway has been lucky enough to spot the new wave yet.

Reaction score
i found poggle the lesser and sun fac last night at Target.. all the others were gone.

Reaction score
I just came back from Target and picked up Poggle but that was the last one left from that wave. Hey Bantha5, I get over to the Target on Dallas Hwy a pretty good bit, let me know if/when ya see the Utapaun Grunt and/or Scorch and i'll do the same. I've just got a feeling these are gonna be hard to find without some help.

Reaction score
yeah they are going to be hard to find...
i'm just wondering if a scalper got them or a collector. more then likley a collector, cause there was a fresh case a series 12 ML figures right next to the SW figs..

Reaction score
Walmarts are dry here only bib and the 1st wave sw transformers,I found yoda and some hoth at target but this area has been ransacked I guess I just come at the wrong times

Reaction score
I just missed the Geonosis wave again. Same Target I found the last Poggle at earlier this week had 3 of him today.

Reaction score
It's the target in Hiram if you know where that is or are anywhere close. I'm not sure when I'll get back up there.

Reaction score
Kudos to all of you that are scoring new figs! I found plenty of the hoth wave at various stores today, but no sighting of the Geonosis wave yet.

Oh! I still have that extra titanium animated gunship if anybody needs it.

Brian

Reaction score
I found the entire geonosis wave at the phenix city superwalmart which over the bridge from columbus in al,even snagged both c3pos although I'm not sure which is the variant.

Reaction score
I just got in from Dallas Hwy Target. I picked up a Sun Fac. If i remember right, they had 2 C3PO's, 1 or 2 more Sun Facs, several Poggles, and 1 Yoda. Good luck hunting!

Reaction score
Is it me or does sunfac sound like a curse word.its like "oh yeah, well sun fac you too buddy" idk I must be really bored

Reaction score
Found what I was looking for out of the Geonosis wave yesterday. All at Target in Augusta and Evans.

Reaction score
Snagged 2 more sun facs and a c3po (battle droid head) for trade from target in columbus at bradley park.happy hunting!

Reaction score
found again the geonosians and everything else was gone.. thats three times in one week someone else has gotten to them before i have.. i need to find out who this new collector in my area is..

Reaction score
I hit up Walmart and Target today. Target had no signs of Geo wave but Walmart had 1 poggle, 1 sun fac, and 1 yoda. I missed out again. Those are the only ones I keep seeing from the wave. I really only want Scorch and few Utapaun Clones but no luck so far. Tomorrow I'll be hitting up a different Walmart and Target so maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Reaction score
having a tought time finding the newest saga wave up here in this area.anyone got any extras of the c3po,scorch and clone

Reaction score
I hit up the Austell Walmart and Target earlier and what a suprise, the only figures that Walmart had were 1 poggle and 1 yoda. I see a trend developing...hehe.

Reaction score
i called my Target this morning to see if they has put anything out, and the toy manager told me two other people had already called looking for Scorch..

Reaction score
I checked at another walmart on the way to my girlfriend's house tonight and there was only a poggle, 3po, and yoda left. Missed them(scorch and clone) again...ugh.

Reaction score
Snagged the remaining hoth wave I needed at the ft benning px,they had both carkoon and hoth complete just sitting there

Reaction score
Goin hunting tomorrow. Hitting up a Walmart and a Target. I'll post my findings or lack there of tomorrow when I get in. Wish me luck!

So I checked out Target and Walmart but didn't find any of the Geo wave. I did score an Early Bird set for 10 dollars though so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Reaction score
i never even saw the early bird kit.. i did see another lone poggle yesterday at Target..

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing to be found here...except the new titaniums. Target has'nt restocked Saga for about a week and a half and Walmart is'nt far behind them.

Reaction score
I feel ya Monkeywrench, I don't know what's up with Target and Walmart but I've been to a lot of them and none have restocked lately at all.

Reaction score
Hiram Target got in the Geo wave yesterday morning. I was there around 3pm or so and Scorch and Utapaun Grunt were gone but i did manage to finally pick up Sora Bulq. They had the entire wave except jango, scorch, the grunt. I have yet to see any of those 3 at all yet.

Reaction score
Still looking for anything here. I did find 6 of the silver Slave 1's in one day, but still no sign of Scorch or Utapau trooper.

Reaction score
Found the remnants of the Coruscant wave at Target today. I picked up the remaining ones. All that were left were Obi, Ani, and Greivous. When I saw that it was the Coruscant wave, i got so excited. I was kinda bummed when i found out that those were the only ones left though. Still happy to have found some of the wave.

Reaction score
kewl find punk,i found hoth leftovers and 2 damaged boba diecasts the scalpers here are really evil.or the walmart and target employees have the same work skills

Reaction score
So I finally hit the ole jackpot in Douglasville today at Target. They must have just put stuff out cuz I picked up 4 Utapaun Grunts, 2 Codys, 1 Lushros, 1 Foul, and 1 K-Adi. I was so happy when I saw that orange clone design. They had all of the Coruscant wave except the Firespeeder Pilot. They had a few Anakins, Obi's, 1 Grevious, and 1 Lushros. Now all I need is 2 Scorch's and 2 Firespeeder Pilots and I'll be all caught up.

Reaction score
my Target has been getting nothing but whole cases of geo.. at least i have my pick a U-troopers..

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with target and had them do a check on the VSTC figures.Only store that had them were in Savannah.So be on the look out for these to show up soon.If no one has it yet the DCPI is 087-06-1511.Go Monkeywrench call your stores and double check me.