Georgia Look what i found

Reaction score
Hey hey. . i thought that we needed a "Georgia finds" so heres the thread. If you live in Georgia post your finds here. i'd also like to start some kinda of inter-state trading with the Georgianians, so if your from georgia and are interested, lets talk ..

Reaction score
Well i live in GA. So I would love the idea of a inter-state trade group. I'm in the little town called Madison. About 45 miles from Atlanta.

Reaction score
ok.. first off, what does everyone still need from the ROTS line? i'm done with the collection except for a Gunship,Ani and Obi-wan toysrus fighters..

Reaction score
i just traded my extra holo yoda off, and the lava vader and neyo clone i don't have extra of..maybe someone else will have something..

Reaction score
found 2 unleashed battle packs at Loganville WM only picked up the commanders set left the seperatist.I really only like the clone commander from this set,the obi-wan looks goofy and the grevious is cool but the light sabers look lame.Looks like these are starting to hit.
Allen

Reaction score
i found the new Saga Collection electronic lightsabers at Wallyworld yesterday.. the silver packaging is cool..

Reaction score
Savannah here! I just found my first Tac. ops trooper yesterday along with a holo Plo Koon and both #64, #68 R4-P17.

Still missing about 10 basics before Im finished

Reaction score
I found the rest of the unleashed battle packs today,if only i had looked on the end cap I would have found em all instead of the commanders and seperatist set..lol be on the lookout for em georgia

Reaction score
I like the ideal of interstate trading.Kreepyingdeath and I have trade already and it was very succesful trade.ok so on to the 1st trade offer in the georgia fourm im in need of a battle droid # 17 rots
i have 1 regular clone trooper #6 to offer

Reaction score
i need both the Twins from wallyworld. is anyone finding them?

Reaction score
Darth_Scumious said:
I found the CW 2 DVD figs today.
I have an extra set of the twins if you need em Bane
thanks. someone might pick them up for me, i'm just waiting to hear back from them. i'll let you know if it doesn't work out though..

Reaction score
I live in Winder, it's not far from Athens or Larncvill, anyway if I see any thing I'll report to you guys. If any one needs a VOTC Lando head down to the Toys "R" Us down by the mall of GA

Reaction score
i found the first wave of Saga last night at Target.. be on the look out..

Reaction score
Got the only obi unleashed at the 5 points Target in Atlanta for $3.40! I've been looking for this one for a while, and there it was on the clearance shelf. It must have been returned...they haven't had any unleashed for months
...now to give him a decent paint job...

Reaction score
My brother just called to say as of this morning there is plenty of the new Hoth wave at the Dallas Highway Target. Ryan

Reaction score
found the Hoth Wave yesterday at Target.. this collection is already starting to get exspensive.. Veers and the At gunner are really cool..

Reaction score
All dry here....Walmart, Target and TRU, nothing but a few Galactic Heroes and lightsabers.

Reaction score
All I can find is the Carkoon wave. I'm in cobb county and all the Targets around here have Carkoon. Most of the Walmarts don't even have that. They don't have any figures.

Reaction score
well at least your finding carkoon.. alot of people aren't even finding that..

Reaction score
Very true, i've noticed a strange trend...Chewie is pretty rare around here. I didn't figure that he would be that hard to find. In every store i've seen the Carkoon wave, they seem to have a ton of every figure except Boba Fett and Chewie.

Reaction score
Found hoth wave at wal-mart luckily got the vader and variant vader and found new titanium with the gunship repaint
hey punk reject your unfortunate to live in a scalper heavy area,better get to you wal-mart at nite when restocking happens

Reaction score
Im in atlanta (gwinnett area) and Savannah area. I have already tried once for a fourm, but it didnt work. I can find the old pose if needbe

Reaction score
I finally got lucky and found the rest of the Carkoon wave and was lucky enough to find all of the hoth wave except vader and the power droid but I did find them another day. I only bought the power droid since I have way too many vaders already. All the stores are bare around me right now though. The only things that the stores have right now are the Transformers, the Choppers, and the unleashed battlepacks. I was looking to buy another AT-AT driver to make in to an experimental trooper and another power droid to customize but no luck so far. I'm happy with the relative ease of finding the SAGA figures though so far. I had such a hard time finding all the ROTR figures. I would have to go hunting alot just to find anything. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Reaction score
Congrats on the score Punkreject !

I got a little lucky and found the remains of the Hoth wave. No Vader or droids (I really want those droids) but I did pick up 5 snowtroopers. No sighting of the Titanium animated gunship yet.

I thought it was funny, the Walmart I stopped at tonight had 2 cases of the unleashed Asajj Ventress on clearance for $8.

Reaction score
been seing the new unleashed battle packs,picked up the gree pack the others I could do with out.Also looks like target and TRU have started restocking the clone trooper blaster 1st time ive seen it since summer time I think.

Reaction score
Hey Monkey Wrench! Are you the reason I never find anything when I get up to Savannah? Ryan

Reaction score
Lmao! If only it were true. Aside from the snowtroopers and the gunships listed above, I have'nt found much of anything.

Brian

Reaction score
Hey bantha5 / Ryan, im the reason nothings here in Savannah =)

Just kidding, but I do hit the stores once a week or so. How often do you come up from St. Simons? I live in the historic district, and can keep an eye out for you if you need it.

Michael