George Lucas Stormtrooper!

Did you buy the George Lucas Stormtrooper figure?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Re: George Lucas Stormtrooper

Rup said:
He's not too much of a let down out of the package is he?
Do you have VOTC and/or Tantive BP stormtroopers opened? Lucas is the old POTF2 COMMTech stormtrooper body. He's a bit of a let down.

Rup

Reaction score

I have an old Comtech trooper as well as a VOTC one. I'll think it over. I guess worst case scenario he'll be just another trooper at the back of the squadron.

My new task is to get paint off the comic pack Han Stormtrooper.

Reaction score

Rebelscum had a post up not so long back saying an online store were giving them away for free.
The catch being you had to spend so much money!

Reaction score

J3D1_KN1GHT said:
Rebelscum had a post up not so long back saying an online store were giving them away for free.
The catch being you had to spend so much money!
Isn't that toy Palace?

Reaction score

Thats the one! Good deal if you were already planning on buying something from there. I thought they were going to scrap the spares?

Reaction score
George Lucas Stormtrooper - Canadian version

Hello,

I have a George Lucas Stormtrooper figure but it's the canadian version with english-french language.

Is this figure rare ? On Ebay i only see the US version.

Thanks

GNT

Reaction score
Re: George Lucas Stormtrooper - Canadian version

I'm not sure on how rare or common it might be but one thing you have to consider is that American packaged figures are more desired then multi language packaging so the price might not be as high.

Reaction score

not to sure either on that
let me ask around and will get back to you

Reaction score

Thanks for your answers.

I don't want to sell the figure but i was just asking the question of it was rare/common because since i purchased it 2 or 3 years ago i don't see this figure very often on Ebay.

Here are two pictures :

Reaction score

This figure should be more rare than the US/English carded version, since I would assume that with foreign prices for the individual pieces being higher than US prices, most people may not have bought all the requiste figures to mail away for the Lucas Stormtrooper. Plus, it's not as though anyone could have bought the requiste figures at any discount, since the mail-away offer only ran so long - thus, I have to assume that most who own this figure probably paid full price for all of the component figures.

Most of the time, tri-logos are in demand, even in the US. You can check around on this board to see that people do have an interest in forgeign packaged or tri-logos.

Reaction score
Sorry to bring up such an old thread but I hope someone can answer a question for me. Has anyone ever seen the 'Warning' sticker upside down on the Lucas Stormtrooper? I have an opportunity to buy one but have never seen the sticker upside down that is attached to the clamshell?

Reaction score
I think I got mine when Hasbro lifted the label requirements, the little stickers you had to put on the order form(POP's from the VOTC line). I think I bought several Scout trooper to have enough to get one ordered.